- $10,000 reward being offered for whereabouts of missing teen Updated: Apr-26-16 12:45 pm
LUVERNE, Alabama - The FBI and an Alabama sheriff hope a new reward will help them locate a missing 18-year-old woman.
- Airbus delivers first aircraft from Alabama plant Updated: Apr-25-16 5:42 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Airbus officials say the company has delivered its first aircraft to be produced in the United States.
- NFL DRAFT: From college spread to pros not easy for anyone Updated: Apr-22-16 12:30 pm
So, you have a quarterback who played in the spread and never took a snap at the line of scrimmage. And receivers who don't understand route trees.
- Mobile Zoo forfeits movie star chimpanzee after PETA lawsuit Updated: Apr-21-16 5:46 am
WILMER, Alabama - A 29-year-old chimpanzee that starred in the 1997 film "Buddy" is being moved from an Alabama zoo to a sanctuary in Florida after animal rights activists complained about the animal's living conditions.
- Alabama Supreme Court sets execution date for man Updated: Apr-19-16 8:44 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Supreme Court has set a May execution date for a man convicted of shooting a Mobile police officer in the back of the head 30 years ago.
- Changes planned 1 year after Alabama sailboat race tragedy Updated: Apr-18-16 9:51 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Organizers of a major Gulf Coast sailboat race are making changes to improve safety a year after the regatta ended in chaos and death when a powerful storm struck Alabama's Mobile Bay while dozens of boats were on the water.
- Part of old racetrack to be new distribution center Updated: Apr-14-16 7:15 am
CARENCRO, Louisiana - Developers say part of the old Evangeline Downs Racetrack in Carencro will be the new home of a 236,000-square-foot FedEx Ground distribution center.
- New president selected to lead University of Mobile Updated: Apr-11-16 3:46 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - A new president has been chosen to lead the University of Mobile.
- Runoffs in 2 state school board races Tuesday Updated: Apr-10-16 11:24 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Some Alabama voters head to the polls Tuesday for primary runoffs in two state school board races and other down ballot elections. Here's what to look for in Tuesday's election.
- Mobile police investigate slaying of man shot in driveway Updated: Apr-04-16 11:06 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Police in Mobile are investigating the slaying of a man found with an apparent gunshot wound in a home's driveway.