- Former UCLA, NBA player Dave Meyers dies at 62 Updated: Oct-09-15 11:41 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dave Meyers, the star forward who led UCLA to the 1975 NCAA basketball championship as the lone senior in coach John Wooden's final season and later played for the NBA's Milwaukee Bucks, died Friday. He was 62.
- Ex-lottery security officer charged with rigging more games Updated: Oct-09-15 8:54 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A former Iowa lottery security officer convicted in July of rigging a Hot Lotto game so he could win a $14 million jackpot faces new allegations that he had close acquaintances cash in on lottery prizes in other states over several years, authorities said Friday.
- With B.J. Raji up front, Packers D stiffens against run Updated: Oct-09-15 5:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers defensive tackle B.J. Raji got quicker to stay stronger at the line of scrimmage. He has returned to his disruptive ways after missing the 2014 season with a biceps injury.
- Packers tackle Bryan Bulaga could return to face Rams Updated: Oct-09-15 4:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers right tackle Bryan Bulaga could return for Sunday's game against St. Louis after missing the last three weeks with a left knee injury.
- UW regents approve 10-year Under Armour contract Updated: Oct-09-15 4:01 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Under Armour will replace Adidas as the University of Wisconsin-Madison's exclusive athletic uniform and equipment supplier for the next decade beginning next summer under a multi-million contract that the UW System's Board of Regents approved Friday.
- Wisconsin Assembly speaker, others endorse Rubio Updated: Oct-09-15 3:31 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin state Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and 19 other Republican state lawmakers are endorsing Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for president.
- New GM David Stearns sets fresh tone for retooling Brewers Updated: Oct-09-15 1:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Nearly a week into his tenure with the Milwaukee Brewers, new general manager David Stearns is beginning to set a fresh tone for a franchise in transition.
- Regents approve lifting UW-Madison out-of-state cap Updated: Oct-09-15 1:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Madison will be able to enroll an unlimited number of out-of-state undergraduates beginning next fall under a plan that the UW System Board of Regents approved Friday after the chancellor and system president vowed to more aggressively recruit top Wisconsin students to the flagship campus.
- Wade's World: Phillips knows all about interims Updated: Oct-09-15 12:01 pm
Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips knows what Miami's Dan Campbell is going through. He's been an interim head coach three times in his career.
- Walker taps conservative Bradley for Wisconsin Supreme Court Updated: Oct-09-15 11:38 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker appointed conservative-backed appellate judge Rebecca Bradley to the Wisconsin Supreme Court on Friday, giving her the advantage of incumbency heading into the spring election.
- 20-year-old man hit by train, killed in Dodge County Updated: Oct-09-15 9:17 am
TOWN OF LOMIRA, Wisconsin - A 20-year-old man was killed after he was hit by a train in the Town of Lomira.
- School bus driver accused of driving bus while on drugs Updated: Oct-09-15 8:52 am
TOWN OF WATERFORD, Wisconsin - A 38-year-old Waterford man is charged with four felonies after authorities say he took painkillers and anti-anxiety medication within an hour of driving a school bus through a corn field.
- Madison high school to name gender-neutral homecoming court Updated: Oct-09-15 2:05 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Madison high school is switching to a gender-neutral homecoming court in an effort to make transgender and gender nonconforming students feel more comfortable.
- GOP lawmaker introduces high-capacity well bill Updated: Oct-08-15 9:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Republican lawmaker introduced a bill Thursday that would overhaul Wisconsin's high-capacity well regulations.
- Add James Jones to list of Packers' sore receivers Updated: Oct-08-15 7:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Playing receiver for the Green Bay Packers is increasingly becoming a painful job.
- Police investigate case of girl who sold herself online Updated: Oct-08-15 6:08 pm
BROWN DEER, Wisconsin - Police in the Milwaukee suburb of Brown Deer are investigating the case of a 14-year-old girl who was selling herself online.
- Committee OKs lifting UW out-of-state student cap Updated: Oct-08-15 5:39 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A University of Wisconsin System committee approved a plan to lift UW-Madison's cap on out-of-state students Thursday after the campus' chancellor and system president insisted they need more freedom to attract fresh talent for Wisconsin employers.
- Former NFL coach Lindy Infante dies at 75 Updated: Oct-08-15 5:26 pm
- Wisconsin to host Democratic presidential debate Updated: Oct-08-15 5:12 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin will host a Democratic presidential primary debate on Feb. 11.
- Kenosha man struck and killed by Metra commuter train Updated: Oct-08-15 5:06 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Authorities say a man died when he was struck by a Metra commuter train in Kenosha.
- Wisconsin DOT announces additional road project delays Updated: Oct-08-15 4:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has announced additional road project delays caused by a lack of funding.
- Rylance, Shakespearean maverick, catches Spielberg's eye Updated: Oct-08-15 4:23 pm
NEW YORK - Mark Rylance is strolling around a conference table, doing his best impression of a Robert Mitchum walk.
- Menomonie police call woman's gunshot death suspicious Updated: Oct-08-15 3:49 pm
MENOMONIE, Wisconsin - Menomonie police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old woman found in her residence with a gunshot wound to the head.
- UW regents approve 2014-15 financial report Updated: Oct-08-15 3:14 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin System's Board of Regents has approved a report detailing campuses reserves and balances at the close of the 2014-15 fiscal year.
- Tseytlin named as first Wisconsin solicitor general Updated: Oct-08-15 12:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A West Virginia attorney has been hired to be Wisconsin's first solicitor general.