- Bill Clinton opening fundraising spree for wife's campaign Updated: Nov-25-15 2:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Former President Bill Clinton is going on a fundraising swing reminiscent of his presidential campaigns of the 1990s. But this time he's doing it for his wife.
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaults at University of Iowa Updated: Nov-25-15 2:06 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A 32-year-old man has been formally arrested on suspicion of multiple assaults earlier this month at the University of Iowa.
- Attorney won't appeal sentence of Iowa woman in girl's death Updated: Nov-25-15 1:47 pm
ORANGE CITY, Iowa - A county attorney in northwest Iowa says he won't appeal a judge's decision to cut in half a 100-year prison sentence for a woman accused of killing a 3-year-old girl in her care.
- Prosecutors fight venue change in Dubuque stabbing trial Updated: Nov-25-15 12:50 pm
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Prosecutors are fighting a request by a man to move his upcoming murder trial out of Dubuque County.
- Man pleads not guilty in Waukee killing Updated: Nov-25-15 12:19 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A man accused of killing another man in Waukee has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder.
- Sioux City-area families host students for the holidays Updated: Nov-25-15 12:12 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Several northwest Iowa colleges have turned to their communities to find families offering seats at their dinner tables for international students who can't make it home for the holidays.
- Lawsuit: Iowa officers pointed guns at innocent dad, child Updated: Nov-25-15 12:11 pm
A highway stop in which Iowa police officers pointed weapons at an innocent dark-skinned man and his 6-year-old son has prompted a federal lawsuit and racial profiling claims.
- Man elected to Swaledale City Council declines position Updated: Nov-25-15 12:06 pm
SWALEDALE, Iowa - A man who won a tiebreaker in an election for a Swaledale City Council seat has declined the position, saying he doesn't want it.
- Authorities say man shot in the head in central Iowa Updated: Nov-25-15 11:59 am
LAUREL, Iowa - Authorities say they're investigating the circumstances of a man shot in the head in central Iowa.
- Federal indictment returned in Neola bank robbery Updated: Nov-25-15 11:45 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - A Council Bluffs man has been indicted on one count of bank robbery in federal court in Des Moines.
- Woman charged with 2 vehicular homicides in Des Moines Updated: Nov-25-15 10:41 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - A Des Moines woman has been charged with two counts of vehicular homicide while driving intoxicated.
- 3 people treated after blaze near Central City Updated: Nov-25-15 9:57 am
CENTRAL CITY, Iowa - Three people, including two firefighters, have been treated for injuries after a blaze that damaged a camper and house in Linn County.
- Icy weather forecast for southeast Nebraska, southwest Iowa Updated: Nov-25-15 9:11 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The National Weather Service says dangerous traveling conditions are likely to develop over southeast Nebraska and southwest Iowa on Thanksgiving Day.
- Clinton sets mid-December organizing event in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-25-15 9:07 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is planning a mid-December campaign stop in Minnesota.
- Suspect in Iowa mall shooting told officer he snapped Updated: Nov-25-15 8:33 am
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A court document says a man accused of killing a woman at a Coralville mall told officers he "snapped" after getting a text from the woman that said she was breaking off their relationship.
- Space donated to set up emergency shelter in Iowa City Updated: Nov-25-15 7:11 am
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Space has been donated for a temporary homeless shelter in Iowa City this winter.
- Former Cedar Rapids man arrested, faces child pornography charges Updated: Nov-25-15 6:54 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A former Cedar Rapids man faces child pornography charges after images were found on his computer during a search of his home.
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- Nebraska tightening security for Friday game against Iowa Updated: Nov-24-15 6:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is adjusting its security measures at Memorial Stadium for the football game against Iowa on Friday.
- Man convicted of 1985 killing of Council Bluffs woman dies Updated: Nov-24-15 6:08 pm
CORALVILLE, Iowa - An inmate convicted of a 1985 killing in Dallas County has died of liver disease.
- Police charge Des Moines in fatal crash Updated: Nov-24-15 3:39 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Police have arrested a Des Moines man a day after a crash that killed a 22-year-old woman.
- Iowa St runners recall day of triumph, tragedy 30 years ago Updated: Nov-24-15 2:28 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - It's been 30 years since the plane crash and Jill Slettedahl-Winter still aches at the memory.
- Iowan gets probation for dating website scam Updated: Nov-24-15 1:11 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - An Iowa resident has been given five years of probation for scamming money from a South Carolina woman she met on a military oriented dating website.
- General Mills sets goal to buy all-cage free eggs by 2025 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:00 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - General Mills has set a deadline for its conversion to all cage-free eggs by 2025.