- Angels squander early four-run lead, fall 5-4 to Brewers Updated: May-04-16 12:45 am
MILWAUKEE - Nick Tropeano left his off-speed pitches up in the zone, making for tempting targets for the Milwaukee Brewers' best hitters.
- Chris Carter goes deep twice, Brewers beat Angels 5-4 Updated: May-04-16 12:24 am
MILWAUKEE - Junior Guerra was going to call his wife back home in Venezuela before checking into his hotel room on Tuesday night.
- Madison man pleads not guilty in 2-year-old girl's death Updated: May-03-16 8:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A not-guilty plea has been entered for a Madison man accused of causing the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter under his care last month.
- Mom declared brain-dead after Wisconsin interstate shooting Updated: May-03-16 7:12 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - An Illinois woman has been declared brain-dead after being shot during a random drive-by shooting along a Wisconsin interstate while traveling home with her husband and children, a coroner said Tuesday.
- The Latest: Woman in drive-by pronounced brain-dead Updated: May-03-16 6:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Latest on an apparently random shooting along an interstate in Wisconsin that killed an Illinois woman (all times local):
- Wausau police identify officer who fatally shot suspect Updated: May-03-16 6:01 pm
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - Authorities have released the name of a Wausau police officer who fatally shot a suspect in a domestic disturbance last weekend.
- Wisconsin health officials defend outbreak investigation Updated: May-03-16 5:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin health officials are defending their investigation of a blood infection discovered in the state.
- Milwaukee manufacturer's owners give company to employees Updated: May-03-16 1:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The owners of a Milwaukee-based paper machine manufacturer have delighted their employees by handing them the keys to the 65-year-old company through an employee stock ownership plan.
- 1 of 2 girls charged in Slender Man stabbing appeals bond Updated: May-03-16 1:45 pm
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - One of the two Wisconsin girls accused of trying to kill a classmate to appease a fictional horror character called Slender Man is appealing a judge's decision that keeps her in a secure facility.
- Tests show child with Elizabethkingia has different strain Updated: May-03-16 10:56 am
MILWAUKEE - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin says lab tests show that a child diagnosed with Elizabethkingia (ee-LIZ'-ah-beth-KING'-ee-ah) is not connected to the strain that has caused an outbreak of the bloodstream infection in Wisconsin.
- Milwaukee officer accused of child enticement Updated: May-03-16 8:05 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee police officer has been suspended without pay after he was accused of enticing a child.
- Shawano parents face fine if their children bully Updated: May-03-16 7:08 am
SHAWANO, Wisconsin - Shawano (SHAW'-noh) is the latest Wisconsin community to adopt a policy that fines parents whose children repeatedly bully classmates.
- Family decides to hand over Milwaukee company to employees Updated: May-03-16 2:25 am
MILWAUKEE - A family has decided to hand over a 65-year-old Milwaukee company to employees through a stock ownership plan.
- UW-Madison Faculty Senate say no confidence in leaders Updated: May-02-16 7:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Faculty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on Monday overwhelmingly supported a no-confidence vote in UW System President Ray Cross and the UW Board of Regents.
- Nebraska road games vs. Wisconsin, Ohio St. to be at night Updated: May-02-16 11:17 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska's Big Ten road football games against Wisconsin and Ohio State have been selected for prime-time telecasts by the ESPN family of networks.
- MegaBucks ticket sold in Kaukauna worth $3.6 million Updated: May-02-16 8:55 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Lottery says someone who bought a ticket in Kaukauna is a multi-million dollar MegaBucks winner.
- Dixie Chicks adding 9 more dates to US tour Updated: May-02-16 6:10 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Dixie Chicks are adding more concerts to their U.S. tour that starts this summer.
- Miami's 7-game win streak snapped with 14-5 loss to Brewers Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Tom Koehler felt humiliated after getting shelled by the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers beat Miami 14-5 to snap Marlins' 7-game win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - When Chris Carter gets in a slump, he tries to forget about the past.
- Civil service change criticized within Walker administration Updated: May-01-16 5:10 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A memo within Gov. Scott Walker's administration criticized the overhaul of Wisconsin's civil service system that Walker and Republican lawmakers approved, public records show.
- Police: 2nd man wounded after funeral at Milwaukee church Updated: May-01-16 2:04 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police now say a second man was shot and wounded after a fight broke out after a funeral this weekend.
- Police search for suspect after man killed in West Allis Updated: May-01-16 1:52 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Police are searching for a suspect after a man reportedly was killed in a shooting in the Milwaukee suburb of West Allis.
- Man, 31, fatally shot inside Milwaukee home; suspect sought Updated: May-01-16 1:00 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a man is dead after being shot inside of a residence.
- Wisconsin unemployment payments drop by more than half Updated: May-01-16 10:59 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Business-friendly changes to Wisconsin's unemployment pay system have helped erase a $1.3 billion deficit in the state fund that supports it, but critics say they have also wrongfully deprived out-of-work people of money they needed while looking for new jobs.
- Anderson hit hard in Marlins 7-5 win over Brewers Updated: Apr-30-16 11:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee's starting pitchers have given the Brewers little chance of winning games.