- Democrats say Sen. Johnson is politicizing veterans issues Updated: May-31-16 1:58 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Democrats are accusing U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson of using a prescription drug scandal at the Tomah Veterans Affairs Medical Center to score political points as he faces a tough re-election battle against Democrat Russ Feingold.
- Suspects who fled from fatal crash still at large Updated: May-31-16 1:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are looking for two suspects who were in a stolen vehicle that crashed into a car and killed two people, including a young boy.
- Senate probe finds 'systemic failure' in VA facility review Updated: May-31-16 12:51 pm
TOMAH, Wisconsin - There were "systemic failures" by the federal agency charged with independently investigating complaints at a western Wisconsin Veterans Affairs medical facility known as "Candy Land" because of the free flow of prescription drugs, a U.S. Senate committee probe released Tuesday determined.
- Woman running after dog struck and killed Updated: May-31-16 12:15 pm
TOWN OF YORKVILLE, Wisconsin - A woman who ran onto a road in Racine County to retrieve her dog has been struck by a semi and killed.
- 2 Minnesotans killed in Wisconsin motorcycle crash Updated: May-31-16 11:52 am
ELLSWORTH, Wisconsin - A man and woman from the Twin Cities metro have died in a fiery motorcycle collision in western Wisconsin.
- Suspect who shot at deputy still at large Updated: May-31-16 10:42 am
ABRAMS, Wisconsin - Sheriff's officials have searched a golf course in Oconto County as they look for a man who exchanged gunfire with a deputy.
- 2 people killed, 2 injured in Columbia County crash Updated: May-31-16 7:27 am
PORTAGE, Wisconsin - Sheriff's authorities say two people have died and two others have been injured in a head-on collision in Columbia County at the end of the Memorial Day weekend.
- Tricky defensive plays doom Brewers in 6-0 loss to Cardinals Updated: May-30-16 7:04 pm
MILWAUKEE - A tough third inning on defense made for a miserable afternoon for the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Martinez, Carpenter help Cardinals shut down Brewers 6-0 Updated: May-30-16 6:34 pm
MILWAUKEE - Carlos Martinez's teammates greeted the pitcher with hugs and handshakes following his eight innings of work at Miller Park.
- Parents, toddler among dead in Walworth County crash Updated: May-30-16 6:21 pm
SHARON, Wisconsin - A young Delavan couple and their toddler were among those killed in a multi-vehicle crash in Walworth County that killed four people and sent four to the hospital, some with critical injuries.
- Experimental installations put the social in social science Updated: May-30-16 4:44 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The truck-size metal container sitting in a downtown park here isn't meant to raise awareness about the global shipping industry, though it may nudge some people's curiosity in that direction.
- Body pulled from Pike Creek in Kenosha Updated: May-30-16 4:18 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Authorities have pulled a body from Pike Creek in Kenosha.
- Memorial planned for Hmong and Lao veterans of Vietnam War Updated: May-30-16 12:17 pm
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - A memorial is being dedicated in Wausau to honor Hmong and Lao veterans who supported the United States during the Vietnam War.
- Legislative primaries to set stage for November Updated: May-30-16 11:14 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Two key Democrats in the Wisconsin Senate face surprise challengers from their own party as the Legislature's Aug. 9 primary looms.
- Reds road rally falls short in 5-4 loss to Brewers Updated: May-29-16 7:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Cincinnati Reds failed to capitalize on a late opportunity to earn a rare road win.
- Villar, Lucroy spark Brewers in 5-4 win over reeling Reds Updated: May-29-16 6:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy came through when needed all weekend long for the Milwaukee Brewers.
- 90-year-old Monroe man killed in ATV accident Updated: May-29-16 2:57 pm
ATHELSTANE, Wisconsin - Authorities say a 90-year-old Monroe man was killed in an all-terrain vehicle accident on private property north of Newton Lake.
- Milwaukee police searching for suspects in 2 shootings Updated: May-29-16 12:48 pm
MILWAUKEE - Police in Milwaukee are investigating a couple of shootings that resulted in non-life threatening injuries.
- Risk to Wisconsin unemployment fund seen as still high Updated: May-29-16 10:57 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin employers vastly overpaid for unemployment-related costs during the Great Recession because the state wasn't adequately prepared. And when the next big downturn comes, the state could face the same problem all over again.
- Reds pitcher Alfredo Simon ejected in 5th of Brewers game Updated: May-28-16 7:19 pm
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati Reds starter Alfredo Simon was ejected in the fifth inning of Saturday's game against Milwaukee after hitting Brewers starter Chase Anderson with a pitch.
- AG: Body found in Grant County is missing Wisconsin woman Updated: May-28-16 4:57 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley says a body discovered in Grant County on May 17 has been identified as a missing Wisconsin woman.
- Police identify body pulled from Rock River Updated: May-28-16 4:23 pm
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - Police in Janesville have identified the body of a man who apparently jumped from a bridge into the Rock River.
- Officer, bystander shot trying to stop robbery suspect Updated: May-28-16 3:20 pm
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Police in Appleton say a robbery suspect shot a female officer and another man during a struggle before killing himself.
- Huge transport plane waiting for cargo in La Crosse Updated: May-28-16 12:40 pm
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - One of the world's largest airplanes is sitting on the tarmac in La Crosse waiting for a giant load of cargo.
- Tornado hits eastern Wisconsin village, no injuries Updated: May-28-16 11:43 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - An eastern Wisconsin village is picking up the pieces after a tornado struck its downtown.