- Utah State University to prepare at-risk kids for college Updated: Oct-03-15 2:36 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State University is using a $32 million grant to launch a program that will track thousands of middle schoolers with the goal of keeping them on a college-bound path.
- School apologizes for making students erase pro-life drawing Updated: Sep-30-15 3:52 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State University has apologized to students after they were ordered to erase pro-life messages left in chalk near the school library.
- 2 USU fraternities sanctioned as police probe new rape claim Updated: Sep-24-15 8:11 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two fraternities at Utah State University have been sanctioned amid a pair of sexual assault cases as authorities investigate a separate alleged rape at a branch campus, a spokesman for the institution said Thursday.
- Rescued hiker fell at least 40 feet in Providence Canyon Updated: Sep-24-15 11:18 am
LOGAN, Utah - A hiker was rescued after she fell between 40 and 100 feet in Providence Canyon.
- Ex-Utah State frat brother accused of rape gets trial date Updated: Sep-23-15 3:24 pm
LOGAN, Utah - A former Utah State University fraternity brother is set to face trial in February on sexual assault charges.
- Utah State loses QB Chuckie Keeton to injury, again Updated: Sep-22-15 4:34 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton will miss the next four to six weeks with a right knee injury.
- Logan man, 77, dies in possible drowning while kayaking Updated: Sep-21-15 10:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Police say a 77-year-old Logan man died while kayaking in Cutler Reservoir in a possible drowning accident.
- Volunteers play crucial role in outdoor emergencies Updated: Sep-18-15 5:01 am
LOGAN CANYON, Utah - Dallin Briggs latched a carabiner attached to his waist onto a rope anchored above and began his solo descent.
- Governor's office provides laptops for Logan students Updated: Sep-15-15 12:22 pm
LOGAN, Utah - The Governor's Office of Economic Development has provided more than 1,600 MacBooks to the Logan City School District as part of a pilot program that could be expanded to the rest of Utah.