- Ohio court upholds man's murder conviction in 1985 slaying Updated: May-19-16 10:53 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has upheld the aggravated murder conviction of a man the court earlier ruled can't face the death penalty again when he is resentenced.
- Youngstown State receives $1M gift for scholarships, jobs Updated: May-19-16 12:59 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A northeast Ohio car dealer has pledged a $1 million gift to Youngstown State University to endow a scholarship fund and to help the school create campus jobs for students.
- Ohio man to establish vineyard to feed the hungry Updated: May-14-16 9:38 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - After turning three abandoned and garbage-filled inner-city parcels into gardens offering free fruits and vegetables, Mason Carratt is embarking on another way to feed the hungry: a vineyard in which the grapes will be used to make jellies and jams.
- Police ID bones found in vacant Ohio lot as missing man Updated: May-07-16 12:13 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Authorities in northeast Ohio have identified human bones found last month as those of a missing man.
- University: Ohio student collapses on basketball court, dies Updated: May-04-16 3:30 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Officials say a university student in Ohio collapsed while playing basketball at a campus recreation center and has died.