- Grand Teton plans to demolition, restore old park buildings Updated: Feb-11-16 1:52 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A plan to renovate or demolish a number of historic Grand Teton National Park buildings is drawing pushback from residents.
- Where Tetons grow, continents once collided Updated: Feb-07-16 1:08 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Stepping back to when the Earth was just half as old as it is today, the tectonic plates that Jackson Hole now rests upon were located in a place that nobody yet knows.
- Avalanche in Grand Teton National Park injures man Updated: Feb-05-16 12:05 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A Jackson resident has been injured after a wind slab avalanche in Grand Teton National Park partially buried him.
- Judge rejects plea agreement for accused deer poacher Updated: Feb-04-16 12:27 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A Circuit Court judge has rejected a plea agreement for a man accused of killing a trophy deer in a Jackson Hole residential neighborhood.
- Heart-pumping hideaway Updated: Feb-03-16 2:06 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Tucked away deep in the woods east of Moran is one of Jackson Hole's niche resorts.
- Boise State rallies to beat Utah State 70-67 behind Webb Updated: Feb-02-16 11:45 pm
BOISE, Idaho - James Webb III scored 19 points and Boise State rallied from 13 points down in the second half to beat Utah State 70-67 on Tuesday.
- Skiers injured after fall from cliff near Jackson resort Updated: Feb-02-16 12:34 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Jackson Hole Mountain Resort officials say three skiers from California are recovering from minor to serious injuries after falling from a cliff just outside the southern resort boundary.
- Skiers killed in avalanche near Jackson Hole went over cliff Updated: Jan-28-16 7:31 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Two skiers who were killed in an avalanche just south of Jackson Hole were carried over a 100-foot cliff before they died.
- Officials say Jamaican man died of hypothermia in Jackson Updated: Jan-26-16 2:36 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Teton County Coroner's Office has determined that a man found dead in Jackson died of hypothermia from exposure.
- Proposed bill allows lion trapping Updated: Jan-25-16 6:58 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A Lander lawmaker is proposing a bill that would legalize trapping and snaring mountain lions.
- Jackson from 3 leads Boise State past Wyoming, 81-71 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Lonnie Jackson knocked down seven 3-pointers, five in the second half, and scored 21 points as Boise State topped short-handed Wyoming, 81-71 Saturday.
- Truck driver poisoned by carbon monoxide files lawsuit Updated: Jan-22-16 2:25 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Jackson law firm has filed a lawsuit on behalf of a truck driver who was poisoned by carbon monoxide that leaked into his cab.
- Ranch shelters old, sick animals in need of lifelong homes Updated: Jan-20-16 2:02 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A black blur scampers down a snow-blanketed driveway, swiftly clearing the gate at the entrance of the property. As ranch manager, Bill has the job of alerting his crew to visitors. And while he may be a cat, he takes that job seriously.
- Avalanche kills snowboarder in mountains near Jackson Updated: Jan-19-16 8:03 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - An avalanche in Teton County killed a 30-year-old snowboarder on Tuesday.
- Bill would prevent Wyoming from investigating some poaching Updated: Jan-19-16 12:13 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Wyoming lawmakers are considering a bill that would make it illegal for the state to investigate poachers or people who mistakenly shoot endangered animals.
- Neighbors criticize noise at Jackson reception site Updated: Jan-18-16 11:47 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Neighbors of a Jackson reception site are asking the Teton County Board of Commissioners to deny permits that would allow the events to continue due to noise.
- Skier gets gun back after losing it on Jackson Hole Mountain Updated: Jan-16-16 2:17 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A skier has gotten his gun back after he crashed at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and lost his weapon.
- Biologist: National Elk Refuge has plenty of food Updated: Jan-13-16 11:40 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A biologist says the National Elk Refuge has plenty of grass available for the animals to feed on.
- Figuring out how to be an artist Updated: Jan-13-16 10:08 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Being a full-time artist isn't the easiest job, but being present and jumping at every opportunity has helped Katy Ann Fox navigate the creative path she's chosen.