- Mariners place Martin on 15-day DL Updated: May-27-16 9:24 pm
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners placed outfielder Leonys Martin on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring and recalled outfielder Stefen Romero before Friday night's game against Minnesota.
- Twins manager Molitor says coach's well-being matters most Updated: May-27-16 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - Minnesota Twins manager Paul Molitor said his primary concern was for the well-being of pitching coach Neil Allen, who was suspended by the team following his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving.
- Mystics beat Storm in OT for 1st win in Seattle since 2005 Updated: May-27-16 12:46 am
SEATTLE - Emma Meesseman had 19 points and a career high-tying 13 rebounds to help the Washington Mystics snap a 10-game losing streak at Seattle with an 84-82 overtime victory over the Storm on Thursday night.
- Seattle police kill dog that attacked 2 women, another dog Updated: May-27-16 12:02 am
SEATTLE - Police say an officer shot and killed a dog that attacked two women and a dog in Seattle.
- Brandon Browner back with Seahawks but in a different role Updated: May-26-16 7:10 pm
RENTON, Washington - Brandon Browner is back with the Seattle Seahawks, wearing the same number as in the past, but playing a different position than when he became a founding member of the secondary known as the "Legion of Boom."
- Authorities say missing Washington couple were shot to death Updated: May-26-16 5:32 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Authorities say a Washington state couple whose bodies were found this week after being missing since April were both shot to death.
- Paul Allen gives $500,000 toward Seattle station's new home Updated: May-26-16 3:21 pm
SEATTLE - Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has donated $500,000 toward Seattle public radio station KEXP to help it pay for its new home at Seattle Center. The money pushes the station's fundraising campaign beyond its goal. KEXP moved into its new home this spring, before it was finished with its fundraising campaign.
- 8-year run after prison escape ends with arrest near Seattle Updated: May-26-16 1:56 pm
SEATTLE - A cotton exporter who escaped from a federal penitentiary in Virginia more than eight years ago is now behind bars in Seattle.
- Growing woes reducing size of bing cherry crop Updated: May-26-16 1:06 pm
KENNEWICK, Washington - Bing cherries have been beset with growing problems this year that are reducing the size of the crop.
- Slugged in Seattle: Oakland knocked around in 13-3 loss Updated: May-26-16 2:08 am
SEATTLE - The first start of Zach Neal's career was perfect for five batters. The Oakland right-hander even struck out Nelson Cruz his first time at the plate.
- Sluggin' Seattle: Lind's 6 RBIs lead Mariners past A's 13-3 Updated: May-26-16 1:55 am
SEATTLE - Adam Lind felt he was building toward something after a sluggish start to his first season in Seattle.
- Intruders scale Sea-Tac fences more than officials disclosed Updated: May-26-16 1:04 am
SEATTLE - Intruders got over the fencing that protects Seattle-Tacoma International Airport's runways more than authorities disclosed, though the security breaches are not frequent.
- Police: Boy accidentally shot and killed himself Updated: May-26-16 12:33 am
SEATTLE - Police say a teenage boy has accidentally shot and killed himself in a Seattle home.
- Large power outage disrupts Seattle's downtown core Updated: May-25-16 6:16 pm
SEATTLE - A noon-time power outage in Seattle's downtown core turned intersections into parking lots, left people stranded in elevators and disrupted the city's transit system.
- The Latest: Determining cause of power outage may take days Updated: May-25-16 6:01 pm
SEATTLE - The Latest on a power outage affecting downtown Seattle (all times local):
- Suspect leads police to bodies of Washington state couple Updated: May-25-16 10:47 am
EVERETT, Washington - For six weeks, authorities said a missing Washington state couple had been killed. Two brothers who fled to Mexico were charged with their slayings.
- Gun seized in Seattle shooting traced to former deputy Updated: May-24-16 11:03 pm
SEATTLE - Officials say a gun allegedly carried by a man who was shot to death by Seattle police appears to have been bought by a former King County sheriff's deputy in 2013.
- The Latest: Bodies believed to be missing couple found Updated: May-24-16 6:37 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The Latest on the disappearance of a Washington state couple, presumed to have been killed (all times local):
- 2 boys hurt after falling out of window in Kitsap County Updated: May-24-16 6:35 pm
SILVERDALE, Washington - Two young boys were injured Tuesday after falling out a third-floor apartment window in Silverdale.
- Teacher who was attacked hopes to return to classroom soon Updated: May-24-16 1:04 pm
BOTHELL, Washington - A Washington high school teacher who was attacked in his classroom after school ended says he is recovering from his injuries and hopes to return to the classroom as soon as possible.
- Taylor commits 2 errors, A's pull away from Mariners 5-0 Updated: May-24-16 2:55 am
SEATTLE - Taijuan Walker made one bad pitch. Chris Taylor's two bad throws were even more costly for the Seattle Mariners.
- Girl in serious condition after fall from moving vehicle Updated: May-23-16 11:56 pm
LYNNWOOD, Washington - Officials say a 6-year-old girl who fell from a moving vehicle was in serious condition at a Seattle hospital.
- New Marine Life Center on Oregon Coast opens Updated: May-23-16 12:38 pm
SEATTLE - The new Marine Life Center on the Oregon Coast is part museum, part aquarium, part learning lab and part gallery. A ribbon cutting ceremony was held over the weekend at the new attraction at the mouth of Coos Bay.
- Police: Seattle bus driver stabbed, man arrested Updated: May-23-16 10:39 am
SEATTLE - Seattle police say a Metro bus driver was stabbed multiple times Sunday night in the Rainier Beach neighborhood. A man has been arrested in connection with the attack. The Seattle Fire Department says the bus driver is in the hospital in serious condition.
- Fowles, Moore lead Lynx to 78-71 win over Storm Updated: May-22-16 9:15 pm