- 'In God We Trust' sign added to Klamath County building Updated: Apr-27-16 10:42 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A plaque that reads "In God We Trust" has been added to the Klamath County commissioners' meeting room.
- Suspect in K-Falls homicide could soon be back in Oregon Updated: Apr-26-16 9:57 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A man wanted in a Klamath County homicide has pleaded guilty to felony charges in Washington and could be extradited to Oregon in June.
- OHSU plans educational center in Klamath Falls Updated: Apr-21-16 12:18 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Sky Lakes Medical Center and Oregon Health & Science University announced a partnership to launch a $50 million project for a new clinical and education building.
- Man killed in shooting at Klamath Falls park Updated: Apr-15-16 3:44 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Authorities say a 48-year-old man has died from injuries suffered in a shooting at a Klamath Falls park.
- No sign of missing Klamath County motorist Updated: Apr-13-16 10:31 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Searchers continue to look for a driver whose pickup was found at the bottom of a ravine near the J.C. Boyle Dam in Klamath County.
- Human remains found near Klamath Falls park Updated: Apr-12-16 1:48 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Authorities are investigating after an unidentified man's remains were found near a Klamath Falls park.
- Oregon woman to testify against man who shot deputy Updated: Mar-31-16 2:08 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - An Oregon woman has had charges dismissed in exchange for her testimony against an acquaintance accused of shooting a deputy.