- 6 officers cleared of doing cavity search without warrant Updated: Apr-29-16 8:19 am
MERIDEN, Connecticut - A jury has cleared six Connecticut police officers of allegations that they conducted an illegal body cavity search on a man in 2011.
- 2 men injured in Meriden drive-by shooting Updated: Apr-20-16 8:04 am
MERIDEN, Connecticut - Police are investigating an early morning drive-by shooting in Meriden that landed two men in the hospital.
- Lawsuit alleges Meriden cavity search was sexual assault Updated: Apr-19-16 4:34 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A surveillance video showing a group of Meriden police officers holding down and strip-searching a 19-year-old man in a police department cell is expected to be the key piece of evidence in a federal civil rights trial that begins on Wednesday.
- Company that operates EMS, Bob's to close several stores Updated: Apr-19-16 7:59 am
MERIDEN, Connecticut - The parent company of Eastern Mountain Sports and Bob's Stores has filed for bankruptcy protection and plans to shutter several New England bricks-and-mortar locations.
- 3 injured in Meriden bar shooting early Sunday morning Updated: Apr-10-16 10:24 am
MERIDEN, Connecticut - Police are investigating the shooting of three people at a Meriden bar.