- Latah County approves adding LGBT protections Updated: Jun-30-15 4:57 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - County officials in northern Idaho have updated their employee handbook to ban discrimination against a person because of the sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Child pornography persists in Idaho, nationwide Updated: Jun-30-15 4:49 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Eastern Idaho law enforcement officials say child pornography continues to be a problem nationwide and Idaho is no different.
- Idaho Refugee program faces opposition from activist group Updated: Jun-30-15 2:32 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Conservative activists are calling for the College of Southern Idaho to remove its refugee program following concerns over the influx of Syrian refugees expected to arrive in south-central Idaho later this fall.
- Moscow woman sentenced in exploitation case Updated: Jun-30-15 12:47 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - A Moscow woman faces up to eight years in prison after being sentenced for her part in the death of a man who had been under her care.
- Idaho pair wanted for Oregon, California robberies arrested Updated: Jun-30-15 12:15 pm
GOODING, Idaho - A man and a teenage girl from Arco, Idaho wanted in connection with robberies in Idaho, Oregon and California have been arrested.
- Bees spilled along Washington-Idaho border expected to die Updated: Jun-30-15 10:56 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Authorities say nearly all of the estimated 4 million bees released along the Washington-Idaho border in a tipped tractor will die after being separated from their hives.
- Eastern Idaho officers involved in shooting Updated: Jun-29-15 8:52 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Eastern Idaho law enforcement officials say a man was shot and critically wounded after he refused to cooperate with officers during a traffic stop.
- Chobani selected as Greek yogurt provider for school lunches Updated: Jun-29-15 8:16 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Public schools across America will soon offer Greek yogurt as a meat substitute in school lunches beginning this fall.
- Boy dies after being swept underwater in Boise River Updated: Jun-29-15 6:52 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Authorities say a 5-year-old Boise boy who was swept underwater in the Middle Fork of the Boise River on Sunday has died.
- Teenager drowned in southwest Idaho pond Updated: Jun-29-15 4:34 pm
MARSING, Idaho - Southwest Idaho law enforcement officials say a 19-year-old has drowned in a pond near Marsing.
- Jockeys are a couple off the track, competitors on it Updated: Jun-29-15 10:37 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - It was a brief encounter, but one that felt meaningful to Kassie Guglielmino and Jake Samuels.
- Idaho aquifer decline could hinder radioactive monitoring Updated: Jun-29-15 4:05 am
BOISE, Idaho - A continued drop in underground water levels could make it more difficult to monitor the movement of radioactive contamination in an aquifer below an eastern Idaho nuclear facility, scientists say.
- Bees swarm from truck crash near Washington-Idaho border Updated: Jun-28-15 7:13 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Authorities say bees are swarming near the Washington-Idaho border after a tractor-trailer full of the buzzing insects tipped over, spilling its load on Sunday.
- State issues air quality alert for Ada, Canyon county cities Updated: Jun-28-15 1:40 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality has issued an air quality alert for Sunday in Ada and Canyon counties.
- Temperature records set Saturday in eastern, central Idaho Updated: Jun-28-15 1:20 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - The National Weather Service says five communities in eastern and central Idaho experienced record high temperatures on Saturday.
- 3 Years Later - Remember the devastating 2012 Charlotte Fire Updated: Jun-28-15 12:54 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - As Sharon Abreu recalls the sequence of events that occurred on June 28, 2012, she shivers and goose bumps raise on her arms as she speaks.
- Idaho State Police investigating fatal crash in Power County Updated: Jun-28-15 12:41 pm
ABERDEEN, Idaho - The Idaho State Police are investigating a fatal crash early Sunday in Power County.
- Idaho new laws include official state amphibian Updated: Jun-27-15 1:55 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Summer in Idaho brings not only plenty of outdoor cookouts and floats down the river, but also state laws ready to go into effect.
- Troopers: Pilot in fatal Alaska plane crash was from Idaho Updated: Jun-27-15 1:47 am
JUNEAU, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say the pilot of a sightseeing plane that crashed in southeast Alaska was from Idaho. All nine people aboard the plane died.
- Woman rescued from N. Idaho lake Updated: Jun-26-15 8:41 pm
HARRISON, Idaho - The Kootenai County, Idaho, sheriff's office says a 52-year-old woman from Colorado has been rescued from the south end of Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- Correction: Lynching Mural story Updated: Jun-26-15 7:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - In a story June 25 about the University of Idaho covering controversial murals, The Associated Press reported erroneously the date of the grand opening for a new Boise building. The grand opening is planned for Sept. 24, not July 6.
- Crews battling 15-square-mile wildfire in southwest Idaho Updated: Jun-26-15 5:22 pm
EMMETT, Idaho - Air and ground crews on Friday worked to contain a 15-square-mile wildfire burning in grass and brush in rugged terrain in southwest Idaho.
- Otter: Disappointed in same-sex marriage ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 4:36 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter said he's disappointed in the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling legalizing gay marriage nationwide on Friday after leading an unsuccessful fight to protect the state's same-sex marriage ban. Gay rights supporters across the Gem State, however, celebrated the court's long-awaited decision.
- Idaho man pleads guilty to murder in killing of family of 3 Updated: Jun-26-15 3:56 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A 22-year-old Idaho man has pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the killing of a former Arizona power company executive, his wife and their adult son at their Boise home.
- Truck tips, releases 20 million bees in eastern Idaho Updated: Jun-26-15 1:24 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - More than 20 million bees being shipped from Idaho to North Dakota were lost when a tractor trailer carrying the insects tipped onto its side near a nuclear facility.