- Plaintiff in Penn State hazing suit, lawyers tour frat house Updated: Aug-27-15 12:36 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A former Penn State student who is suing over alleged hazing toured his former fraternity house with his parents and lawyers for the involved parties.
- After frustrating year, Hackenberg ready to lead Penn State Updated: Aug-10-15 3:48 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - With all Christian Hackenberg's physical gifts, and few college quarterbacks have more, he was still at a loss to fix Penn State's issues last season.
- Man who killed wife sentenced to more time for threats Updated: Aug-07-15 5:13 pm
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A man who spent more than two decades behind bars on charges that include the 1989 slaying of his wife is heading back to prison.
- Penn State University unveils new shield logo Updated: Aug-06-15 6:31 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State University has adopted a new shield logo for official use.
- DA accused of forging judge's signature won't face charges Updated: Jul-31-15 1:01 pm
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania prosecutor did not forge a judge's signature on a fake bail order and should not face charges, a grand jury said in a report issued Friday in a case that has roiled the region's legal community.
- Fire damages room at Penn State engineering building Updated: Jul-29-15 8:49 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State says a late-night fire damaged a classroom and left the building smelling like smoke.