- Indianapolis City-County Council to consider pay hikes Updated: Dec-01-15 7:28 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The City-County Council is considering a proposal that would significantly boost the salaries of Indianapolis' incoming mayor and 25 council members.
- Controversial 'Homeless Jesus' sculpture invites debate Updated: Dec-01-15 5:05 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Son of God lies huddled on a bench near one of the city's busiest intersections. His body is minute, almost child-sized, and hidden inside a robe or rag. He appears to be shivering. He could be anyone, though the exposed feet, punctured like they were on the cross, are a dead giveaway - this is Jesus Christ beaten down and clinging on for life.
- 8 Indiana schools among 82 receiving youth theology grants Updated: Dec-01-15 3:51 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight Indiana schools are among 82 private, four-year colleges and universities nationwide that will share nearly $45 million in grants from the Lilly Endowment Inc. develop youth theology institutes.
- Hasselbeck playing perfect role filling in for injured Luck Updated: Nov-30-15 7:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck's inspiring comeback might be gaining popularity outside the Colts' locker room.
- Many low-income families turned away from pre-K program Updated: Nov-30-15 3:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The majority of families who applied for Indiana's new preschool pilot program for disadvantaged children were turned away due to limited funding.
- Indianapolis loses RB Bradshaw with season-ending injury Updated: Nov-30-15 1:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw will miss the rest of this season after injuring his wrist in Sunday's 25-12 victory over Tampa Bay.
- Shuttle service expands for commuters from Indianapolis Updated: Nov-30-15 11:52 am
WHITESTOWN, Indiana - A shuttle bus service helping workers from Indianapolis reach workplaces in surrounding communities has expanded as officials worry about a lack of available workers.
- Correction: Pro Sports Team-NW Indiana story Updated: Nov-30-15 10:09 am
MERRILLVILLE, Indiana - In a story Nov. 28 about a proposal to create a northwestern Indiana professional sports commission, The Associated Press reported erroneously that co-author Rep. John Bartlett of Indianapolis is a Republican. He is a Democrat.
- I-69 Section 6 meetings set in Indianapolis, Morgan County Updated: Nov-30-15 4:10 am
MARTINSVILLE, Indiana - Indiana highway officials will present new details about five preliminary routes for the final section of the Interstate 69 extension south of Indianapolis during public meetings this week.
- Youthful Hasselbeck leads Colts to 25-12 win over Buccaneers Updated: Nov-30-15 2:20 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis signed Matt Hasselbeck three years ago to help groom Andrew Luck.
- Buccaneers lose 25-12 at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-29-15 6:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lovie Smith watched in dismay as the mistakes piled up.
- Hasselbeck, Vinatieri lead Colts past Buccaneers 25-12 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy's golden oldies keep producing hits.
- Indianapolis police say 2 women dead in shooting at house Updated: Nov-29-15 4:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police are investigating the fatal shootings of two women at a halfway house.
- Pence order puts Indiana at center of Syrian refugee issue Updated: Nov-29-15 10:42 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Indiana could be shaping up as a testing ground for how states deal with Syrian refugees, after Gov. Mike Pence directed state agencies this month to suspend resettlement efforts because of security concerns.
- Advocates making new push for Indiana work-share program Updated: Nov-28-15 10:48 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Advocates for starting a statewide program allowing workers to receive partial unemployment benefits say they will make a new push for legislative approval of the work-share proposal.
- Colts will be without Castonzo, Luck against Bucs Updated: Nov-27-15 7:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts coach Chuck Pagano made it official Friday: Andrew Luck and left tackle Anthony Castonzo will miss Sunday's game.
- Fatal shooting on I-70 in Indianapolis is investigated Updated: Nov-27-15 7:05 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana State Police are investigating a fatal shooting of a man who was found in a bullet-riddled pickup truck on Interstate 70 on the east side of Indianapolis.
- Coach's cancer diagnosis gives Dwenger added incentive Updated: Nov-25-15 5:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Fort Wayne Dwenger has some added motivation for the IHSAA football state finals on Saturday.
- Indiana man admits taking brain samples from medical museum Updated: Nov-25-15 2:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A man has admitted stealing human brain samples and other tissue from a medical museum.
- Car being pursued by police crashes into 2nd car, killing 1 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say a stolen car being chased by an officer collided with another car, killing a passenger in that vehicle.
- Man pleads guilty to dumping body at nature preserve Updated: Nov-25-15 10:00 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - An Indianapolis man won't spend more time behind bars after pleading guilty to dumping his girlfriend's body at a nature preserve following her death from a heroin overdose.
- IndyCar adds additional tethers to improve safety in 2016 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Three months after Justin Wilson's death at Pocono Raceway, IndyCar is taking steps to reduce crash debris and improve safety.
- Indiana governor faces lawsuit for blocking Syrian refugees Updated: Nov-24-15 4:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A lawsuit challenging the Indiana governor's decision to stop state agencies from helping resettle Syrian refugees alleges that the action wrongly targets the refugees based on their nationality and violates the U.S. Constitution and federal law.
- The Latest: Indiana governor stands by Syrian refugee order Updated: Nov-24-15 1:13 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest in the dispute over the Indiana governor's attempt to prevent Syrian refugees from resettling in the state (all times local):
- The Latest: 2 charged in pastor's wife killing were in court Updated: Nov-24-15 9:49 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest in the case of the Indianapolis pastor's wife who was fatally shot (all times local):