- AP-IN--Indiana News Digest 6 pm, IN Updated: May-20-16 6:07 pm
Here's a look at AP's Indiana news coverage at 6 p.m.
- Ex-attorney from Indiana avoids jail for bilking clients Updated: May-20-16 10:02 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - A former Richmond attorney won't spend any time in jail despite pleading guilty to eight felony theft charges of taking money from clients but never filing their bankruptcy petitions.
- Richmond student wins car for perfect attendance Updated: May-20-16 4:01 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - For 76 area high school seniors, perfect attendance this year meant a lot of different things. For some, it meant getting to see friends every day. For others, it was a chance to learn.
- Earlham College president to retire after 6 years in office Updated: May-13-16 11:10 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - The president of eastern Indiana's Earlham College is planning to retire after leading the school for six years.
- Richmond hospital sees increase in opioid-addicted newborns Updated: May-10-16 3:43 pm
RICHMOND, Indiana - Statistics show a steep increase in the number of babies born addicted to opioids at Reid Health hospital in Richmond.
- Police arrest Indiana man in 38-year-old Michigan cold case Updated: May-06-16 3:25 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - An Indiana man has been arrested in a 1977 Michigan murder that police initially classified as a suicide.
- Amish teen dies in buggy crash involving 3 cars Updated: May-06-16 12:36 pm
ECONOMY, Indiana - Police say an Amish teen died when a buggy was struck by a car and sideswiped by a second car, ejecting him into the path of a third car.
- Wisconsin Senate leader calls for uniting behind Trump Updated: May-04-16 8:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate's top Republican called Wednesday for the party to back Donald Trump, saying nothing is going to stop him from being the GOP presidential nominee and he could generate conservative turnout in November that could boost down-ticket Republicans.
- Former Reid Hospital campus in Richmond deteriorates Updated: Apr-30-16 10:07 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - Time, weather and vandalism have taken their toll on the former Reid Hospital campus in Richmond.
- Wayne County prosecutor creates drug treatment program Updated: Apr-28-16 11:08 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - An eastern Indiana prosecutor is starting a new treatment program for drug offenders that he hopes will end the cycle of addiction.
- Effects of hunger relieved by efforts of volunteers Updated: Apr-27-16 5:05 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - Second-grade teacher Jana Angelucci sees the effects of hunger on her students.