- Student arrested on Washington campus after racial threats Updated: Nov-30-15 9:52 pm
SEATTLE - Most, but not all, students returned to a Washington state university Monday as police arrested a 19-year-old accused of making racial threats against black students and others on social media that shut down the campus last week.
- Teen arrested after accidentally shooting girlfriend Updated: Nov-30-15 8:58 pm
CENTRALIA, Washington - Centralia police say an 18-year-old man has been arrested after he accidentally shot his girlfriend.
- Big day by Wilson comes with loss of Graham for Seahawks Updated: Nov-30-15 8:21 pm
RENTON, Washington - In the aftermath of one of their wilder victories in recent seasons, there was no simple balance for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Montana woman sues Costco, supplier in E. coli outbreak Updated: Nov-30-15 7:48 pm
SEATTLE - A Montana woman is suing Costco and its California vegetable supplier because of the E. coli illness she contracted after eating chicken salad she bought at the company's Bozeman store.
- 1 dead in Lakewood house fire Updated: Nov-30-15 7:42 pm
LAKEWOOD, Washington - Authorities say one person died in a house fire in Lakewood.
- 3 arrested in Spokane supermarket abduction Updated: Nov-30-15 6:49 pm
KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - Three people have been arrested in Idaho in connection with the abduction and assault of a woman found walking along a highway bound in duct tape.
- 15-year-old arrested in shooting of brother, 11, in Everett Updated: Nov-30-15 6:17 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office says a teenager who shot his 11-year-old brother in the face was himself the victim of a drive-by shooting over the summer.
- Mediocre and losing teams are NFL contenders Updated: Nov-30-15 5:36 pm
The NBA has a yearly ritual in which sub-.500 teams make the playoffs. Looks like the NFL could emulate that approach this season.
- HKO-WHL-Stdgs Updated: Nov-30-15 3:05 pm
- Former federal judge to handle investigation Updated: Nov-30-15 2:53 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - The mayor of Spokane has asked a retired federal judge to investigate the city's handling of complaints made against former police Chief Frank Straub.
- Impact of catch-and-release on salmon causes early closure Updated: Nov-30-15 2:08 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Fisheries managers are concerned about the impact catch-and-release is having on endangered chinook salmon and have closed salmon fishing two months early in the central Puget Sound.
- Boeing avoided nearly $20 million in sales taxes last year Updated: Nov-30-15 1:46 pm
SEATTLE - A tax-exemption package approved by Washington state lawmakers two years ago allowed Boeing to avoid nearly $20 million in sales taxes last year.
- State struggling to meet foster care goals Updated: Nov-30-15 1:28 pm
SEATTLE - Washington state is struggling to meet all the requirements of a landmark lawsuit intended to improve foster-care services for children.
- Arkansas State to play Michigan State in NCAA volleyball Updated: Nov-30-15 11:58 am
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State volleyball team will play Michigan State in the first round of the 2015 NCAA Volleyball Tournament.
- Woman accused of fatal shooting in Yakima to appear in court Updated: Nov-30-15 11:45 am
YAKIMA, Washington - A homeless woman accused of fatally shooting another woman in Yakima County is scheduled to make an appearance in Yakima County Superior Court.
- Pasco man convicted of sex crimes in 2013 wins appeal Updated: Nov-30-15 11:28 am
PASCO, Washington - A Pasco man serving a life sentence for raping and molesting a girl in 2007 has been given the opportunity to withdraw his plea because of a mistake made at sentencing.
- Teens won't register as sex offenders after guilty plea Updated: Nov-30-15 8:21 am
EVERETT, Washington - Three Washington state teens will spend 20 days in juvenile detention for sexual assault but will not have to register as sex offenders.
- Idaho lawmakers call for in-state medical school Updated: Nov-30-15 8:11 am
POCATELLO, Idaho - While the plan to open a new medical school at Washington State University in Spokane, Washington, has been praised, some Idaho lawmakers say that does not affect the need for a medical program in the Gem State.
- Richland schools receive $200,000 grant for art installation Updated: Nov-30-15 8:05 am
RICHLAND, Washington - Richland elementary schools are slated to get a bit brighter after four campuses received a total of more than $200,000 to install public art on their grounds.
- Wanapum Dam prepares to open new visitor center Updated: Nov-30-15 7:55 am
RICHLAND, Washington - Visitors to the Wanapum Dam on the Columbia River will be able to see a new visitor center starting Tuesday.
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:13 am
SEATTLE - Russell Wilson was sick of the story line about the Seattle Seahawks inability to finish games in the fourth quarter.
- Weather, flights aid post-Thanksgiving travel efforts Updated: Nov-30-15 1:43 am
NEW YORK - Tens of millions of Americans returning home after the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend Sunday had cooperative weather and mostly efficient airport operations to thank for smooth traveling conditions.
- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Seattle TE Jimmy Graham suffers patellar tendon injury Updated: Nov-29-15 10:46 pm
SEATTLE - Jimmy Graham's rocky season of finding his role with a new offense in Seattle came to an unexpectedly early conclusion on Sunday.