- October trial set for man accused of abuse at Kansas VA Updated: May-28-16 2:18 pm
LEAVENWORTH, Kansas - A trial is scheduled for this fall for a former physician's assistant accused of sexually abusing patients at the Department of Veterans Affairs hospital in Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Another suit accuses VA physician assistant of sexual abuse Updated: May-24-16 1:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A veteran who served in Iraq is the latest person to file a lawsuit accusing a former physician assistant at a Veteran's Administration hospital in Kansas of sexual abuse.
- Senate approves new Army secretary after Guantanamo delay Updated: May-17-16 8:34 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate confirmed the long-stalled nomination of Eric Fanning to be Army secretary, making him the first openly gay leader of a U.S. military service.
- Another lawsuit accuses former VA employee of sexual abuse Updated: May-06-16 1:48 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The number of lawsuits accusing a former physician assistant at a Veteran's Administration hospital in Kansas of sexual abuse has grown to at least five.
- Arkansas official promoted to general in National Guard Updated: May-01-16 1:22 pm
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas - Bentonville's community and economic development director has been promoted to the rank of brigadier general in the Army National Guard.
- Fort Leavenworth commanding general departs for Hawaii post Updated: Apr-29-16 11:59 am
FORT LEAVENWORTH, Kansas - The commanding general of Fort Leavenworth in Kansas has been picked to lead the U.S. Army Pacific in Hawaii.