- Alexandria seeks bigger, better fireworks Updated: Feb-09-16 5:06 am
ALEXANDRIA, Indiana - There's nothing more small-town Indiana than a summer festival where the smell of corn dogs and elephant ears wafts through the air to the tune of fireworks booming overhead.
- Handmade coloring books for adults helps cancer patients Updated: Feb-09-16 5:05 am
GOSHEN, Indiana - It started as a doodle.
- Indiana State Museum to unveil new Abraham Lincoln artifact Updated: Feb-09-16 4:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana State Museum officials are set to unveil what they say is a previously unknown artifact from Abraham Lincoln's time growing up in Indiana.
- 2 more join federal lawsuit challenging live Nativity scene Updated: Feb-09-16 4:01 am
ELKHART, Indiana - Two more parents have joined a federal lawsuit challenging a northern Indiana school district using a live Nativity scene as part of its annual Christmas show.
- George's big finish leads Pacers past Lakers 89-87 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kobe Bryant gave Indiana Pacers fans one last thrill Monday night.
- Police: Bus driver didn't use brake before fatal accident Updated: Feb-08-16 9:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The driver of a school bus that struck and killed an Indianapolis elementary school principal had left the driver's seat without putting on the parking brake, according to an Indianapolis police report made available Monday.
- Indianapolis coach facing sex charge remaining in custody Updated: Feb-08-16 8:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A former boys basketball coach in Indianapolis who's charged with trying to entice a 15-year-old female student into a sexual relationship told other students after he was forced to resign that the girl was trying to slander him and that he would turn his head if someone were to "mess her up," prosecutors said Monday.
- Former Indiana police officer admits striking handcuffed man Updated: Feb-08-16 8:26 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A former South Bend police officer faces up to 10 years in prison after admitting to violating the civil rights of a handcuffed man he pushed into a wall and punched in the face.
- Attorney General to visit 6 cities to highlight police work Updated: Feb-08-16 8:10 pm
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Loretta Lynch plans to visit six cities in the coming months to highlight police departments she sees as role models for law enforcement.
- Fever sign Pohlen, Wheeler to training camp deals Updated: Feb-08-16 7:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Fever signed free agents Jeanette Pohlen and Erica Wheeler to training camp contracts Monday.
- Indiana announces defensive line coach will not return Updated: Feb-08-16 6:57 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana coach Kevin Wilson announced Monday that defensive line coach Larry McDaniel will not return next season.
- Ex-Indiana GOP chairman Holcomb drop US Senate campaign Updated: Feb-08-16 6:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Former Indiana Republican Party chairman Eric Holcomb abruptly dropped out of the state's U.S. Senate race Monday, giving some breathing room to the other two candidates in the crowded GOP primary field while hinting he may have something else to announce soon.
- Jury selection to open in trial of man charged in 1975 death Updated: Feb-08-16 4:58 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Jury selection is set to begin in the trial of a Terre Haute man accused of killing his first wife in 1975.
- Indiana to lift most bird flu-related restrictions soon Updated: Feb-08-16 4:37 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Animal health officials monitoring the bird flu outbreak in southwestern Indiana say they will lift most restrictions in two weeks if ongoing testing finds no additional infections.
- Bloomington hospital upgrading neonatal intensive care unit Updated: Feb-08-16 1:35 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital is upgrading its special-care nursery in an effort to help smaller premature babies.
- Family looking for Texas man whose nephew was found stabbed Updated: Feb-08-16 12:45 pm
GARY, Indiana - Family members of a man from Laredo, Texas, missing in northwestern Indiana for more than a week after his nephew was found fatally stabbed are asking for help in finding him.
- Study: Terre Haute leads Indiana in fewest driving deaths Updated: Feb-08-16 12:39 pm
TERR HAUTE, Indiana - A consumer advocacy organization says Terre Haute is the Indiana city with the fewest distracted and drunken driving fatalities.
- Repairs uncertain for 1880s southern Indiana bridge Updated: Feb-08-16 12:20 pm
PAOLI, Indiana - Officials in southern Indiana are waiting to decide whether to restore an iron bridge dating to the 1880s that partially collapsed in December when a semitrailer tried to cross it.
- GOP state senator enters race for Indiana attorney general Updated: Feb-08-16 11:42 am
LOGANSPORT, Indiana - A state senator from northern Indiana says he will seek the Republican nomination for state attorney general.
- Syrian family flees war, finds refuge in Evansville Updated: Feb-08-16 8:56 am
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - When Razan heard an explosion rock her Syrian city in the summer of 2012, she felt a pang of terror.
- Indiana musician, 88, stays busy with music lessons Updated: Feb-08-16 8:43 am
HAMMOND, Indiana - After seven decades of sharing his musical talents with listeners and students, Florian Bolsega - Mr. B, as he is called - isn't changing his tune. He's just playing it for free these days and offering music lessons at the local library.
- Authorities: Man arrested in 1990 attempted rape dies Updated: Feb-08-16 8:06 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities say a man who was arrested last month in a 1990 attempted rape case in central Indiana has died after leading law enforcement on a chase.
- Man accused of killing co-worker found guilty of murder Updated: Feb-08-16 4:37 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A man accused of fatally stabbing a co-worker and dumping his body along a highway in Lafayette in 2014 has been found guilty on a murder charge.
- Unusual central Indiana bridge slated for $500K renovation Updated: Feb-08-16 4:01 am
GREENTOWN, Indiana - A central Indiana bridge with an unusual design has been chosen by a state agency to undergo a $500,000 renovation to preserve its historical value.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.