- 6-year-old boy in critical condition after dog attack Updated: Feb-04-16 6:59 am
MOBILE, Alabama - A 6-year-old boy is in critical condition after authorities say he was attacked by a pit bull.
- Civil Air Patrol identifies 2 people killed in plane crash Updated: Feb-03-16 9:14 am
MOBILE, Alabama - The Civil Air Patrol has identified two of its members, who were killed in a south Alabama plane crash while returning from Louisiana after flying a medical patient there for treatment.
- Official: 2 people dead following small plane crash Updated: Feb-02-16 6:49 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Two people have died after a small plane crashed near Mobile Regional Airport.
- Owner of Mobile yoga studio believes yoga is for every body Updated: Jan-23-16 12:14 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - It was standing-room only on Monday night at Shoshana Treichel's new Above and Beyond Hot Yoga studio, where more than 100 people packed into the space on Hillcrest Road in west Mobile for the grand opening. Though she's only lived in Mobile for about a year and a half, Shoshana has inspired a lot of excitement among the normally calm yoga community.
- Alabama coastal counties experience snow flurries overnight Updated: Jan-23-16 10:51 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Forecasters say a coastal area in Alabama experienced snow flurries during the overnight.
- Children's Miracle Network names Mobile girl 'Champion' Updated: Jan-17-16 8:01 am
Delaney Zimlich must have known something was up when her parents wheeled her into the lobby of University of South Alabama Children's & Women's Hospital on Friday afternoon, only to find the lobby full of people who seemed to be waiting for her.
- Arrest made after 3 employees stabbed at Goodwill store Updated: Jan-12-16 3:16 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Police in Mobile County have arrested a 30-year-old man they say stabbed three employees at a Goodwill store.
- 15-year-old girl arrested in fatal shooting of teenage boy Updated: Jan-10-16 3:37 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Police say a 15-year-old girl accused of fatally shooting a teenage boy in Alabama.