- Getaway driver in death of Winona man pleads guilty Updated: Feb-14-16 5:48 pm
WINONA, Minnesota - The getaway driver in the shooting death of a Winona man last October has pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against the other defendants.
- Wisconsin state Sen. Lasee seeks Ribble's seat in Congress Updated: Feb-14-16 4:52 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Wisconsin State Sen. Frank Lasee (lah-SAY') says he's running for the 8th District congressional seat being vacated by GOP U.S. Rep. Reid Ribble.
- Wisconsin family credits dog with saving their lives Updated: Feb-14-16 4:33 pm
HARTLAND, Wisconsin - A suburban Milwaukee family credits their dog with saving their lives after the Aussie border collie alerted them to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Cold cited in death of man found in Milwaukee County park Updated: Feb-14-16 3:51 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - Milwaukee County authorities say a man who was found dead in Greenfield Park in West Allis likely died from exposure to the cold.
- Wisconsin's Johnson wants next president to replace Scalia Updated: Feb-14-16 3:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson wants the next president to nominate a replacement for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
- Aid for wrongfully convicted could make open records problem Updated: Feb-14-16 1:04 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bill that would increase compensation for people wrongly convicted of crimes has open records advocates worried over what it would do to court records.
- Wisconsin sturgeon spearers enjoy cold season opener Updated: Feb-14-16 12:11 pm
MENASHA, Wisconsin - It was a cold but successful opening day for many of Wisconsin's sturgeon spearers.
- Walker orders flags lowered across Wisconsin to honor Scalia Updated: Feb-14-16 11:56 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has ordered the U.S. and Wisconsin state flags lowered to half-staff at state government buildings across Wisconsin in honor of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
- Wisconsin beats No. 2 Maryland 70-57 for 7th straight win Updated: Feb-13-16 11:01 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Even when his team sputtered at the start of the Big Ten schedule, Wisconsin coach Greg Gard never stopped believing the Badgers would be a force in the conference.
- No. 2 Maryland loses at home to Wisconsin, 70-57 Updated: Feb-13-16 10:33 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland tried just about everything to get the ball in the basket - driving to the hoop, shooting from the outside, working it inside and out.
- Milliken's late 3 helps Creighton edge Marquette 65-62 Updated: Feb-13-16 10:22 pm
MILWAUKEE - James Milliken made the go-ahead 3-pointer with 1:04 left to help Creighton beat Marquette 65-62 on Saturday night.
- White's career-high 35 leads Nebraska over Penn State, 70-54 Updated: Feb-13-16 9:01 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A cold and minor ear infection weren't going to limit Andrew White III, not with team captain Shavon Shields on the bench continuing his recovery from a concussion and Nebraska in a rough patch of four losses in its previous five games.
- Detroit romps to 80-66 win over Milwaukee Updated: Feb-13-16 5:28 pm
DETROIT - Paris Bass scored 24 points and collected 10 rebounds, Carlton Brundidge added 16 and 12, and Detroit shot better than 53 percent en route to an 80-66 win over Milwaukee on Saturday.
- 10 Wisconsin reservists prepare to deploy to Afghanistan Updated: Feb-13-16 4:03 pm
APPLETON, Wisconsin - The families of 10 Wisconsin Army Reserve members are saying their good-byes this weekend as the soldiers prepare for a Valentine's Day deployment.
- Man imprisoned in 2013 Milwaukee home invasion hangs himself Updated: Feb-13-16 2:36 pm
PORTAGE, Wisconsin - A man convicted in a 2013 home invasion and sexual assault in Milwaukee apparently hung himself in his cell at the Columbia Correctional Institution, authorities said.
- Ideology not only differences for Supreme Court hopefuls Updated: Feb-13-16 1:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Wisconsin Supreme Court primary election arrives Tuesday with the same overt partisanship that has characterized the court itself in recent years, but a look past the campaign ads finds more differences in the candidates than just ideology.
- 93-year-old woman dies after house fire near River Falls Updated: Feb-13-16 1:28 pm
RIVER FALLS, Wisconsin - The Pierce County Sheriff's Department says a 93-year-old woman has died after a fire destroyed her home near River Falls in western Wisconsin.
- 80-year-old woman dies in Milwaukee house fire Updated: Feb-13-16 1:16 pm
MILWAUKEE - Authorities say an 80-year-old woman has died in a house fire in Milwaukee.
- Brewers trade OF Khris Davis to Athletics for 2 prospects Updated: Feb-12-16 11:49 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers have traded power-hitting outfielder Khris Davis to the Oakland Athletics for a pair of prospects.
- Packers bring back defensive tackle Letroy Guion Updated: Feb-12-16 7:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Green Bay Packers have re-signed defensive tackle Letroy Guion, a move that could impact the return of fellow lineman B.J. Raji.
- Senate committee advances ban on county executives Updated: Feb-12-16 6:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Senate committee advanced a bill Friday that would ban county executives from serving concurrently in the Wisconsin Legislature.
- Corrections chief resigns amid youth prison investigation Updated: Feb-12-16 6:09 pm
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Department of Corrections Secretary Ed Wall has resigned amid an investigation into abuse allegations at the state's youth prison, the governor's office said Friday as news emerged that the FBI had taken over the inquiry.
- Elections board predicts 10 percent turnout Tuesday Updated: Feb-12-16 6:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's Government Accountability Board is predicting about 10 percent of eligible voters will go to the polls Tuesday for the spring primary election.
- Governor signs bill overhauling Wisconsin civil service laws Updated: Feb-12-16 5:36 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker signed a sweeping bill Friday that reworks Wisconsin's hiring and firing practices, brushing aside Democrats' complaints that the measure will lead to cronyism in state agencies.
- 2 teens accused of spiking teacher's drink headed to trial Updated: Feb-12-16 9:18 am
OCONTO, Wisconsin - Two high school students accused of spiking their teacher's drink with a cleaning solution are headed to trial in Oconto County.