- Oh Maya! Moore hits winner to lift Lynx over Fever 80-77 Updated: Oct-10-15 2:34 am
INDIANAPOLIS - It took Maya Moore less than 2 seconds to make a buzzer-beater for the Minnesota Lynx on Friday night. It took her a little more time to recall her last game-winner, let alone one of this magnitude.
- Oh Maya! Moore hits winner to lift Lynx over Fever 80-77 Updated: Oct-09-15 11:30 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Maya Moore had plenty of time to make the final shot. The Minnesota Lynx had to wait a whole lot longer to celebrate the winner
- Indiana reinstates starting defensive lineman Darius Latham Updated: Oct-09-15 6:57 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana lifted starting defensive lineman Darius Latham's suspension Friday, making him eligible to play Saturday at Penn State.
- Indiana governor boosts school safety spending after cuts Updated: Oct-09-15 5:25 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence announced a boost in school safety spending on Friday, just months after signing a two-year budget that drastically cut funding for the same types of improvements.
- Former Notre Dame standout Eilers donates $3M to university Updated: Oct-09-15 4:51 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A member of Notre Dame's last national championship football team has donated $3 million to endow the defensive backs coaching position.
- Black bear that visited Indiana this summer returns to state Updated: Oct-09-15 4:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A black bear that roamed into Indiana from southwestern Michigan this summer and eventually returned home is back in the Hoosier State, raiding bird feeders and trash cans as it fattens up for winter hibernation, a wildlife biologist said Friday.
- Colts focused more on winning games than The Streak Updated: Oct-09-15 3:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Streak evokes all sorts of reactions inside the Colts' locker room.
- Clark County Museum to be part of bicentennial project Updated: Oct-09-15 3:18 pm
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - The Clark County Museum is moving closer to becoming a reality in time for Indiana's bicentennial next year.
- Couple donates $20M to Notre Dame for investing institute Updated: Oct-09-15 3:16 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A New York couple has donated $20 million to the University of Notre Dame to endow a new Institute for Global Investing.
- Lawsuit challenges allowing judges to pick public defenders Updated: Oct-09-15 2:21 pm
FRANKLIN, Indiana - A central Indiana county faces a lawsuit challenging its system of having judges hire the attorneys who serve as public defenders in criminal cases.
- Coroner's office: 2nd child dies after Indianapolis crash Updated: Oct-09-15 12:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities say a second child has died from his injuries following a crash that also killed the boy's father and a fellow student at Indianapolis Junior Academy.
- Special-needs advocates worry about proposed diploma changes Updated: Oct-09-15 11:21 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Advocates for Indiana's developmentally disabled students worry that a proposed revamping of the state's diploma system could make it much harder for special-needs youth to get a high school diploma.
- New judge assigned to 2nd trial of former Lake Station mayor Updated: Oct-09-15 10:34 am
HAMMOND, Indiana - A judge accused of falling asleep during the trial of the former Lake Station mayor and his wife has recused himself from a second trial involving them.
- Director: Indiana child services case managers leaving Updated: Oct-09-15 9:50 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Department of Child Services is seeing a higher percentage of its family case managers leave the agency, its director told the DCS Oversight Committee.
- Lafayette football teams return to home field after tornado Updated: Oct-09-15 7:56 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Football teams at a middle school in Lafayette have returned to their home turf for the first time since a tornado hit nearly two years ago.
- Richmond gets $500K federal loan for hospital cleanup Updated: Oct-09-15 7:50 am
RICHMOND, Indiana - The city of Richmond is set to receive a $500,000 interest-free loan for cleanup of a former hospital property.
- Congress marks 60th anniversary of Indiana championship team Updated: Oct-09-15 7:23 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Two federal lawmakers representing Indiana are among those honoring the 60th anniversary of an Indianapolis high school's historic championship basketball team.
- Muncie names canal Liberty Pass, will open later this month Updated: Oct-09-15 7:09 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - Muncie has named the city's new downtown canal.
- Fulbright program exports teaching methods to the world Updated: Oct-09-15 5:05 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Neo Tshani Mafunye is fluent in four languages. The special education secondary school teacher from Francistown, Botswana in Africa can communicate with her students in English, Kalanga, Setswana and sign language.
- Indiana town may drill new drill to combat nitrate levels Updated: Oct-09-15 4:07 am
OWENSVILLE, Indiana - A southwestern Indiana town's water supervisor says the community may need to drill a new well to combat high levels of a potentially dangerous chemical compound found in its water supply.
- Indiana residents encouraged to join earthquake drill Updated: Oct-09-15 4:06 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Department of Homeland Security is encouraging Indiana residents to take part in an earthquake drill that will include 13 other states.
- Milton-Madison Bridge wins award from state group Updated: Oct-09-15 4:06 am
MILTON, Kentucky - The Ohio River bridge between Milton, Kentucky, and Madison, Indiana, has picked up another award.
- High Court upholds felony charges in synthetic drug case Updated: Oct-09-15 2:57 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Supreme Court has upheld the felony charges against an Indianapolis business owner accused of selling synthetic drugs.
- Lopez, Larkin each score 17 as Nets beat Pistons 93-83 Updated: Oct-08-15 9:58 pm
- Miles, Robinson help Pacers rally past Magic, 97-92 Updated: Oct-08-15 9:44 pm