- Oregon Tech President finalist to head West Virginia school Updated: Oct-08-15 10:34 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon Institute of Technology President Chris Maples could be leaving, as he is one of three finalists for the top job at Marshall University in West Virginia.
- Modoc warriors honored at Fort Klamath grave dedication Updated: Oct-05-15 10:44 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Four Modoc men who were executed as war criminals in 1873 were honored as warriors and significant historical figures during a grave dedication ceremony at Fort Klamath.
- Charge dropped against woman who fatally shot boyfriend Updated: Oct-02-15 10:09 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A homicide charge against a Klamath Falls woman accused of fatally shooting her boyfriend has been dismissed.
- Klamath Falls man sentenced in women's poisoning Updated: Sep-24-15 1:43 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Klamath Falls man has pleaded guilty to an assault charge after poisoning a woman with Visine eyedrops.
- New students moving in at Oregon Tech Updated: Sep-24-15 12:10 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Incoming freshman Jeremiah Grospe smiled as he pulled luggage across one of Oregon Tech's parking lots with his parents, Jeffrey and Susan, in tow Wednesday morning.
- Pot sales banned in Klamath County Updated: Sep-23-15 1:09 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Klamath County commissioners have voted against allowing medical and recreational marijuana dispensaries in the county.
- Sheriff's office barred from homicide investigations Updated: Sep-17-15 10:03 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - The Klamath County Sheriff's Office has been temporarily removed from homicide investigations due to ongoing criminal and civil proceedings involving Sheriff Frank Skrah.
- Oregon sheriff indicted in excessive force investigation Updated: Sep-11-15 7:10 pm
SALEM, Oregon - A grand jury on Friday indicted Klamath County Sheriff Frank Skrah on nine misdemeanor charges related to allegations that he used excessive force.
- Klamath County commissioner ignores orders to shut off water Updated: Sep-10-15 2:03 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Klamath County Commissioner Tom Mallams has admitted to defying requests to stop pumping groundwater to irrigate his upper Basin farm and says he is fine with whatever consequence he's faced with.