- 3 arrested in Spokane supermarket abduction Updated: Nov-30-15 6:49 pm
KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - Three people have been arrested in Idaho in connection with the abduction and assault of a woman found walking along a highway bound in duct tape.
- Idaho lawmakers review solar energy incentive proposal Updated: Nov-30-15 5:56 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Officials with Idaho's solar energy industry say they want to pay taxes on the energy they produce, not property taxes - a system that already applies to other renewable energy developers.
- Charge reduced in fatal bicyclist collision in Boise Updated: Nov-30-15 5:03 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Prosecutors have reduced a charge to a misdemeanor against a southwest Idaho man accused of hitting and killing a cyclist with his sport-utility vehicle.
- Idaho could lose Burley airport without regional cooperation Updated: Nov-30-15 2:33 pm
BURLEY, Idaho - Idaho's Mini-Cassia region must come to a consensus about relocating its deteriorating airport by early 2016 or it could lose the economic driver it's been trying to save for 25 years.
- Nampa police to change way rape kits are handled Updated: Nov-30-15 1:55 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The Nampa Police Department plans to change the way it handles sexual assault kits in the wake of concerns over low testing rates.
- Police investigate officer-involved shooting in Caldwell Updated: Nov-30-15 10:10 am
CALDWELL, Idaho - Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting in Caldwell that sent one person to the hospital.
- Idaho lawmakers call for in-state medical school Updated: Nov-30-15 8:11 am
POCATELLO, Idaho - While the plan to open a new medical school at Washington State University in Spokane, Washington, has been praised, some Idaho lawmakers say that does not affect the need for a medical program in the Gem State.
- Idaho Power now counting fish population by drone only Updated: Nov-30-15 7:57 am
RIGGINS, Idaho - It used to be biologist Phil Groves' job to assess fish population from a helicopter as it flew down Idaho's Snake River, but technology has changed that.
- Former fire captain dies in Boise wreck Updated: Nov-30-15 4:01 am
BOISE, Idaho - Officials say a retired Boise Fire Department captain has died in a rollover crash.
- 2 arrested for robbing man found dead in Twin Falls home Updated: Nov-29-15 2:33 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Two more people have been charged with robbing a man who was later found dead in his Twin Falls home last May.
- Advocacy groups in Montana, Idaho sue over forest plan Updated: Nov-29-15 1:20 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Snowmobile clubs and advocacy groups from Montana and Idaho are suing over a U.S. Forest Service plan that bars motorized access in certain areas of the Kootenai National Forest in northwestern Montana.
- Gov. Otter meets with Azerbaijan consul general Updated: Nov-29-15 12:33 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter last week met with the consul general of Azerbaijan to discuss trade, agriculture, technology and tourism.
- Report details events of fatal plane crash near Hope Updated: Nov-29-15 12:08 pm
SANDPOINT, Idaho - A preliminary federal report details the events of a plane crash that killed three people near the town of Hope, Idaho, in October.
- Northern Illinois holds off Idaho for 66-59 win Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Aaric Armstead scored 17 points and had 10 rebounds to lead undefeated Northern Illinois to a 66-59 win over Idaho on Saturday night.
- Penny TD lifts Idaho past Texas St. in season finale, 38-31 Updated: Nov-28-15 9:36 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - Elijhaa Penny scored from 4 yards out with 1:02 left to lift Idaho to a 38-31 victory over Texas State in the Vandals season finale Saturday night.
- League of Women Voters seeks to lower sales tax Updated: Nov-28-15 5:43 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The League of Women Voters of Idaho is launching a ballot initiative drive to lower Idaho's sales tax from 6 percent to 5 percent and eliminate some exemptions.
- Slow-moving train crashes into Jeep stuck on tracks Updated: Nov-28-15 2:01 pm
BLISS, Idaho - A slow-moving train crashed into a Jeep Cherokee that was stuck on the tracks, but the driver escaped unharmed.
- New fishing rules mean bigger daily bag limit Updated: Nov-28-15 1:49 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - The Idaho Fish and Game Commission have approved that state's fishing rules for the next three seasons.
- Work-release inmate who walked away back in custody Updated: Nov-28-15 11:36 am
GARDEN CITY, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Corrections has taken a walk-away inmate back into custody.
- Poeltl scores 19 to lead Utah to 102-72 win over Idaho State Updated: Nov-27-15 11:55 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Idaho State knew it had a significant challenge in Jakob Poeltl, without a single player on its roster that could match the 7-foot center's all-around game. The Austrian center knew it, too.
- Crabapple trees to be removed from front of Boise Art Museum Updated: Nov-27-15 2:45 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Boise Art Museum says seven crabapple trees obscuring the scene in front of the museum's facade and inhibiting outdoor seating and art placement must be removed.
- Officials seek information after eastern Idaho elk poached Updated: Nov-27-15 2:20 pm
REXBURG, Idaho - State officials say they're trying to find out who illegally shot and killed a cow elk in eastern Idaho.
- Feds extend comment period on plan to close areas to mining Updated: Nov-27-15 12:08 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management has extended the public comment period on the agency's plan to withdraw 10 million acres of public lands in six western states from potential mineral extraction to protect habitat for the greater sage grouse.
- Southwest Idaho a wildfire restoration lab for land managers Updated: Nov-27-15 11:27 am
MARSING, Idaho - Even before the smoke cleared last summer, scientists and resource specialists spread out across the blackened range of the Owyhee Mountains to assess the damage of the Soda Fire.
- Contractor prepares to demolish Idaho Falls historic reactor Updated: Nov-27-15 10:52 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A cleanup contractor is preparing to demolish a 1960s-era nuclear reactor west of Idaho Falls.