- Receiver Martavis Bryant eyeing bigger role for Steelers Updated: Jul-29-15 7:15 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Ben Roethlisberger looked to his left, turned to his right and sent a 50-yard rainbow down the sideline.
- Monongahela Incline closure delayed until after Labor Day Updated: Jul-29-15 5:49 pm
PITTSBURGH - Authorities in western Pennsylvania have postponed a nearly three-month closure of an incline that gives sightseers a panoramic view of Pittsburgh.
- Man found shot on Pittsburgh porch won't cooperate with cops Updated: Jul-29-15 8:16 am
PITTSBURGH - Police say a man found shot multiple times on a Pittsburgh porch is refusing to cooperate with investigators.
- US Airways closing flight operations center near Pittsburgh Updated: Jul-29-15 8:01 am
CORAOPOLIS, Pennsylvania - US Airways is closing its Pittsburgh area flight operations control center as part of its merger with American Airlines.
- Police: Pregnant woman, 26, shot, killed in Pittsburgh Updated: Jul-29-15 4:49 am
PITTSBURGH - Police say a 26-year-old pregnant woman has died after she was shot multiple times in Pittsburgh.
- 5 white men accused of throwing black man onto tracks Updated: Jul-28-15 7:55 pm
PITTSBURGH - Five white men have been ordered to stand trial in western Pennsylvania in what prosecutors allege was a racially motivated attack on a black man allegedly thrown onto tracks at a Pittsburgh commuter rail station.
- Steelers RB Bell has suspension reduced to 2 games Updated: Jul-28-15 6:53 pm
PITTSBURGH - Le'Veon Bell will head back to work a little earlier than the NFL originally planned.
- Woman accused of assaulting boyfriend, police in Pittsburgh Updated: Jul-28-15 3:53 pm
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania woman is charged with assaulting her boyfriend and then kicking, biting and punching Pittsburgh police officers over the weekend.
- Penguins send forward Sutter to Canucks for 2 players Updated: Jul-28-15 1:57 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins general manager Jim Rutherford ranks versatile center Brandon Sutter among of his favorite players. One Rutherford has now traded twice.
- Child wounded in shooting near Pittsburgh Updated: Jul-28-15 8:14 am
NORTH VERSAILLES, Pennsylvania - A child has been wounded in a shooting near Pittsburgh.
- Smog component spike triggers Pittsburgh air quality alert Updated: Jul-28-15 7:55 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The state has issued an air quality alert for the Pittsburgh area, saying clear, warm conditions will spike levels of a key smog component.
- Steelers ready for dynamic offense to take flight Updated: Jul-27-15 7:41 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Todd Haley came up with the number. Ben Roethlisberger didn't see any reason to argue.
- Hospital water line bursts, flooding shafts, stairwell Updated: Jul-27-15 5:25 pm
PITTSBURGH - Officials in western Pennsylvania say a water line ruptured at Allegheny General Hospital, flooding several elevator shafts and a stairwell.
- Involuntary manslaughter plea in 2013 slaying outside bar Updated: Jul-27-15 3:25 pm
PITTSBURGH - A man has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in a shooting death that authorities said followed an argument outside a bar.
- First game in 50 years for longtime Pirates fan Updated: Jul-27-15 11:13 am
PITTSBURGH - Esther McNeal has been a Pirates fanatic for most of her 93 years as a Pittsburgher. But she has only ever been in the stands for one game, and that was more than a half-century ago, when her beloved Bucs played at Forbes Field in Oakland.
- Man beaten into coma near Pittsburgh dies Updated: Jul-27-15 8:01 am
CRAFTON, Pennsylvania - Police say a suburban Pittsburgh man who was beaten into a coma in May has died.
- Steelers celebrate 50th year at St. Vincent College Updated: Jul-26-15 8:10 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - The Steelers opened training camp Sunday at St. Vincent College with a special celebration ommemorating their 50th anniversary at the small school an hour southeast of Pittsburgh.
- Nationals lose 3-1 to Cole, Pirates Updated: Jul-26-15 7:01 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Washington Nationals had their best hitter at the plate in a big spot. It just didn't work out.
- Cole pitches Pirates past Nationals 3-1 Updated: Jul-26-15 6:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - Gregory Polanco got Gerrit Cole on track, and the ace right-hander took over from there.
- Burnett's 8 Ks not good enough in Pirates' 9-3 loss to Nats Updated: Jul-25-15 11:48 pm
PITTSBURGH - A.J. Burnett posted a 2.11 ERA during a first half that led to the first All-Star selection in his 17-year career. But his second-half struggles continue.
- Stable Steelers arrive in style for training camp Updated: Jul-25-15 6:30 pm
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Antonio Brown couldn't say no. How often does Rolls-Royce ask if you would like to ride to work in a $500,000 car?
- Ramirez joins Pirates, batting cleanup Updated: Jul-25-15 6:17 pm
PITTSBURGH - Aramis Ramirez joined the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday night and was batting cleanup in his first game back with his old club.
- Pitt star receiver Boyd sentenced to probation for DUI Updated: Jul-24-15 6:48 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh wide receiver Tyler Boyd entered a first-time offenders program Friday following his arrest for driving under the influence last month.
- Feds: 5 sold heroin that killed 3 in western Pennsylvania Updated: Jul-24-15 1:25 pm
PITTSBURGH - Five men sold heroin that caused the overdose deaths of two men and one woman in western Pennsylvania earlier this year, federal authorities said Friday.
- Pitt football player gets diversion program after DUI arrest Updated: Jul-24-15 12:05 pm
PITTSBURGH - A star football player at the University of Pittsburgh is entering a program designed for nonviolent, first-time offenders after being charged with driving under the influence.