- Syracuse's Boeheim scoffs at idea that it was rough season Updated: Apr-03-16 5:14 pm
HOUSTON - Jim Boeheim quickly scoffed at what has become an almost-constant suggestion - that it was a rough season for the Syracuse coach who has been associated with the school for more than a half-century.
- Correction: Final Four-Syracuse story Updated: Apr-03-16 5:08 pm
HOUSTON - In a story April 2 about Syracuse losing in the Final Four, The Associated Press reported erroneously the number of years Jim Boeheim has been head coach. Boeheim finished his 40th season, not 39th season.
- It's defense that wins big games, even at the Final Four Updated: Apr-03-16 2:27 am
HOUSTON - When the Final Four semifinals were over it was easy to look at the left side of the scores and be impressed.
- Inside-outside job lifts Tar Heels to 83-66 win over Orange Updated: Apr-03-16 12:34 am
HOUSTON - This looked like an inside job all the way for North Carolina.
- The Latest: North Carolina cruises to national title game Updated: Apr-02-16 10:52 pm
HOUSTON - The Latest on the Final Four with Villanova and Oklahoma playing in the first semifinal and North Carolina and Syracuse in Game 2. (all times local):
- Dino Babers gives Syracuse fans 1st glimpse of new offense Updated: Apr-02-16 3:02 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - On a weekend dominated by the school's basketball teams, Dino Babers gave Syracuse football fans a first glimpse of his hurry-up spread offense, and the Orange didn't disappoint in a lively spring scrimmage that lasted around two hours Saturday.
- Before Syracuse, 3 other double-digits seeds in Final Four Updated: Apr-01-16 2:56 am
HOUSTON - Like the three double-digit seeds that made it to the Final Four before them, the Syracuse Orange had to beat a No. 1 seed in the regional final to advance.
- Syracuse women reach new heights under Coach Q Updated: Mar-31-16 6:15 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Quentin Hillsman has guided Syracuse to the Final Four just a decade after he took over a struggling program. Count UConn coach Geno Auriemma among the impressed.