- Federal court upholds contempt ruling against prison company Updated: May-23-16 5:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A federal appellate court has upheld a contempt of court ruling made against a national private prison company for falsifying staffing reports at an Idaho prison.
- Interior Secretary Jewell to tour burned area in SW Idaho Updated: May-23-16 12:48 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Interior Secretary Sally Jewell is scheduled to visit the National Interagency Fire Center in Boise on Tuesday to announce funding for wildfire projects and get a briefing on the 2016 wildfire season outlook.
- No injuries in Garden City auto shop explosion Updated: May-23-16 12:30 am
BOISE, Idaho - Fire officials say an explosion at an automobile repair shop in Garden City has caused significant damage.
- Idaho Rep. Simpson says he's lost 68 pounds in 18 months Updated: May-22-16 2:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Rep. Mike Simpson is trimming down.
- Mushroom hunting heating up in wake of Northwest wildfires Updated: May-22-16 1:06 pm
BOISE, Idaho - From flames come fungi.
- Coin toss to settle local GOP race Updated: May-22-16 11:02 am
BOISE, Idaho - A hyperlocal GOP race in southwestern Idaho will be decided with a flip of a coin.
- Woman accused of poisoning inmates arrested Updated: May-21-16 2:29 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A woman accused of poisoning a fellow inmate's coffee has been arrested after a warrant for her arrest was issued more than a year ago.
- State board OKs plan to roll out master teacher pay bonuses Updated: May-19-16 7:45 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Just like their students, experienced teachers in Idaho looking for a bonus will have to show their work under a plan recently adopted by the Idaho State Board of Education.
- Group says wounded Idaho veteran climbs Mount Everest Updated: May-19-16 6:37 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A group that helps wounded veterans says a 30-year-old Idaho native has become the first combat wounded veteran to climb Mount Everest.
- Plan to raise Arrowrock Dam fails federal feasibility study Updated: May-19-16 3:29 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Hopes of Idaho officials to increase the height of a Boise River dam to double water storage and also create enough space to handle a 500-year flood ran aground after the project failed a federal feasibility study.
- The Latest: Piotrowski wins Idaho Democratic primary Updated: May-18-16 2:06 am
BOISE, Idaho - The Latest on Idaho's primary election (all times local):
- Serious crashes involving bikes, walkers up in Ada County Updated: May-15-16 4:10 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Ada County officials say serious crashes that have hurt or killed bikers and walkers are on the rise. More people sharing the road is just one of the causes.
- Idaho governor backs 12 legislative candidates Updated: May-15-16 11:21 am
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has endorsed 12 Republican legislative candidates running the upcoming May 17 primary election, three of whom are challenging sitting incumbents.
- Nielsen didn't get House leader's endorsement despite claim Updated: May-13-16 3:18 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Rep. Pete Nielsen says he didn't have House Speaker Scott Bedke's endorsement, despite running ads in several weekly papers claiming the House leader supported Nielsen's run for re-election.
- Brody leads contributions in Idaho Supreme Court race Updated: May-11-16 7:46 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Campaign finance reports show that Idaho Supreme Court candidate Robyn Brody has raised more than $177,000, but some of the money has come under scrutiny.
- Correction: Teen-Adult Prison story Updated: May-10-16 2:41 pm
BOISE, Idaho -
- Police: Boise couple found dead appear to be murder-suicide Updated: May-10-16 10:17 am
BOISE, Idaho - Boise police say a man and a woman found dead in a home died as a result of an apparent murder-suicide.
- Boise man gets 15 years after fatal stabbing near strip club Updated: May-10-16 10:07 am
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise man involved in a fatal stabbing outside a downtown strip club has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- Twin Falls man in child sex case may have more victims Updated: May-10-16 12:15 am
BOISE, Idaho - Ada County authorities say a storage unit containing large amounts of child pornography in Montana indicates that a Twills Falls man recently arrested on charges of lewd conduct could have other victims.
- Boise insurance agent gets license revoked for misconduct Updated: May-09-16 11:18 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The state has revoked the license of a Boise insurance agent over allegations that he mishandled client funds and failed to respond to requests for his clients' records.
- Idaho lawmakers spend $136,000 on travel expenses Updated: May-09-16 7:20 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers spent more than $136,000 on travel during the 2016 legislative session.
- Geologists say Boise neighborhood on unstable ground Updated: May-08-16 12:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Geologists say it is no longer a question of if a neighborhood in the Boise foothills will slide, it has become a question of when.
- Nampa man gets 20 years for robbing Boise bank Updated: May-07-16 1:57 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Nampa man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for robbing a Boise bank.
- Cultural identity fades among second-generation immigrants Updated: May-07-16 2:10 am
RUPERT, Idaho - Henry Etcheverry whistled, and a row of sheep dashed down a fenced dirt path. On the other end, two men branded the freshly sheared animals.
- Brewer experiments with fruit powders Updated: May-07-16 2:06 am
NAMPA, Idaho - Slanted Rock Brewing Company's CEO and Brewmaster, Bob Lonseth, said that his rule with fruit in beer is that it still has to taste like beer.