- Agent remains hopeful Colts can reach deal with T.Y. Hilton Updated: Aug-04-15 6:35 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - T.Y. Hilton's preference is to be paid like an All-Pro receiver in Indianapolis.
- Colts hoping Frank Gore can provide boost to ground game Updated: Aug-04-15 6:32 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Frank Gore came to Indianapolis to win a championship.
- 2nd council votes to join commission for proposed reservoir Updated: Aug-04-15 6:37 am
CHESTERFIELD, Indiana - Chesterfield in central Indiana is joining a commission that would guide a proposal for a 2,100-acre reservoir on the White River.
- Injured players trying to come back stronger for Colts Updated: Aug-03-15 6:03 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Running back Vick Ballard and offensive lineman Donald Thomas are favorites among the most important Colts fans.
- Brothers start up artisan distillery in Madison County Updated: Aug-03-15 4:05 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - The journey for two brothers starting up the first artisan distillery in Madison County began, ironically enough, in the Appalachian mountains.
- Colts' Luck still looking to improve entering prime years Updated: Aug-02-15 8:17 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Andrew Luck's impressive resume already includes 33 wins, two division titles and an AFC championship game appearance.
- Indianapolis opens practice with 2 veterans on PUP list Updated: Aug-02-15 1:53 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The Indianapolis Colts have put 2013 NFL sacks leader Robert Mathis and former starting guard Donald Thomas on the physically unable to perform list.
- Indianapolis opens training camp with big expectations Updated: Aug-01-15 1:26 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Andrew Luck was tired of watching his friends report to training camp. By Saturday, the Colts' now clean-shaven quarterback couldn't wait any longer.
- Central Indiana county launching needle-exchange next week Updated: Jul-28-15 2:10 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A central Indiana county that won state approval last month to run a needle-exchange program will launch its push next week to combat the spread of diseases among intravenous drug users.
- Former candy store owner convicted of child molesting Updated: Jul-25-15 5:56 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The former owner of a central Indiana candy store has been convicted of child molesting for allegedly molesting two girls whose father rented office space near his store.
- Ceremony to honor service of Revolutionary War man Updated: Jul-22-15 5:11 am
SANDBORN, Indiana - For 180 years after his death, James Anderson's grave in Sandborn Cemetery offered little clue of his service to his nation.
- Anderson considers ways to attract millennials to downtown Updated: Jul-19-15 9:19 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - City leaders in Anderson say they're looking for ways to attract young professionals to its downtown.
- Clydesdales are big hit at Hoosier Park in Anderson Updated: Jul-17-15 5:10 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - The old saying is that "it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog."
- Indiana man pleads not guilty in killing, kidnapping Updated: Jul-15-15 8:10 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - An Indiana man has pleaded not guilty to charges stemming from accusations that he killed another man at his estranged wife's house and then forced her and three children to flee with him.
- Madison County judge shares love of art at courthouse Updated: Jul-14-15 9:28 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Walking into the offices of Madison Circuit Court 3, first-time visitors may have thought they have walked into an art gallery.
- Madison County mulls best plan for bridges in poor condition Updated: Jul-07-15 4:07 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Madison County officials are struggling to find the best solution for eight bridges that need to be replaced based on their condition.