- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal Updated: Feb-09-16 3:33 pm
Coach Rick Pitino said Tuesday morning that he is still waiting to be interviewed by the NCAA about an escort's book allegations that a former Louisville staffer hired her and other dancers for sex parties at the team's dormitory.
- Family looking for Texas man whose nephew was found stabbed Updated: Feb-08-16 12:45 pm
GARY, Indiana - Family members of a man from Laredo, Texas, missing in northwestern Indiana for more than a week after his nephew was found fatally stabbed are asking for help in finding him.
- Neighborhood mourns teens shot to death Updated: Feb-07-16 10:24 am
GARY, Indiana - Family, friends and schoolmates of two teenage boys found fatally shot inside a vehicle gathered to mourn their deaths.
- Gary casino studies sites for land-based gambling facility Updated: Feb-06-16 5:16 pm
GARY, Indiana - The owners of northwestern Indiana's Majestic Star Casino are moving ahead with plans to replace its aging casino riverboats with a land-based gambling facility now permitted under state law.
- Exonerated Gary man readjusts to life outside of prison Updated: Feb-04-16 2:55 pm
GARY, Indiana - A 47-year-old Gary man is readjusting to life outside of prison after he spent nearly 24 years behind bars for robbery and murder convictions that were overturned on appeal.
- Ohio St., Michigan classes show most star power in Big Ten Updated: Feb-03-16 6:52 pm
The competition between Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh never ends.
- Urban Meyer lands another top-tier class at Ohio State Updated: Feb-03-16 3:33 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Sticking to a plan that has worked since he took over at Ohio State, coach Urban Meyer reloaded the Buckeyes roster with top recruits Wednesday.
- Gary numbers indicate drop in all major crimes but homicide Updated: Feb-01-16 3:41 pm
GARY, Indiana - Gary has seen a decrease in reported rapes, assaults and burglaries, but homicides have remained about the same, according to new crime statistics released by city officials.
- School in Gary plagued by heating system problems reopens Updated: Jan-26-16 1:38 pm
GARY, Indiana - The heat is back on at a school in northwestern Indiana where classes have been repeatedly canceled because of classrooms being too cold, officials say.
- Gary needs more federal funds to demolish buildings Updated: Jan-24-16 3:06 pm
GARY, Indiana - After using federal money to demolish nearly 200 buildings, Gary officials say they hope the community will receive even more federal dollars to pay for the mammoth task of tearing down some of the thousands of vacant and blighted structures that line the streets.
- Man in custody after 2 Gary-area women found strangled Updated: Jan-18-16 6:48 pm
GARY, Indiana - A former radio talk show host and her adult daughter were found strangled and beaten to death in and near their home, and a man who had worked for the victims was taken into custody in northwestern Ohio, authorities said Monday.