- Ryan throws 2 more picks, Falcons fall to Vikings 20-10 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
ATLANTA - Matt Ryan heard some of the loudest boos of his career after another Falcons loss.
- Peterson runs for 2 TDs; Vikings beat Falcons 20-10 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:15 pm
ATLANTA - Adrian Peterson was still miffed about his performance the previous week.
- Wisconsin's offense stumbles in 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma Updated: Nov-29-15 5:57 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Wisconsin posted one of its worst offensive performances of the Bo Ryan era on Sunday, a 65-48 loss to No. 7 Oklahoma.
- Spangler leads No. 7 Oklahoma past Wisconsin 65-48 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:40 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's first three games featured a fast tempo and lots of points from senior guard Buddy Hield.
- Potential release of Wisconsin sex offender draws opposition Updated: Nov-29-15 5:05 pm
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - Opposition is growing in Eau Claire to the release of a convicted sex offender from Wisconsin's treatment program.
- Cheatham's big day leads Marquette past Jackson State 80-61 Updated: Nov-29-15 3:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Haanif Cheatham scored 24 points, Duane Wilson added 16 and Henry Ellenson 15 with 10 rebounds and Marquette cruised to an 80-61 win over Jackson State on Sunday.
- Report: 15K recipients lose food stamps under Wisconsin law Updated: Nov-29-15 3:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Nearly 15,000 Wisconsin residents lost access to food stamps in the first three months under a new law that requires some recipients to seek jobs, government data shows.
- 62-year-old Lake Michigan ferry goes across lake for checkup Updated: Nov-29-15 2:51 pm
LUDINGTON, Michigan - Under a sunny sky, a 62-year-old Lake Michigan ferry has departed a Michigan port for a checkup across the water in Wisconsin.
- Packers look for fundamental fixes on offense ahead of Lions Updated: Nov-29-15 2:36 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Generally, Packers coach Mike McCarthy has been happy with how his team has practiced this season. What is happening during games continues to confound Green Bay, especially lately with its once-potent offense.
- Republicans introduce bill to shift federal road funds Updated: Nov-29-15 1:13 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican legislators have created a bill that would shift federal road-building dollars from local work to state projects, a move that would exempt local projects from federal prevailing wage requirements.
- Wisconsin school nixes reading of book about transgender kid Updated: Nov-29-15 12:06 pm
MOUNT HOREB, Wisconsin - A southern Wisconsin elementary school cancelled a planned reading of a children's book about a transgender girl after a group threatened to sue.
- 3 people die in separate Milwaukee shootings Updated: Nov-29-15 11:50 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are investigating three separate fatal shootings.
- Minnesota run over in 12th straight loss to Wisconsin, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - More than anything on Saturday, the Minnesota Golden Gophers were hoping to walk out of TCF Bank Stadium with Paul Bunyan's Axe, a coveted trophy they have not held since 2003.
- Wisconsin beats Minnesota for 12th straight time, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - There was no mad dash for Paul Bunyan's Axe, just a casual stroll over to the trophy. The Badgers knew where to find it.
- Police say Wisconsin driver crashes not once but twice Updated: Nov-28-15 5:44 pm
LAKE HALLIE, Wisconsin - Police say a Wisconsin driver had a difficult night when he crashed his car not once but twice.
- Wisconsin deadliest deer season in past 5 years nears end Updated: Nov-28-15 4:48 pm
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - This has been Wisconsin's deadliest gun-deer season in the past five years, with two shooting fatalities already recorded
- Feds: Sheme smuggled drugs to Milwaukee in elevator parts Updated: Nov-28-15 3:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - Federal agents have disrupted a drug-dealing operation that allegedly smuggled cocaine to Milwaukee hidden inside metal elevator parts.
- Authorities investigate death of person in Decorah Lake Updated: Nov-28-15 3:36 pm
MAUSTON, Wisconsin - Authorities are investigating the death of a person who was found unresponsive in Decorah Lake early Friday.
- Tomah VA Medical Center launches 100-day improvement plan Updated: Nov-28-15 2:44 pm
TOMAH, Wisconsin - The Tomah Veterans Affairs Medical Center says it has adopted another plan to improve patient care.
- Fugitive convicted sex offender arrested in Appleton Updated: Nov-28-15 12:57 pm
APPLETON, Wisconsin - The U.S. Marshals Service says a convicted sex offender who was wanted for violating the terms of his release has been arrested in Appleton.
- Wisconsin public lands board hires new secretary Updated: Nov-27-15 4:11 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Board of Commissioners of Public Lands has chosen an official from Gov. Scott Walker's administration as its new executive secretary.
- Kohler Co. workers picketing through holiday weekend Updated: Nov-27-15 3:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - A union official said Friday that Kohler Co. workers plan to strike through the holiday weekend and remain united in their desire to do away with a two-tiered pay scale that they say unfairly limits newly hired employees to about $13 an hour.
- Bears' defense key to second-half surge Updated: Nov-27-15 3:15 pm
Even Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is sitting up and taking notice of what's going on with his team's defense.
- Republican wants to impound cars if drivers lack license Updated: Nov-27-15 2:09 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Drivers without valid licenses who are pulled over by police would have to immediately surrender their cars under a bill proposed by a Republican legislator.
- Passed up: Packers press for answers for offensive problems Updated: Nov-27-15 1:28 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy says there is no magic formula to get Green Bay back on track following its fourth loss in five games.