- Lawsuit claims police falsely accused Iowa man of assault Updated: Aug-25-15 5:02 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A northern Iowa man says in a lawsuit that Mason City police falsely accused him of assaulting a retail employee last year.
- Man rides motorcycle across US to support soldiers Updated: Aug-23-15 10:58 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A charity motorcycle ride to support soldiers and their families has turned into a long journey for a Florida man.
- Historic Mason City home begins slow move to new location Updated: Aug-21-15 11:46 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - The move of a historic home in Mason City is finally underway after years of planning.
- Mason City animal shelter adding space for more cats Updated: Aug-20-15 5:37 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - The Humane Society of North Iowa is making more room for more cats at its Mason City animal shelter.
- More than 100 ponies expected at 2-day show in Mason City Updated: Aug-13-15 5:47 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A pony breed native to north Iowa is set to return to Mason City this weekend as part of a two-day pony show.
- Sears planning to close Mason City store in November Updated: Aug-07-15 7:17 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - Sears is planning to close its Mason City store and Auto Center in November.
- Trial set for lawsuit involving Iowa biodiesel explosion Updated: Aug-02-15 6:16 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A trial date has been set for a lawsuit against a Nebraska company stemming from an explosion at a northern Iowa biodiesel plant.
- North Iowa schools suffer from special ed teacher shortage Updated: Aug-01-15 3:52 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A shortage of special education teachers has left public school districts in northern Iowa struggling to fill those teaching positions, school officials say.
- Family of man hit, killed by van appealing loss of lawsuit Updated: Aug-01-15 1:31 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - The family of a Mason City man hit and killed by a van last year is appealing a jury's finding that the driver wasn't at fault.
- Man gets 5 years in Iowa prison for stealing lottery tickets Updated: Jul-31-15 10:56 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - A 25-year-old Clear Lake man has been given five years in prison for stealing Iowa lottery tickets.
- FBI says Iowa credit union robbery linked to 'AK-47 Bandit' Updated: Jul-30-15 12:16 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - Federal authorities believe a man who used an assault rifle to rob a credit union in Iowa is the "AK-47 Bandit" believed to have held up banks in several states and wounded a police officer in California.