- Idaho panel backs measure requiring campaign finance reports Updated: Feb-10-16 1:08 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Legislative panel has introduced a measure that would require all Idaho state candidates and people pushing ballot initiatives to file campaign finance reports.
- Man gets 2 to 10 years in prison for fatal roadside beating Updated: Feb-10-16 12:56 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An Idaho Falls man has been sentenced to up to 10 years in prison for the fatal roadside beating of another man.
- Judge throws out lawsuit against dredging Updated: Feb-10-16 11:19 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A federal judge in Seattle has ruled in favor of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and barging advocates in a case that involved dredging on the Snake and Clearwater rivers.
- Wolf board refuses to answer Idaho lawmaker's question Updated: Feb-10-16 8:01 am
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho board in charge of killing problem wolves kept information from a state senator during a recent budget hearing.
- State legislators consider new parental rights bill Updated: Feb-09-16 9:57 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers have introduced a bill that seeks to better define the roles of parents and schools in the education of students.
- Idaho House OKs bill to end indexing of homeowner exemption Updated: Feb-09-16 8:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho homeowners would face a cap while claiming their property tax exemption in a new bill that passed the Idaho House on Tuesday.
- Senate panel introduces tuition lock proposal Updated: Feb-09-16 8:03 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho Senate panel has introduced legislation that would freeze college and university tuition for incoming freshman so they would pay the same rate for at least four academic years.
- Idaho lawmaker panel backs ban on local minimum wage hikes Updated: Feb-09-16 7:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho legislative panel has introduced a proposal that would ban local municipalities from raising the minimum wage.
- Wildlife officials to kill wolves in remote Idaho region Updated: Feb-09-16 2:50 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Federal wildlife services and Idaho Department of Fish and Game officials have joined forces to kill wolves in the Clearwater Region for the third year in a row.
- Pocatello brings in special prosecutor to help reduce crime Updated: Feb-09-16 12:53 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - Eastern Idaho has appointed a federal prosecutor to help reduce crime rates.
- Man charged in October accidental shooting at Idaho gun show Updated: Feb-09-16 10:27 am
GARDEN CITY, Idaho - A Washington man has been charged in connection to an accidental shooting at a gun show in Garden City, Idaho.
- 10 CSI students barred from graduating due to accreditation Updated: Feb-09-16 9:52 am
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A group of College of Southern Idaho students are stuck in limbo after completing their physical therapist assistant classes, but being barred from graduating due to accreditation problems.
- Idaho Legislature rejects new science standards Updated: Feb-08-16 8:35 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers have rejected new K-12 science standards after receiving criticism over how the rules - which for the first time include global warming and evolution components- were finalized.
- Idaho committee backs revision to rape statute Updated: Feb-08-16 6:45 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho panel has introduced a measure that would revise the state's rape statute in part to include gender neutral language, rendering the law the same for both men and women.
- Studies aim to restore habitat of imperiled Northwest fish Updated: Feb-08-16 6:12 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Scientists in the Pacific Northwest are studying more than a dozen watersheds to develop templates on habitat restoration that could be used in similar streams to bolster struggling fish populations.
- Revised tax conformity bill headed to Idaho governor's desk Updated: Feb-08-16 2:48 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Senate has approved legislation to bring the state's tax code in line with federal rules, a move estimated to cost Idaho roughly $46 million over two years.
- State gets access to public fishing spot across private land Updated: Feb-08-16 1:50 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - State wildlife officials have finalized an agreement to let people trek through private ranchland to reach a popular fishing spot north of Picabo.
- Idaho House panel introduces Girl Scout sales tax bill Updated: Feb-08-16 1:33 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Girl Scouts would get a tax break on each box of Thin Mints under legislation introduced in a House committee.
- Idaho county to use upgraded voting system for 2016 election Updated: Feb-08-16 10:40 am
BOISE, Idaho - A county in southwestern Idaho has updated its voting equipment in anticipation of the 2016 presidential election.
- Broken pipe closes south-central Idaho school district Updated: Feb-08-16 10:32 am
HANSEN, Idaho - Students at a south-central Idaho school district are having a long weekend after a broken pipe caused flooding at the high school.
- Wrong-way driver dies in northern Idaho collision Updated: Feb-08-16 9:28 am
PINEHURST, Idaho - A wrong-way driver has died in a head-on collision on Interstate 90 in northern Idaho near Pinehurst.
- Researchers work to improve microgrid at Idaho Falls lab Updated: Feb-07-16 10:54 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Researchers at the Idaho National Laboratory are planning to use the lab's microgrid testing facility in Idaho Falls to improve the energy reliability of the city's electric grid in the event of a blackout.
- Clarkston man headed to trial on rape, murder charges Updated: Feb-07-16 9:47 pm
ASOTIN, Washington - Trial is set to begin for a Clarkston man charged with killing a woman whose body was found dumped near Chestnut Beach.
- Washington man arrested in Idaho after third police pursuit Updated: Feb-07-16 6:58 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A man from Olympia, Washington, was arrested Sunday in Idaho after three police pursuits in seven hours.
- A rock slide on Sunday blocked road into Twin Springs resort Updated: Feb-07-16 6:40 pm
ATLANTA, Idaho - A rock slide on Sunday blocked the only road into and out of the Twin Springs resort near Atlanta, Idaho.