- Port Angeles seeks new trial after jury award to ex-worker Updated: Apr-27-16 12:20 pm
PORT ANGELES, Washington - The city of Port Angeles is seeking a new trial after a jury awarded $1.5 million in damages to a former finance director in her sex discrimination case against the city.
- Arkansas woman named a suspect in Washington carver's death Updated: Apr-26-16 12:01 pm
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Police in Port Angeles say a 45-year-old woman is a suspect in the March beating death of a Native American master carver.
- Port Angeles woman who died of measles infection identified Updated: Apr-22-16 3:16 pm
PORT ANGELES, Washington - A Port Angeles, Washington, woman who died in 2015 from a measles infection was the first to have a fatal case of the virus in the U.S. since 2003.
- Elwha River interpretive center nears completion Updated: Apr-16-16 11:15 am
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Five years after the project began, workers are getting ready to install the final pieces of the Elwha River interpretive center. The project, which will also be a rest stop on Highway 112, will mark the $325 million dam removal and restoration of the Elwha River.
- Port Angeles panel says deputy mayor violated ethics code Updated: Apr-04-16 3:54 am
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Members of Port Angeles' ethics board have determined that Deputy Mayor Cherie Kidd violated city ethics code by adjourning a City Council meeting in the middle of a public comment period.