- Parkersburg, Vienna implement sales taxes under home rule Updated: Jun-29-15 8:56 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Businesses in Parkersburg and Vienna will begin charging an additional penny on the dollar for taxable items and services this week.
- Parkersburg gains VooDoo Dolls roller derby team Updated: Jun-27-15 9:46 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - For those old enough to remember, do you recall Saturday morning roller derby? Banked track, men and women on skates, flying elbow, hip check into the rail, and with just enough of an uppercut flying skaters. The WWE on wheels before there was a WWE.
- W.Va. adoptee opening home by becoming foster parent Updated: Jun-20-15 12:07 pm
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Adopted as a newborn, Stephanie Hayhurst-Hall wants to give back.
- Parkersburg to require registration of vacant properties Updated: Jun-15-15 2:10 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Owners of vacant properties in Parkersburg soon will have to register the structures with the city.
- W.Va. highway worker killed in US 50 crash, 5 injured Updated: Jun-12-15 1:02 pm
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A state highways worker was killed in a construction zone accident in Wood County, while a Division of Highways van was involved in a separate accident that killed a pedestrian in Randolph County, authorities said.
- 3 nominated to become interim Parkersburg mayor Updated: Jun-12-15 8:43 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Three people have been nominated to serve as interim mayor in Parkersburg.
- WVU-Parkersburg suspends culinary arts program, plans review Updated: Jun-11-15 7:58 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - West Virginia University at Parkersburg's culinary arts program will be put on hold while the school reviews its viability.
- Parkersburg exhibit to highlight legacy of chemical plant Updated: Jun-09-15 1:38 pm
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Parkersburg historians will unveil a new display at the Oil and Gas Museum dedicated to the history of Borg Warner Chemicals.