- Julius Brown joins Utah State's staff as cornerbacks coach Updated: Feb-10-16 7:48 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Julius Brown has joined Utah State's staff as cornerbacks coach.
- Utah State beats New Mexico 80-72 to end 5-game skid Updated: Feb-10-16 12:31 am
LOGAN, Utah - Chris Smith scored 19 points, including 7 of 8 free throws, and Utah State beat New Mexico 80-72 on Tuesday night, ending a five-game skid.
- Speed trap in Utah generates 40 percent of city's money Updated: Feb-05-16 11:22 am
MANTUA, Utah - A small town in northern Utah generates almost 40 percent of the money in its general fund from speeding ticket fines.
- President of Utah State announces retirement Updated: Feb-03-16 1:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The president of Utah State University is retiring after 11 years.
- Man ordered to trial in shootout after crash Updated: Feb-03-16 3:01 am
SALT LAKE CITY - An Idaho man accused of shooting at emergency crews after his car crashed into a natural gas line in northern Utah is set to stand trial on an attempted murder charge.
- Officials investigating shooting at Cache County jail Updated: Feb-02-16 12:40 pm
LOGAN, Utah - The Davis County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting at the Cache County jail that injured an inmate.
- 3 people plead guilty to Utah, Idaho baby formula thefts Updated: Feb-02-16 11:29 am
LOGAN, Utah - Three people have pleaded guilty to stealing more than 400 cans of baby formula from stores in Utah and Idaho.
- UNLV beats Utah St 80-68; now 3-0 under interim-coach Simon Updated: Jan-19-16 11:29 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Derrick Jones Jr. scored 21 points and UNLV picked up its third straight win, and first win on the road in Mountain West play, with an 80-68 victory at Utah State on Tuesday night.
- David Kotulski returns to Utah State as linebackers coach Updated: Jan-16-16 4:15 pm
LOGAN, Utah - David Kotulski has returned to Utah State as linebackers coach.
- Utah State downs Air Force 79-60 behind Moore, Smith Updated: Jan-12-16 11:05 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Jalen Moore scored 20 points with six assists, Chris Smith added 19 points, and Utah State beat Air Force 79-60 Tuesday night for the Falcons' third-straight loss.