- Anderson officials approve deal for auto parts factory Updated: Aug-27-15 12:01 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - City officials in Anderson have approved a deal under which an auto parts supplier will build a factory that could employ 400 workers in the next few years.
- Southeastern Indiana lake controls flooding, draws visitors Updated: Aug-23-15 1:08 am
BROOKVILLE, Indiana - War was the only thing that could stand in the way of the creation of Brookville Lake on the Whitewater River in southeastern Indiana.
- Indiana officer pleads guilty to charges in fatal crash Updated: Aug-21-15 2:07 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - A suspended Indiana police officer has pleaded guilty to causing a crash that killed a man and injured his pregnant wife.
- Colts head home from training camp ready to start preseason Updated: Aug-15-15 4:54 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Indianapolis changed its training camp schedule and it's already paying dividends.
- Andre Johnson has big hopes as he catches on with Colts Updated: Aug-14-15 1:23 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Andre Johnson is starting over.
- T.Y. Hilton agrees to 5-year, $65 million deal with Colts Updated: Aug-13-15 1:11 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - T.Y. Hilton finally got the rich contract extension he wanted. The Colts got the pairing they need to remain a perennial Super Bowl contender.
- Daleville council pushes back vote on Mounds Lake commission Updated: Aug-11-15 8:08 am
DALEVILLE, Indiana - The Daleville Town Council has pushed back a vote on whether to join a commission that would oversee a proposal for a central Indiana reservoir on the White River.
- Colts hope Frank Gore can provide boost to running game Updated: Aug-10-15 5:45 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The Indianapolis Colts are hoping Frank Gore can finally get their running game going.
- Anderson man arrested in fatal shooting at barbershop Updated: Aug-10-15 10:20 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - Police in Anderson have arrested a man in the fatal shooting of one man and the beating of another during an early morning attack inside a barbershop last November.
- Volunteers dedicate time to Indianapolis Colts training camp Updated: Aug-10-15 7:35 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - They're everywhere at Colts Camp in their matching shirts, welcoming people to the team's practices, driving people around on golf carts, making sure everyone stays in the correct areas. The bright green shirts of the Colts Camp volunteers are hard to miss as they buzz around camp, making sure everything runs smoothly.
- Daughters of past deputy revisit former county jail location Updated: Aug-10-15 4:09 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Few people who have stayed a night in a county jail have a desire to return and reminisce on their experiences. But for Phyllis Anderson, the old brick building at 27 American Legion Place conjures up fond family memories.
- Dwight Lowery eager for success with Colts Updated: Aug-09-15 7:54 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Heading into his eighth NFL season, Dwight Lowery wasn't sure where he would play, or if he would get the chance to play, in 2015.
- Colts looking for consistency on offensive line Updated: Aug-08-15 5:48 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The Colts' offense has a franchise quarterback, two talented tight ends, several skilled wide receivers, a 1,000-yard rusher and one major inconsistency.
- Colts' Dorsett starting to get foothold on receiver's job Updated: Aug-07-15 8:20 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Every day at the Indianapolis Colts' training camp, receiver Phillip Dorsett looks a little more confident, a little more comfortable.
- As pads go on, Colts embrace hitting portion of camp Updated: Aug-05-15 9:45 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The months-long wait for Indianapolis Colts linebacker Jonathan Newsome is finally over.
- Judge to consider resentencing in Indiana teen's sex case Updated: Aug-05-15 5:40 pm
DETROIT - A judge told a 19-year-old from Indiana that he would consider a request for a new sentence, months after ordering the teen to register as a sex offender in both states and refrain from having a computer or smartphone because he had consensual sex with a 14-year-old Michigan girl he met online who said she was 17.
- C. Indiana police arrested 21 in connection with heroin ring Updated: Aug-05-15 4:51 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Anderson police say 21 people have been arrested in connection with a heroin distribution ring they say operated in eight central Indiana counties.
- Colts hoping Frank Gore can provide boost to ground game Updated: Aug-04-15 6:32 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Frank Gore came to Indianapolis to win a championship.
- Injured players trying to come back stronger for Colts Updated: Aug-03-15 6:03 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Running back Vick Ballard and offensive lineman Donald Thomas are favorites among the most important Colts fans.
- Brothers start up artisan distillery in Madison County Updated: Aug-03-15 4:05 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - The journey for two brothers starting up the first artisan distillery in Madison County began, ironically enough, in the Appalachian mountains.
- Colts' Luck still looking to improve entering prime years Updated: Aug-02-15 8:17 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Andrew Luck's impressive resume already includes 33 wins, two division titles and an AFC championship game appearance.
- Indianapolis opens training camp with big expectations Updated: Aug-01-15 1:26 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Andrew Luck was tired of watching his friends report to training camp. By Saturday, the Colts' now clean-shaven quarterback couldn't wait any longer.