- Mason City church's wellness programs take holistic approach Updated: Nov-27-15 12:18 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City church that began its health ministry nearly 20 years ago now offers many wellness programs, including yoga, centering prayer and healing touch.
- Man elected to Swaledale City Council declines position Updated: Nov-25-15 12:06 pm
SWALEDALE, Iowa - A man who won a tiebreaker in an election for a Swaledale City Council seat has declined the position, saying he doesn't want it.
- Iowa school district collects $340,000 in tax levy error Updated: Nov-24-15 11:49 am
SHEFFIELD, Iowa - West Fork School District officials are planning to cut property tax collections after a review found the northern Iowa district had been collecting too much money.
- Mason City man takes plea deal in robbery case Updated: Nov-24-15 7:38 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A January sentencing hearing has been scheduled for a 22-year-old Mason City man convicted of robbery.
- North Iowa home economics club celebrates 50 years Updated: Nov-22-15 11:35 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - From troubleshooting the earliest microwave models to cooking for meat safety-related panels, women who are part of a North Iowa home economics group have done it all.
- Mason City man pleads guilty to escape, assault charges Updated: Nov-20-15 7:11 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man whose guilty plea was thrown out last month on charges of assault and escape from custody has filed a written guilty plea to the same charges.
- Mason City man who used hammer to beat dog is sentenced Updated: Nov-18-15 8:34 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A 63-year-old Mason City man who used a hammer to beat his dog has been given probation.
- Man pleads guilty to Mason City BB gun shooting Updated: Nov-10-15 7:59 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A 19-year-old man has pleaded guilty to allegations that he used a BB gun to shoot a woman and shoot out some windows in downtown Mason City.
- Woman ordered to repay former Mason City employer Updated: Nov-05-15 9:02 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Nora Springs woman has been ordered to repay her former Mason City employer more than $46,000.
- Man accused of fatally damaging 3 Mason City trees Updated: Nov-03-15 7:56 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man has been accused of cutting rings around the trunks of three trees owned by Mason City, killing them.