- Annual antler auction in Jackson raises money for elk refuge Updated: May-25-16 10:48 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - This spring's annual Boy Scout Antler Auction in Jackson has raised more than $175,000.
- Photo exhibit shows Yellowstone changes over 140 years Updated: May-23-16 1:39 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - An upcoming exhibit at the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson Hole will show how Yellowstone National Park has changed over more than 140 years.
- Wyoming candidates united for coal, against EPA Updated: May-22-16 2:55 pm
JACKSON HOLE, Wyoming - Several Republican candidates vying to fill Wyoming's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives are united against the Environmental Protection Agency's plans for coal.
- Tracking the travels of goats Updated: May-18-16 10:50 am
ALPINE, Wyoming - About 1,000 feet above the Snake River on the steep slopes of Ferry Peak, a nanny mountain goat soon to be known as F1 was nibbling on fresh greens with not a care in the world.
- Popular grizzly bear makes first appearance in Grand Teton Updated: May-14-16 11:37 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - A female grizzly bear that is frequently seen in the open with cubs in Grand Teton National Park has emerged from her winter hibernation - with one cub in tow.
- Taking flight: Jackson center helps injured raptors Updated: May-11-16 2:05 am
WILSON, Wyoming - They first thought it was a baby turkey vulture, thin and severely dehydrated, jaw broken, eyes shut.
- Grizzly bear moved after causing property damage Updated: May-10-16 11:58 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department has trapped and relocated an adult male grizzly bear in the northwest part of the state.
- Historic Murie cabin in Jackson has a new home Updated: May-08-16 4:01 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - The historic Murie cabin has been relocated to a new home in Jackson.
- Cultural identity fades among second-generation immigrants Updated: May-07-16 2:10 am
RUPERT, Idaho - Henry Etcheverry whistled, and a row of sheep dashed down a fenced dirt path. On the other end, two men branded the freshly sheared animals.
- Hunters spark wildfire in Bridger-Teton National Forest Updated: May-06-16 9:21 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Bridger-Teton National Forest fire officials say they have extinguished the area's first wildfire.
- Scouts scare up pile of elkhorn Updated: May-04-16 2:10 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Before the adults could even finish giving instructions, the boys were already taking off, running up the steep ridge, determined to maybe be the first to find an elk antler.
- Wyoming resort: historic cabin will be moved, preserved Updated: May-03-16 2:55 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A Wyoming resort says its historic cabin has been donated to a local couple who plan to move and restore the structure.
- No commemorative postage stamp for Grand Teton National park Updated: May-01-16 8:24 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - The last in a series of stamps commemorating national parks has been selected, and Grand Teton National Park didn't make the cut.
- Forest Service eyes Jackson Hole guided shore fishing plan Updated: Apr-30-16 3:47 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - U.S. Forest Service officials are considering a proposal to open non-wilderness areas in northern Jackson Hole to guided day-use shore fishing.
- Grizzly bears in Grand Teton Park attract onlookers Updated: Apr-28-16 4:39 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Newly emerged from their winter dens, grizzly bears are wandering out in the open in Grand Teton National Park, drawing crowds of wildlife watchers, photographers and others seeking a glimpse - from a safe distance.
- Wyoming wildlife officials approve new wasting disease plan Updated: Apr-26-16 2:35 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Wyoming wildlife officials have adopted a new chronic wasting disease management plan.
- Wyoming church to hold gun safety workshop Updated: Apr-26-16 2:15 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A church in Jackson is planning a family-friendly gun safety workshop and question-and-answer session.