- Cops: Minivan doesn't yield to parade, damages antique car Updated: Jul-27-15 9:08 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - Police are investigating after an antique car was involved in a weekend accident during a classic car parade in southwestern Ohio.
- Cause of fire that killed 3 Ohio children still undetermined Updated: Jul-27-15 3:59 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - Seven months after three children were killed in a southwestern Ohio house fire, the cause of the blaze remains a mystery.
- Southwest Ohio gets rowing specific Paralympic Sport Club Updated: Jul-26-15 1:31 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwestern Ohio rowing center is now one of only 28 venues in the country that has a rowing-specific Paralympic Sport Club.
- Ohio steps up patrols along US 127 for improved safety Updated: Jul-26-15 4:08 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Ohio State Highway Patrol is stepping up its presence along U.S. 127 to focus on seat belt use and impaired drivers as part of an effort to reduce crashes on the federal highway.
- Job fair set for southwest Ohio's Liberty Center complex Updated: Jul-21-15 3:34 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - A job fair Tuesday offers people with a variety of skills and experience a chance to seek positions at a new mixed-use complex in southwest Ohio.
- Overseas students learning how American democracy works Updated: Jul-18-15 11:11 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - The current state of American democracy is something Egyptian student Mahmoud Harb believes can eventually work in his home country - but just not yet.
- $10 bill change rankles descendant of Alexander Hamilton Updated: Jul-10-15 12:16 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Doug Hamilton is just fine with plans to put a woman's portrait on U.S. paper money, but he'd prefer that the Treasury Department leave the $10 bill alone - particularly the prominent visage of his great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Alexander Hamilton.
- Miami University faces housing shortage, rents apartments Updated: Jul-07-15 1:14 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Miami University in southwest Ohio will welcome its largest incoming freshman class this fall, and officials are anticipating a housing shortage.
- 1 dead, 2 hurt in Hamilton, Ohio, shooting Updated: Jul-05-15 11:49 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - Police in Hamilton, Ohio, responding to a 911 call found two men shot and wounded, and an hour later discovered a third man shot dead between two homes.
- Cueto goes 8 innings, Reds beat Twins 2-1 to take series Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto got a standing ovation from the crowd of 26,459 as he walked off the field after pitching the eighth inning, giving him what could be a final send-off.
- Twins get only 4 hits off Cueto, lose to Reds 2-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 4:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Trevor May recovered nicely from the worst start of his career, giving a quality performance. Cincinnati's Johnny Cueto was even better.