- Dog taken in carjacking is reunited with owner Updated: Feb-11-16 10:38 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - An 80-year-old Southern California man was reunited with his tiny terrier after the dog was taken during a carjacking.
- Townhome where mass killers lived to be sold Updated: Feb-05-16 3:41 pm
REDLANDS, California - Doyle Miller says he's ready to sell the townhome he rented to the couple who committed the Southern California terrorist massacre.
- Alleged phony priest arrested for pope-trip swindle Updated: Feb-03-16 11:08 am
LOS ANGELES - A man who allegedly posed as a priest and officiated at Masses, funerals, confessions, and at least one marriage was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of selling thousands of dollars in phony tickets to see Pope Francis during last year's U.S. visit.
- Man arrested in beating death of mother in San Bernardino Updated: Jan-25-16 9:29 am
SAN BERNARDINO, California - A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of beating to death his mother in the living room of a San Bernardino home.
- Family of woman killed in terror attack files claims Updated: Jan-23-16 10:19 pm
SAN BERNARDINO, California - Family members of a woman killed in the San Bernardino attack are seeking $204 million in damages in three claims against the county.