- Packers trade up in 2nd round, take Indiana's Jason Spriggs Updated: Apr-29-16 9:34 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have added heft up front in the NFL draft.
- Colts take Clemson safety T.J. Green in second round Updated: Apr-29-16 9:31 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts decided to get younger in their secondary by selecting safety T.J. Green with the No. 57 overall pick in the second round of the NFL draft Friday night.
- Correction: Notre Dame-Indianapolis story Updated: Apr-29-16 6:45 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - In a story April 25 about the University of Notre Dame, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the school was taking over five schools in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis through its Alliance for Catholic Education program. The university says it is entering into a partnership with the schools.
- Protesters march against Carrier moving work to Mexico Updated: Apr-29-16 6:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Several hundred people gathered at the Indiana Statehouse on Friday to protest air conditioning giant Carrier Corp.'s decision to move 1,400 jobs from the state to Mexico to save money.
- Justice Dickson hailed for his civility, grace at retirement Updated: Apr-29-16 5:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Supreme Court Justice Brent Dickson ended his long tenure on the state's high court Friday with a retirement ceremony filled with praise from the court's other justices for his civility, grace and a legacy of nearly 900 legal opinions.
- Cruz gets Indiana governor's endorsement Updated: Apr-29-16 4:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - In a setback for Donald Trump, Indiana's governor endorsed the front-runner's chief rival, Ted Cruz, on Friday, injecting new drama into the state's critical Republican primary contest just days before voters head to the polls.
- Indianapolis house explosion suspect wants trial moved Updated: Apr-29-16 4:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A fourth suspect in a house explosion that killed two people and devastated an Indianapolis neighborhood has requested that his trial be moved from the city.
- Ball State University Senate adopts transparency resolution Updated: Apr-29-16 3:20 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Ball State University leaders have adopted a resolution that came about following the abrupt resignation of school President Paul Ferguson.
- Sanders blasts Indiana factory closings at union rally Updated: Apr-29-16 3:06 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Bernie Sanders told a labor union rally outside the Indiana Statehouse that bad international trade policies are enabling corporations to shut down American factories and move work to countries with lower wages.
- Purdue-based national steel consortium aims to help industry Updated: Apr-29-16 3:01 pm
HAMMOND, Indiana - A new national consortium has been established to come up with ideas that could help the domestic steel industry.
- Stutzman, Young near end of biting GOP Senate campaign Updated: Apr-29-16 2:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The farmer versus the U.S. Marine - those are the wholesome self-portraits the two candidates seeking Indiana's Republican nomination for U.S. Senate have tried their best to paint for voters ahead of Tuesday's primary election.
- Gov. Pence endorses Cruz in Indiana's GOP primary Tuesday Updated: Apr-29-16 12:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is endorsing Ted Cruz in the state's critical Republican primary.
- Indiana, most states, not tracking toxic fire-foam use Updated: Apr-29-16 9:53 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is among 33 states not tracking the use of a toxic firefighting foam that has spurred the military to check U.S. bases for potential groundwater contamination caused by chemicals.
- Cruz continues Indiana push, as unions protest plant closing Updated: Apr-29-16 9:14 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Ted Cruz continues his presidential campaign push across Indiana ahead of next week's primary while several top state Democrats are expected at a labor union protest.
- IUPUI back to normal after emergency order due to robbery Updated: Apr-29-16 7:21 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Officials at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis say campus can return to normal activities after they issued a take-shelter order when an armed robbery was reported.
- Orange Ribbon Week shines spotlight on underage drinking Updated: Apr-29-16 5:05 am
LAKE STATION, Indiana - Illusionist Jaden Maxwell used playing cards and a rope to show how illusions distort reality just as alcohol distorts perception.
- Preschoolers talk, dance, race collection of automatons Updated: Apr-29-16 5:05 am
COLUMBUS, Indiana - For many kids, robots are intriguing but make-believe creatures that only live on television, where sometimes they seem a little scary.
- Authorities: Body found in Indiana identified as Texas man Updated: Apr-29-16 3:01 am
GARY, Indiana - Authorities say a body found in northwestern Indiana has been identified as a Texas man who had been missing since January.
- Text-to-911 service coming to northwestern Indiana county Updated: Apr-29-16 2:08 am
CROWN POINT, Indiana - People in a northwestern Indiana county will soon be able to text 911 emergency messages.
- The Latest: Powder sent to Trump office deemed harmless Updated: Apr-28-16 11:05 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 (all times Eastern):
- DEA to collect unwanted prescription drugs on Saturday Updated: Apr-28-16 10:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana residents who have prescription drugs they no longer want or need can get rid of them on Saturday.
- Sec'y of State Lawson: Don't forget photo ID on Election Day Updated: Apr-28-16 10:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Secretary of State Connie Lawson is reminding Indiana voters they need to have photo identification when they head to the polls for the Indiana primary on Tuesday.
- Caterpillar closing 5 more plants amid low demand Updated: Apr-28-16 6:49 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Caterpillar Inc. says it will close five more factories - including an Oxford, Mississippi, plant - as the Peoria, Illinois-based heavy equipment maker reacts to slowing demand for construction and mining equipment worldwide by cutting capacity.
- Tornado damages barn, 2 homes northwest of Indianapolis Updated: Apr-28-16 6:01 pm
ZIONSVILLE, Indiana - Authorities say a tornado damaged two homes and a metal barn northwest of Indianapolis.
- Police make arrest in hit-and-run death of teen in Marion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:35 pm
MARION, Indiana - Police in Marion say they've arrested a man in connection with the death of a teenager in a hit-and-run collision.