- New book-sharing stations launch in Indianapolis Updated: Aug-28-15 2:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight new book-sharing stations have debuted around Indianapolis in an effort to promote art and literacy.
- Man charged in Indianapolis hit-and-runs dies in jail Updated: Aug-28-15 12:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man suspected in a series of hit-and-runs that injured six people in downtown Indianapolis has died in jail from an apparent suicide.
- Indiana man charged with murder in infant's disappearance Updated: Aug-28-15 11:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Prosecutors have charged an Indianapolis man with murder in the May disappearance of his 3-month-old daughter, who is presumed dead.
- Amtrak worker dies after being burned at Indiana facility Updated: Aug-28-15 4:43 am
BEECH GROVE, Indiana - An Amtrak worker has died after being badly burned at a facility in the Indianapolis area.
- Crean questions leadership after latest legal problem Updated: Aug-27-15 9:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Tom Crean questioned his team's leadership and challenged his players to make better decisions on and off the court Thursday.
- Deal to develop parkland near dunes riles conservationists Updated: Aug-27-15 5:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The parkland surrounding Indiana's towering dunes was intended to keep industry away from a geological marvel molded over thousands of years at the southern tip of Lake Michigan.
- Indiana man sentenced in deadly explosion moved to prison Updated: Aug-27-15 4:37 pm
MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana - An Indianapolis man sentenced to two life sentences plus 75 years for a deadly house explosion has begun serving his sentence at a state prison.
- Indiana doctor charged in 3 deaths gives up license for now Updated: Aug-27-15 4:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Medical Licensing Board has temporarily suspended the license of a doctor who's facing criminal charges alleging he overprescribed prescription painkillers that resulted in three deaths.
- ACLU of Indiana challenges state law banning ballot photos Updated: Aug-27-15 3:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana is challenging a new state law that prohibits voters from photographing their ballots and sharing those images on social media.
- Indiana Supreme Court hears dispute over '0INK' plate Updated: Aug-27-15 3:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's highest court heard arguments Thursday on whether a police officer was wrongly denied a vanity license plate saying '0INK,' which state officials had deemed offensive.
- Indiana health officials launch nonprofit foundation Updated: Aug-27-15 1:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State officials have launched a new nonprofit foundation that Indiana lawmakers created to raise money for efforts to combat the state's high infant mortality rate and other health woes.
- Off-duty Indianapolis cop arrested on domestic battery Updated: Aug-27-15 7:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - An off-duty Indianapolis police officer has been arrested on domestic battery allegations.
- Square dancing a calling for Seymour couple Updated: Aug-27-15 5:07 am
SEYMOUR, Indiana - A Seymour couple already have visited all 50 states once.
- Indianapolis' oldest temple is historic but empty Updated: Aug-27-15 5:04 am
INDIANAPOLIS - It is the oldest synagogue in the city, a historic, neoclassical structure designed by renowned architects.
- Indianapolis man convicted in rape, killing of woman, 21 Updated: Aug-27-15 3:52 am
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man has been convicted of raping and killing a 21-year-old woman who was housesitting for her stepmother.
- Gymnastics academy head makes initial court appearance Updated: Aug-26-15 6:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The head of an Indianapolis gymnastics academy charged with four counts of child molestation and three counts of sexual misconduct with a minor has made an initial court appearance.
- Lawmakers hear from advocates on police body camera rules Updated: Aug-26-15 6:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lawmakers studying possible restrictions on the public release of police body camera footage heard an impassioned plea Wednesday from a woman who is fighting to get a video of her husband's shooting death by Indianapolis police.
- Organizers establish charitable fund for Wilson's family Updated: Aug-26-15 6:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A charity has been established to help Justin Wilson's family.
- Pacers, St. Vincent join forces on new training facility Updated: Aug-26-15 5:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers and St. Vincent, a local health provider, have released more details plans for a $50 million training facility in downtown Indianapolis.
- All US 52 lanes reopened after semitrailer overturns Updated: Aug-26-15 12:09 pm
COLFAX, Indiana - All lanes of a central Indiana highway being used as an Interstate 65 detour have reopened after a semitrailer overturned, causing traffic to back up for more than a mile.
- Federal court backs patent protecting Eli Lilly cancer drug Updated: Aug-26-15 10:13 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Shares of Eli Lilly rose Wednesday after the drugmaker said a federal court upheld a patent protecting one of its top-selling drugs, the cancer treatment Alimta.
- LB Mathis back on practice field for Colts Updated: Aug-25-15 5:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Robert Mathis returned to the Indianapolis Colts practice field on Tuesday after spending all of training camp on the physically unable to perform list as he continued to rehab from a torn Achilles tendon suffered last year.
- Indianapolis school evacuated after pipe bomb discovered Updated: Aug-25-15 4:13 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say they safely detonated a pipe bomb after evacuating students from a school on Indianapolis's east side.
- IndyCar fans remember Wilson with tributes at Speedway Updated: Aug-25-15 2:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A memorial to late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson is growing outside the main gate of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Head of Indianapolis gymnastics academy arrested Updated: Aug-24-15 8:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities have arrested the head of an Indianapolis gymnastics academy who coached two members of the 2008 U.S. women's Olympic team.