- Cueto goes 8 innings, Reds beat Twins 2-1 to take series Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto got a standing ovation from the crowd of 26,459 as he walked off the field after pitching the eighth inning, giving him what could be a final send-off.
- Twins get only 4 hits off Cueto, lose to Reds 2-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 4:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Trevor May recovered nicely from the worst start of his career, giving a quality performance. Cincinnati's Johnny Cueto was even better.
- Slain Ohio officer to be carried in a caisson for funeral Updated: Jun-25-15 4:48 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A caisson from a southwestern Ohio sheriff's office will carry a slain Cincinnati police officer to his final resting place.
- Ohio theater switches horror movie for Disney film Updated: Jun-24-15 11:12 am
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - Parents and children settled into their seats for a new animated Disney film got a quick jolt when a horror movie came on the southwest Ohio screen instead.
- Tough times for historical preservationists in Butler County Updated: Jun-21-15 2:08 am
WEST CHESTER, Ohio - History buffs are finding difficulty in preserving landmark buildings throughout southwest Ohio's Butler County.
- No charges for mom whose son, 3, killed himself with her gun Updated: Jun-17-15 9:19 pm
CINCINNATI - A woman whose 3-year-old son accidentally killed himself with her gun won't face any charges, a prosecutor said Wednesday.
- Cops: Boy, 3, shot self with gun he found in mother's purse Updated: Jun-12-15 2:24 pm
CINCINNATI - A 3-year-old boy had been playing with a handgun he found in his home before fatally shooting himself in the chest with it, police said Friday.
- Teen arraigned on new count in Ohio boy's fatal shooting Updated: Jun-12-15 6:26 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 16-year-old boy has been arraigned in juvenile court on a charge of reckless homicide after the fatal shooting of a 14-year-old boy in southwest Ohio.
- Ohio city officials plan for new bus station and bus depot Updated: Jun-06-15 10:20 am
OXFORD, Ohio - A new bus station and bus depot may be coming to a southwest Ohio city as part of a $26 million transportation project.