- Jury convicts man in Klamath Falls deputy shooting Updated: May-18-16 9:32 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A jury on Wednesday convicted a 31-year-old man of attempted murder for allegedly shooting a deputy in Klamath Falls.
- The Latest: Jury convicts man in deputy shooting Updated: May-18-16 8:53 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - The Latest on the trial involving a man accused of shooting a sheriff's deputy during a traffic stop (all times local):
- Lawyer for Klamath sheriff asks for dismissal of indictment Updated: May-11-16 11:55 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A defense attorney has asked for charges against Klamath County Sheriff Frank Skrah to be dismissed, saying the misdemeanor indictment from last fall doesn't conform to legal requirements.
- Museum seeks to keep portion of historic K-Falls building Updated: May-10-16 10:38 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - At least one Egyptian figurine from a historic building in downtown Klamath Falls may escape the rubble pile as the Klamath County Museum looks into salvaging a portion of a remaining concrete column before demolition is complete.
- Ethics complaint reveals split on Klamath Irrigation board Updated: May-09-16 10:35 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Two Klamath Irrigation District board members have filed complaints against their colleagues, saying they broke public meeting laws.
- Wildlife officials to track trout in Upper Klamath Lake Updated: May-06-16 1:41 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon wildlife officials are stitching radio transmitters to redband trout in Upper Klamath Lake in order to help inform watershed restoration.
- Chiloquin man gets nearly 6 years for ax assault Updated: May-04-16 10:10 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Klamath County man has been sentenced to nearly six years in prison after accepting a plea deal in which a charge of attempted murder was dismissed.
- Judge sides with Chiloquin in free-speech lawsuit Updated: May-03-16 9:51 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A magistrate judge sided with Chiloquin, Oregon, in its defense of a $1.35 million federal lawsuit filed by a man who says a city official abused her authority when she tried to stop him from defaming her during city council meetings.
- Klamath Tribes chairman wins re-election Updated: May-02-16 1:54 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - The Klamath Tribes chairman has been elected for another three-year term.
- Oregon deputy cleared in fatal crash Updated: May-02-16 11:53 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police investigators have cleared a Klamath County sheriff's deputy who was involved in a fatal traffic collision while trying to catch a suspect last fall.