- Nelson, Hayward practice on first day of Packers camp Updated: Jul-30-15 1:25 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Receiver Jordy Nelson is taking part in the first practice of Green Bay Packers training camp after being limited during the offseason following minor hip surgery.
- Executive, daughter on college trip killed in plane crash Updated: Jul-30-15 1:23 pm
MILWAUKEE - The victims of fiery plane crash in Milwaukee were identified Thursday as a top executive at a Boston capital investment firm and his teenage daughter who were traveling to the Midwest for a college visit.
- Appeals court dismisses charges against sex offender Updated: Jul-30-15 12:22 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A state appeals court threw out charges Thursday against a sex offender who clipped photos of children out of magazines and newspapers, ruling he can possess the images because he didn't create them himself.
- Witnesses describe plane crash that killed 2 Updated: Jul-30-15 7:49 am
MILWAUKEE - Federal investigators will try to determine why a single-engine plane crashed and erupted in flames at a small Milwaukee airport, killing the two people on board.
- Sheriff: Man goes missing in lake; jumped in to save son Updated: Jul-30-15 3:14 am
TOWN OF WESCOTT, Wisconsin - Authorities say a man has gone missing in Shawano Lake in northeastern Wisconsin after he jumped in the water to rescue his 10-year-old son, who was later found safe.
- Parra, Lucroy get 4 of Brewers' 6 hits in 5-0 loss to Giants Updated: Jul-29-15 8:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Gerardo Parra and Jonathan Lucroy had no problem hitting the San Francisco Giants' pitching. The rest of the Milwaukee Brewers' lineup was unable to match them.
- Five-run inning lifts Giants past Brewers Updated: Jul-29-15 8:20 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A day after making a wild throw from the outfield, Hunter Pence certainly wasn't surprised to see the Milwaukee Brewers try to test his arm again.
- Governor sets special election to fill open Assembly seat Updated: Jul-29-15 6:28 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has scheduled a special election in September to fill a vacant southeastern Wisconsin state Assembly seat.
- McCarthy eager to get started in 10th season leading Packers Updated: Jul-29-15 4:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mike McCarthy marched quickly to the podium and spoke with the enthusiasm of a teacher greeting students on the first day of school.
- Media advocates: Law doesn't need changes for body cameras Updated: Jul-29-15 4:01 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's open records law doesn't need a substantial rewrite to address police body camera videos, media advocates argued at a state Department of Justice summit on the statutes Wednesday.
- Ex-secretary criticizes Wisconsin agency's reorganization Updated: Jul-29-15 2:05 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A new reorganization plan by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources won't fix numerous problems within the agency, according to a former official.
- State won't investigate failure of theme park ride Updated: Jul-29-15 12:14 pm
WISCONSIN DELLS, Wisconsin - The state won't investigate the failure of a ride at a Wisconsin Dells theme park.
- Investigators cite lack of FAA guidance in midair collision Updated: Jul-29-15 11:40 am
SUPERIOR, Wisconsin - A lack of guidance from the Federal Aviation Administration and improper training were significant factors in the midair collision of two skydiving planes over northwestern Wisconsin about two years ago, according to aviation investigators.
- City, county votes on Bucks arena expected in coming weeks Updated: Jul-29-15 8:50 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The plan for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena now shifts to the local level.
- White House Christmas tree from NE Wisconsin Updated: Jul-29-15 8:14 am
OCONTO, Wisconsin - A tree from northeast Wisconsin will take center stage at the White House for the 2016 holiday season.
- Non-lethal traps set for lion-like animal seen in Milwaukee Updated: Jul-29-15 7:32 am
MILWAUKEE - Animal control workers in Milwaukee have set non-lethal traps baited with human food in the hopes of capturing a lion-like animal that several people have reported seeing.
- 4 men, including 3 family members, killed in plane crash Updated: Jul-29-15 7:13 am
HUDSON, Wisconsin - Authorities say four men, including three family members, were on their way to a golf resort when their small plane crashed in western Wisconsin.
- Police: Boy had gun in Milwaukee County juvenile detention Updated: Jul-29-15 6:10 am
MILWAUKEE - Police say a 16-year-old boy was found with a small semiautomatic pistol while he was being held at a Milwaukee County juvenile detention facility.
- Wisconsin Assembly approves Milwaukee Bucks arena deal Updated: Jul-29-15 12:37 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Assembly voted Tuesday to spend $250 million in public funds on a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks, a deal that both Republicans and Democrats lauded as good for the state and city.
- Walker calls Bucks arena 'good deal all the way around' Updated: Jul-29-15 12:34 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker says the bill passed by the state Assembly committing $250 million in taxpayer money toward paying for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena a "good deal all the way around."
- US man accused in African lion death thought hunt was legal Updated: Jul-28-15 8:26 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota - An avid Minnesota hunter accused of illegally killing a protected lion in Zimbabwe said Tuesday that he thought everything about his trip was legal and wasn't aware of the animal's status "until the end of the hunt."
- Victims of SE Wisconsin plane crash ID'ed as Kentucky men Updated: Jul-28-15 6:24 pm
BRISTOL, Wisconsin - Authorities have identified the two Kentucky men found dead in a plane crash in southeast Wisconsin over the weekend.
- Packers president: Naming rights off limits for Lambeau Updated: Jul-28-15 6:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The tradition-rich Packers are embracing trendy throwback looks for their alternate, third jerseys. They're nearly finished upgrading the wireless connectivity at Lambeau Field to help fans text and tweet about every touchdown pass from MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
- Some victims identified in 1 of 2 Midwest plane crashes Updated: Jul-28-15 3:14 pm
Two teenagers from Mexico were among the seven people killed when two small planes crashed separately within hours of one another in western Wisconsin and southwestern Minnesota, authorities said Tuesday.
- Wisconsin asks US Supreme Court to take Ho Chunk casino case Updated: Jul-28-15 10:56 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to hear his appeal of a federal court ruling that allows the Ho-Chunk Nation to offer video poker at its Madison casino.