- Tiffany Hayes scores career-high 28, Dream beat Fever 90-84 Updated: Aug-28-15 10:54 pm
- Milton-Jones breaks WNBA record for games played Updated: Aug-28-15 8:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Atlanta forward DeLisha Milton-Jones broke the WNBA record for games played when she entered the Dream's game against Indiana early in the second quarter Friday night.
- 2 children found dead with father also had been shot Updated: Aug-28-15 4:55 pm
RAYSVILLE, Indiana - Authorities say two children found dead with their father in a central Indiana home also had been shot.
- Cellphone recovered from lake may yield evidence in slaying Updated: Aug-28-15 4:47 pm
SULLIVAN, Indiana - Authorities believe a cellphone recovered from a southwestern Indiana lake may yield key evidence in the strangulation death of a pregnant Sullivan woman.
- Southern Indiana's HIV outbreak tops 180 cases Updated: Aug-28-15 4:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State health officials say the largest HIV outbreak in Indiana history has now topped 180 cases.
- Indiana elementary students contact astronaut in space Updated: Aug-28-15 3:23 pm
BUNKER HILL, Indiana - Students at an elementary school in northern Indiana made a very long distance call to the International Space Station as it orbited the Earth over the Midwest.
- New book-sharing stations launch in Indianapolis Updated: Aug-28-15 2:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight new book-sharing stations have debuted around Indianapolis in an effort to promote art and literacy.
- Driver dead after crashing into Lebanon bakery parking lot Updated: Aug-28-15 12:44 pm
LEBANON, Indiana - A motorist has died and two other people have been injured after a crash at a central Indiana bakery's parking lot.
- Judge finds man insane in knife attack on Wal-Mart manager Updated: Aug-28-15 12:21 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - A judge has ruled a Muncie man was insane when he attacked a manager of a Wal-Mart store with a knife.
- Man charged in Indianapolis hit-and-runs dies in jail Updated: Aug-28-15 12:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis man suspected in a series of hit-and-runs that injured six people in downtown Indianapolis has died in jail from an apparent suicide.
- Indiana man charged with murder in infant's disappearance Updated: Aug-28-15 11:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Prosecutors have charged an Indianapolis man with murder in the May disappearance of his 3-month-old daughter, who is presumed dead.
- Local Elks club: School's 'Girls Gone Wild' event is ruse Updated: Aug-28-15 10:32 am
INDIANA, Pennsylvania - If female students at Indiana University of Pennsylvania are going wild this weekend, they won't be doing it at the local Elks club.
- Father, son found dead after house fire in Gary Updated: Aug-28-15 7:46 am
GARY, Indiana - Authorities say a 94-year-old man and his son were found dead after a fire at a home in Gary.
- 1955 refinery explosion seemed like 'end of the world' Updated: Aug-28-15 5:10 am
WHITING, Indiana - On an already hot morning during one of the hottest summers on record, shortly after the sun peeked over the horizon, a huge blast at the Standard Oil Refinery in Whiting startled thousands out of their sleep and shattered windows as far away as Crown Point.
- Lafayette's Jefferson High cuts tardiness over 75 percent Updated: Aug-28-15 5:10 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The minute the bell buzzes to signal the end of the period, the halls of Jefferson High School fill with students. In only five minutes, the press of teenagers vanish into their next classrooms. The hallways are nearly empty.
- Amtrak worker dies after being burned at Indiana facility Updated: Aug-28-15 4:43 am
BEECH GROVE, Indiana - An Amtrak worker has died after being badly burned at a facility in the Indianapolis area.
- Indiana State University hits all-time high in enrollment Updated: Aug-28-15 4:40 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Enrollment at Indiana State University has reached an all-time high, breaking a mark set in 1970.
- Indiana State sets enrollment record at nearly 13,600 Updated: Aug-28-15 3:47 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University says it has set an enrollment record with nearly 13,600 students on the Terre Haute campus.
- Northern Indiana homeowner erects barricades to protect home Updated: Aug-28-15 3:47 am
ELKHART, Indiana - A northern Indiana homeowner has placed several 1.5-ton concrete blocks in front of the house to protect it.
- Crean questions leadership after latest legal problem Updated: Aug-27-15 9:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Tom Crean questioned his team's leadership and challenged his players to make better decisions on and off the court Thursday.
- NCAA rules Notre Dame DE Williams ineligible for season Updated: Aug-27-15 7:36 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame football coach Brian Kelly says defensive end Ishaq Williams has been ruled ineligible for the season by the NCAA, ending his college playing career.
- Deal to develop parkland near dunes riles conservationists Updated: Aug-27-15 5:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The parkland surrounding Indiana's towering dunes was intended to keep industry away from a geological marvel molded over thousands of years at the southern tip of Lake Michigan.
- Gordon, Zeller return home as part of Pacers' preseason Updated: Aug-27-15 5:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The return of two former Indiana Mr. Basketball winners highlights the Indiana Pacers' seven-game preseason schedule.
- Indiana man sentenced in deadly explosion moved to prison Updated: Aug-27-15 4:37 pm
MICHIGAN CITY, Indiana - An Indianapolis man sentenced to two life sentences plus 75 years for a deadly house explosion has begun serving his sentence at a state prison.
- Indiana doctor charged in 3 deaths gives up license for now Updated: Aug-27-15 4:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Medical Licensing Board has temporarily suspended the license of a doctor who's facing criminal charges alleging he overprescribed prescription painkillers that resulted in three deaths.