- Locomotive named Mississippi auctioned for $220,000 Updated: Oct-07-15 8:59 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - A 19th7/8century locomotive with Natchez roots likely will not be returning to its home state any time soon.
- Adams County board discusses ambulance timing ordinance Updated: Oct-06-15 9:59 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - Adams County supervisors have instructed their attorney to consider an ordinance creating a time frame in which ambulance operators should respond to county emergency calls.
- Siblings plead not guilty to animal cruelty Updated: Sep-30-15 6:38 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - Siblings accused of tying a dog to a pipe and leaving it in the summer heat with no food, water or shelter pleaded not guilty in Adams County Justice Court.
- Natchez sales tax collections increase Updated: Sep-28-15 6:26 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - Natchez sales tax collections increased by approximately $148,000 for the 2014-2015 fiscal year, following a six-year, upward trend.
- Tricentennial license plate sales near deadline Updated: Sep-27-15 2:03 pm
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - While 300 is a number that's on the minds of many as Natchez's 300th birthday approaches, tricentennial officials say the number 17 is critical, too.
- Natchez tricentennial nears license plate sales deadline Updated: Sep-25-15 6:06 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - While 300 is a number that is on the minds of many as the Natchez's 300th birthday approaches, tricentennial officials say the number 17 is critical, too.
- Natchez aldermen approve hiring freeze Updated: Sep-23-15 6:24 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - The Natchez Board of Aldermen has voted unanimously to eliminate new hiring or raises for six months.
- Lighting missing from Adams County's FEMA shelter plan Updated: Sep-22-15 10:31 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - When Adams County officially opens the FEMA shelter later this year, exterior operations could still be in the dark.
- New Centreville hospital opens Tuesday Updated: Sep-21-15 6:23 am
CENTREVILLE, Mississippi - While some rural hospitals nationwide may remain on financial life support, one Mississippi hospital is showing signs of health.
- Jury awards white principal $371K in discrimination case Updated: Sep-19-15 5:03 pm
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - A federal jury has awarded more than $370,000 in damages to a white school principal who alleged black administrators racially targeted her and created a hostile work environment that forced her to resign.
- Group shows interest in Natchez depot Updated: Sep-14-15 11:25 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - Natchez aldermen have signed a letter of intent that could put the renovation of the Broadway Street depot on a faster track.
- Adams Co. Board of Supervisors discuss recycling Updated: Sep-09-15 6:36 am
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - Recycling in Adams County could be at a crossroads.