- Fish and Game seek information on antelope poaching Updated: Sep-03-15 5:06 pm
ARCO, Idaho - Wildlife officials in eastern Idaho are looking for whoever used a vehicle to run down and kill four antelope in an agricultural field.
- Man will go to trial in officer shooting death Updated: Sep-03-15 4:05 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A northern Idaho man is being held over for trial in the shooting death of a Coeur d'Alene police officer.
- Firefighters, air drops slow massive wildfire in Idaho Updated: Sep-03-15 3:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - More than 1,000 firefighters and an unusually large number of aerial drops have slowed a massive west-central Idaho wildfire, fire managers said Thursday, though some residents in the region were still being told to evacuate.
- Feds investigate radiation exposure at Idaho nuclear plant Updated: Sep-03-15 11:28 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is investigating a recent incident at a plant that manufactures radioactive products in Idaho Falls.
- Nampa teacher charged for having sex with student Updated: Sep-03-15 6:05 am
NAMPA, Idaho - A former Nampa Spanish teacher has been accused of having sex with one of his students.
- Idaho prison officials ban use of so-called "dry cells" Updated: Sep-02-15 6:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's top prison official says the state will no longer house inmates in so-called dry cells - a type of cell without beds, sinks or toilets - and that all other segregated housing in the state's prisons is under review.
- Ybarra proposes 7.5 percent increase for schools budget Updated: Sep-02-15 3:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's public schools chief is seeking a 7.5 percent increase in education spending for 2016, revealing her own budget proposal for the first time since taking office.
- Bingo license stripped from Post Falls Senior Center Updated: Sep-02-15 2:55 pm
POST FALLS, Idaho - The Idaho Lottery Commission has revoked a northern Idaho senior center's charitable bingo license over alleged record-keeping violations.
- Pocatello shelter forced to kill cats to stop viral outbreak Updated: Sep-02-15 8:04 am
POCATELLO, Idaho - The city of Pocatello says the entire population of cats at its animal shelter will be euthanized to stop the spread of an upper respiratory infection outbreak.
- Woman convicted after falcon's death denied new trial Updated: Sep-02-15 5:25 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A Kootenai County District Court judge has ruled that a woman who was found guilty in connection to the death of a hunter's falcon will not have her misdemeanor conviction dismissed, nor will she have to pay restitution.
- Survey: Residents support recreation on Rathdrum Mountain Updated: Sep-02-15 5:24 am
RATHDRUM, Idaho - As city officials look at what to do with the 557 acres of Rathdrum Mountain, most respondents to a third-party, city-funded survey say they would prefer low-impact recreation.
- Group proposes cigarette tax to lower college tuition Updated: Sep-02-15 5:22 am
BOISE, Idaho - A group has proposed a 2016 ballot initiative that would raise Idaho's cigarette tax and use the money to lower tuition at the state's public colleges and universities.
- Stunt plane crashes in Jerome County, injuring pilot Updated: Sep-02-15 12:04 am
JEROME, Idaho - The Jerome County Sheriff's Office says a 42-year-old stunt pilot was injured when his small plane crashed Tuesday evening.
- Man convicted of killing 3 cites addiction to video games Updated: Sep-01-15 2:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A man spending his life in prison for killing a family of three told investigators that his addiction to first-person shooter video games made the crimes easier.
- Archery hunter recovering after Idaho grizzly bear attack Updated: Sep-01-15 2:13 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An archery hunter pursuing elk is recovering after being attacked in Idaho by a grizzly bear with three cubs.
- Priest Lake lot auction brings Idaho schools nearly $16M Updated: Sep-01-15 11:04 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Idaho public schools have received nearly $16 million after the state auctioned off cabins at Priest Lake.
- Stolen Wi-Fi leads to wanted Idaho man's arrest Updated: Sep-01-15 5:31 am
SPOKANE, Washington - A Post Falls man's quest for free Internet instead sent the police to his door.
- Woman crashes Jeep into Hagerman police building Updated: Aug-31-15 10:20 pm
HAGERMAN, Idaho - The Idaho State Police say a 49-year-old woman was injured when she crashed her Jeep into the Hagerman Police Department.
- Idaho Supreme Court allows Boy Scout lawsuit to move forward Updated: Aug-31-15 9:02 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's highest court has ruled that the 16 men who say they were sexually abused as youngsters by scout leaders in Idaho filed their lawsuit on time against the Boy Scouts of America and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Correction: BLM-Wild Horse Gather story Updated: Aug-31-15 7:34 pm
OWYHEE COUNTY, Idaho - In a story Aug. 29 about the U.S. Bureau of Land Management gathering wild horses, The Associated Press erroneously reported the number of horses killed by the Soda Fire and the way the surviving horses were transported to corrals. The fire killed 36 horses, including seven that were euthanized because of their injuries. The surviving horses were transported to a Boise corrals by trailer, not helicopter.
- Police find skeletal remains underneath deck Updated: Aug-31-15 2:44 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Police in southwestern Idaho have launched an investigation after finding skeletal remains of an infant underneath a deck of a Nampa home.
- University of Idaho research building halfway complete Updated: Aug-31-15 2:31 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Construction is about halfway done at the University of Idaho's new research facility after officials spent nearly a decade planning the project.
- SW Idaho middle school evacuated after smoke enters building Updated: Aug-31-15 1:04 pm
MERIDIAN, Idaho - A malfunctioning air conditioner that caused smoke to pour into a southwest Idaho middle school led to the evacuation of more than 1,100 students Monday morning.
- Construction sign warned 'zombies ahead' in downtown Boise Updated: Aug-31-15 10:32 am
BOISE, Idaho - The Ada County Highway District isn't taking credit for a construction sign that temporarily warned drivers of "zombies ahead" in downtown Boise.
- Nampa police looking for man they say attacked officer Updated: Aug-30-15 1:16 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Nampa police say they are looking for a man who assaulted one of their officers while trying to avoid arrest.