- Klamath commissioners discuss 'In God we Trust' sign Updated: Feb-04-16 10:25 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Klamath County commissioner has defended his proposal to place an "In God we trust" sign in the commission's meeting room.
- Klamath Falls considering registry for abandoned homes Updated: Jan-25-16 9:50 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - There isn't much that can surprise Code Enforcement and Community Service Officer Charles Anderson.
- Deputy claims retaliation by Klamath County sheriff Updated: Jan-22-16 1:31 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A deputy interviewed during a criminal investigation of the Klamath County sheriff says she intends to sue the county for retaliation and discrimination.
- Klamath Falls accepts plea deal in 2013 homicide Updated: Jan-15-16 5:12 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Klamath Falls man arrested on murder charges in connection to the death of a Sprague River man has accepted a plea deal just weeks before he was scheduled to go to trial.
- Oregon deputy shot at traffic stop resigns Updated: Jan-12-16 1:17 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Klamath County sheriff's deputy shot and seriously wounded in a traffic stop in 2014 has resigned from his position to accept a job with the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.