- Seattle continues to keep core together locking up Wagner Updated: Aug-02-15 5:28 pm
RENTON, Washington - Bobby Wagner was patient to a point.
- Seattle acquires Seisay from Detroit for draft pick Updated: Aug-02-15 3:07 pm
- Driver hits pedestrian south of downtown Seattle Updated: Aug-02-15 3:02 pm
SEATTLE - The Washington State Patrol is seeking information about a hit-and-run crash involving a passenger car and a pedestrian just south of downtown Seattle on Sunday morning.
- Seattle releases DT Tony McDaniel in salary cap move Updated: Aug-02-15 1:41 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks have released veteran defensive tackle Tony McDaniel to save salary cap space after signing quarterback Russell Wilson and linebacker Bobby Wagner to contract extensions.
- Triple Crown winners usually succeed in 1st race back Updated: Aug-02-15 10:48 am
OCEANPORT, New Jersey - American Pharoah will attempt to do what many Triple Crown champions have done throughout history - win the first race after victories in the Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont Stakes.
- Kah scores 2 goals to lead Vancouver past Seattle, 3-0 Updated: Aug-02-15 1:50 am
SEATTLE - The Vancouver Whitecaps began two months of seeing their Cascadia rivals to the south with potentially their most impressive victory of the season.
- Smith's wildness in 9th lets Twins slip past Mariners 3-2 Updated: Aug-01-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Seattle closer Carson Smith had a few rough outings in a row before entering Saturday's game with a chance to notch a save.
- Minus All-Pro safeties, Seattle giving Terrell, Shead a shot Updated: Aug-01-15 5:05 pm
RENTON, Washington - Part of what has made the Seattle Seahawks' defense the best in the NFL in recent seasons is the combination of Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor at safety.
- Former Everett firefighter gets 8 months for sex crimes Updated: Aug-01-15 9:49 am
SEATTLE - A former Everett firefighter accused of agreeing to pay for sex with a 15-year-old girl has been sentenced to eight months in jail for sex crimes.
- Lawsuit over lease for Shell Arctic drilling fleet rejected Updated: Jul-31-15 8:47 pm
SEATTLE - A Washington state judge has rejected a lawsuit challenging the Port of Seattle's decision to lease one of its terminals as a homeport for Royal Dutch Shell's Arctic oil-drilling fleet.
- Thomas on PUP list to start Seahawks camp Updated: Jul-31-15 8:09 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks All-Pro free safety Earl Thomas is starting training camp on the physically unable to perform list.
- Pirates acquire starter Happ, 1B Morse in trades Updated: Jul-31-15 8:08 pm
CINCINNATI - The Pittsburgh Pirates didn't enter the final 24 hours before the trade deadline looking for a starting pitcher. The state of A.J. Burnett's elbow quickly made them change their mind.
- Bennett shows, Chancellor holds out to start Seahawks camp Updated: Jul-31-15 7:44 pm
RENTON, Washington - Michael Bennett, Kam Chancellor and Bobby Wagner all took different approaches Friday to show displeasure with their contract situations with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Mariners recall Montero after deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 7:35 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Seattle Mariners have recalled infielders Jesus Montero and Ketel Marte and pitchers Jose Ramirez and Rob Rasmussen following a busy trade deadline.
- Salmonella outbreak that may be tied to pork grows Updated: Jul-31-15 7:33 pm
SEATTLE - The state Department of Health says the number of Salmonella cases that may be tied to pork products has grown in Washington, with at least 90 people reported to have gotten sick.
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Updated: Jul-31-15 6:39 pm
SEATTLE - Menu prices are up 21 percent and you don't have to tip at Ivar's Salmon House on Seattle's Lake Union after the restaurant decided to institute the city's $15-an-hour minimum wage two years ahead of schedule.
- Pay day: Wilson signs 4-year extension with Seahawks Updated: Jul-31-15 6:30 pm
RENTON, Washington - Drawn out to nearly the last moment before a deadline that was not just for show, Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks discovered a compromise in contract talks.
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- Judge tosses lawsuit seeking Kurt Cobain death-scene photos Updated: Jul-31-15 4:58 pm
SEATTLE - A judge has thrown out a lawsuit seeking the release of graphic photos and records from Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain's death scene.
- Seattle sends reliever Mark Lowe to Toronto Updated: Jul-31-15 2:09 pm
- Yakima hospital to affiliate with Seattle's Virginia Mason Updated: Jul-31-15 6:15 am
YAKIMA, Washington - Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital will proceed with an affiliation with Virginia Mason Health System.
- Yankees get Ackley from Mariners in 3-player trade Updated: Jul-30-15 10:12 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Manager Joe Girardi has some more versatility on the Yankees bench after New York acquired Dustin Ackley from Seattle on Thursday.
- State fines terminal operator for health, safety violations Updated: Jul-30-15 3:11 pm
SEATTLE - The Washington Department of Labor & Industries has fined a Seattle marine terminal operator more than $400,000 for more than 50 serious safety and health violations at its facility on Harbor Island.
- King County sheriff's deputy to be fired for sleeping on job Updated: Jul-30-15 8:05 am
SEATTLE - King County Sheriff John Urquhart is firing a deputy caught sleeping on the job.
- Seattle mayor backs off part of housing-affordability plan Updated: Jul-30-15 6:16 am
SEATTLE - Seattle Mayor Ed Murray is backing off part of his new housing-affordability plan and has said he will no longer seek to allow more types of housing in the city's single-family zones.