- Students get hands-on experience with Stryker mobile lab Updated: Nov-26-15 9:03 am
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Students at high and low levels got hands-on experience recently with some of the medical devices designed and produced by Kalamazoo-based medical technologies company Stryker Corp.
- Mobile police investigate after body found near airport Updated: Nov-21-15 3:07 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Police in Mobile are investigating after a man was found shot to death near the downtown airport.
- Mobile police charge man with murder in girlfriend's death Updated: Nov-21-15 10:41 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Police in Mobile arrested a man in the killing of his girlfriend.
- Police say man found dead likely hit by a train in Mobile Updated: Nov-15-15 2:32 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Police say a man found dead in downtown Mobile was likely hit by a train.
- City-wide planning map aims to make Mobile more walkable Updated: Nov-08-15 11:55 am
MOBILE, Alabama - A city-wide planning map is aiming to make Mobile more walkable.
- Legends surround 'Iron Lady' statue in Mobile cemetery Updated: Nov-08-15 9:01 am
MOBILE, Alabama - The Rowan family plot in Mobile's historic Magnolia Cemetery is oddly devoid of the elaborate markers seen throughout much of the rest of the graveyard. But Square 17, Lot 4 has something not found in any other plot in Magnolia, or other cemeteries, for that matter. It has the Iron Lady, a statue titled "Solemnity," that is made not from marble or granite but from cast iron. Birmingham's Vulcan, god of the forge, is Alabama's best-known - and the world's largest - cast-iron statue.
- Authorities investigate apparent shooting death in Mobile Updated: Nov-04-15 6:03 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Authorities are investigating what they say appears to be a shooting death in Mobile.
- Father pleads not guilty to charges of killing daughter Updated: Nov-02-15 8:10 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - A south Alabama man has pleaded not guilty to charges of killing his 8-year-old daughter during a sexual assault.
- Kasich to make campaign stop in Mobile Tuesday Updated: Nov-02-15 2:39 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Republican presidential candidate Gov. John Kasich is making a campaign stop in Alabama.
- The mystery of Alabama's 'Mrs. Jack the Ripper' Updated: Oct-31-15 10:12 am
MOBILE, Alabama - Rumors, unsubstantiated allegations, bad luck and outright lies shaped the life and legacy of a Mobile woman born during the Civil War, leaving her with the ignominious labels of convicted murderer and wife of Jack the Ripper.