- House arrest for ex-prosecutor candidate in corruption probe Updated: Apr-22-16 1:46 pm
CLEVELAND - A one-time county prosecutor candidate has been sentenced to a year of house arrest and five years' probation in a long-running corruption probe in the Youngstown area.
- Ohio judge keeps death option in arson fire that killed 3 Updated: Apr-16-16 1:11 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - An Ohio judge denied a request to remove the death penalty option for a man accused of killing a 10-year-old girl and her grandparents in a March 2015 arson fire.
- Meyer shares stage with 4 ex-Ohio State coaches at clinic Updated: Apr-15-16 4:17 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Every living former Ohio State head coach shared a stage with current coach Urban Meyer at the school's annual clinic for high school football coaches.
- Remains of soldier who vanished in Korean War return to US Updated: Apr-13-16 2:04 pm
WARREN, Ohio - The remains of a Pennsylvania-born soldier declared missing during the Korean War have been returned to his family in Ohio after DNA testing helped with identification.
- Man wanted since '13 on Puerto Rico charge is caught in Ohio Updated: Apr-02-16 12:58 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Authorities say a man who has been on the run since 2013 over a charge he sexually assaulted a girl with special needs in Puerto Rico has been shot and taken into custody in Ohio.
- Ohio city auditor pleads not guilty in threat to ex-employer Updated: Mar-30-16 5:47 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - An elected city auditor in northeast Ohio has pleaded not guilty to a federal charge after authorities alleged he sent his former employer an envelope containing white powder that turned out to be harmless.