- Man declared incompetent in stabbing death of stepfather Updated: May-27-16 3:31 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio man charged with murder in the stabbing death of his stepfather has been declared incompetent to stand trial.
- Sheriff's office seeks to use drones in southwest Ohio Updated: May-24-16 7:13 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio sheriff's office is working for certification to operate drones that can be used for evidence gathering and in searches.
- GOP nominee to succeed Boehner in Ohio: Time to see results Updated: May-23-16 9:01 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Republican nominee to succeed former U.S. House Speaker John Boehner in his district said Monday he'll be a voice for the district in Washington and will push to get action on issues on which little has happened, such as the nation's budget.
- The Latest: Republican says time for action on budget Updated: May-23-16 8:15 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Latest on the candidate forum for the special election to fill the U.S. House seat vacated by Republican John Boehner (all times local):
- Woman to serve 16 years for Ohio crash that killed worker Updated: May-19-16 4:16 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 24-year-old southwest Ohio woman has been sentenced to 16 years in prison and will lose her driving privileges for life for a 2015 crash that injured several utility workers, one fatally.
- District apologizes after student is left asleep on bus Updated: May-19-16 2:14 pm
SPRINGBORO, Ohio - An Ohio school district apologized and promised swift action after an elementary school student was left asleep on a bus.
- Reds reinstate Billy Hamilton from bereavement list Updated: May-16-16 4:15 pm
CLEVELAND - Cincinnati Reds outfielder Billy Hamilton has been reinstated from the bereavement list.
- House explosion injures 2 in southwest Ohio Updated: May-13-16 6:23 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - Two people were injured when a house exploded and burned in Hamilton, north of Cincinnati.
- Lawyers want to garnish proceeds from new traffic cameras Updated: May-13-16 2:20 pm
NEW MIAMI, Ohio - Lawyers for residents who won a nearly $2 million lawsuit against a southwest Ohio village over its speed cameras want to garnish proceeds from a new camera program to make sure the residents get paid.
- Lucroy homer leads Brewers over Reds 5-4 for 4-game split Updated: May-08-16 7:17 pm
CINCINNATI - Jonathan Lucroy drove in the go-ahead run and then preserved the lead with his arm.
- Disabled Ohio boy soars with balloon wishes Updated: May-08-16 10:25 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - Hope floats.
- Half of Ohio city's energy to come from water as plant opens Updated: May-07-16 11:41 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio city expects to produce nearly half its energy this year using hydroelectricity, now that a $685 million hydroelectric plant about 30 miles southeast of Cincinnati has become fully operational.
- Grand jury to hear case of boy's beating death; mom charged Updated: May-06-16 3:41 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - A grand jury will consider the case against a mother and two others charged after her two sons were found seriously beaten at a motel and one of the boys died.
- Harpers Ferry quarter to be unveiled at ceremony in June Updated: May-06-16 12:46 am
HARPERS FERRY, West Virginia - Harpers Ferry National Historical Park will be the next coin released in the America the Beautiful Quarters Program.
- Card servicing company to add nearly 200 jobs by year's end Updated: May-03-16 12:30 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - A credit card servicing company expects to add nearly 200 jobs this year at its growing new operation in southwest Ohio.
- Murder charge for mom after 1 boy found beaten at motel dies Updated: Apr-29-16 2:06 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - The mother of two boys found so badly beaten at a motel that emergency responders were left in tears was charged Friday with murder after one of them died.
- Teen pleads guilty to attempted murder in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 5:49 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 15-year-old boy pleaded guilty Thursday to charges expected to keep him locked up at least until he's 21 for opening fire on fellow students in a school cafeteria for reasons that remain unclear.
- The Latest: Ohio teen pleads guilty in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 3:50 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Latest on the 15-year-old student charged in Ohio school cafeteria shootings. (all times local):