- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- Bend, Portland areas see steep home-price increases Updated: Nov-26-15 2:50 pm
BEND, Oregon - Federal data show the Bend and Portland areas saw some of the nation's steepest increases in home prices over the past 12 months.
- Worker cut from 1 job after article about 80-hour schedule Updated: Nov-25-15 9:47 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Keith Fons showed up for work Nov. 9 at the Subway he manages in downtown Portland, expecting a normal Monday morning rush.
- Body pulled from Willamette River identified Updated: Nov-25-15 5:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - A body that was recovered from the Willamette River has been identified as that of a Portland man who had been reported missing.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.
- Portland hits 15 3-pointers in 97-65 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-25-15 12:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - D'Marques Tyson made six 3-pointers and scored 20 points, leading four bench players in double figures as Portland rolled to a 97-65 win over Alcorn State on Tuesday night.
- Oregon officer reassigned over Black Lives Matter tweet Updated: Nov-24-15 8:56 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Police Bureau has reassigned an officer who allegedly sent a tweet about an upcoming Black Lives Matter/Don't Shoot Portland protest.
- Lewis & Clark students sit-in at president's office Updated: Nov-24-15 2:50 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Dozens of Lewis & Clark College students are occupying rooms outside the college president's office.
- Strike at Oregon distributor slows beer, wine deliveries Updated: Nov-24-15 12:54 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A strike at a Portland-area beer and wine distributor has slowed deliveries just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Shippers still harbor hopes for Port of Portland service Updated: Nov-23-15 2:11 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Severely diminished container service at the Port of Portland hasn't yet irreversibly changed shipping strategies, but that pattern won't hold forever, according to a freight expert.
- Editorials from around Oregon Updated: Nov-23-15 12:34 pm
Selected editorials from Oregon newspapers.
- Theater company suing over parking lot at Portland mall Updated: Nov-23-15 10:59 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Court documents show that a movie theater company is suing over a disagreement about a parking lot at a Portland shopping mall.
- Wintering sparks Portland past Abilene Christian, 87-57 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:29 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Alec Wintering scored 17 points and sparked Portland to an 87-57 victory over Abilene Christian on Sunday night in the first round of the Corpus Christie Coastal Classic.
- Portland opens conference final with 3-1 win over FC Dallas Updated: Nov-22-15 11:40 pm
- Police investigating possible hate crime at Oregon college Updated: Nov-22-15 6:18 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police are investigating a possible hate crime at Lewis and Clark College.
- Blazers snap 7-game skid with 102-91 win over Clippers Updated: Nov-21-15 2:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - After the second of back-to-back 3-pointers found the bottom of the net, Damian Lillard pointed to his wrist signaling, "It's Lillard time."
- Gov. Kate Brown's chief of staff resigns Updated: Nov-20-15 4:48 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Gov. Kate Brown's chief of staff has resigned after nine months on the job.
- Oily rags ignite fire at Portland bowling alley Updated: Nov-20-15 10:36 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland Fire & Rescue says the spontaneous combustion of oily or greasy rags sparked a fire at a bowling alley.
- Housing authority says Portland low-income rents rising Updated: Nov-19-15 2:42 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Low-income tenants in Portland are faced with an unprecedented number of rent increases after the City Council passed new rules intended to protect renters, housing authority officials said.
- Russia set to miss world indoors as IAAF sets report date Updated: Nov-19-15 11:30 am
The IAAF inspection team monitoring Russia's anti-doping reforms will report back in late March, meaning the national track team is set to miss the world indoor championships in the United States.
- Portland lawyer plans to sue over city's rent rules Updated: Nov-19-15 8:30 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - A lawyer for a Portland landlord says he is suing the city over a new rule on rent increases because it goes against state law.
- Oregon criminal defense lawyer faces tax charges Updated: Nov-19-15 5:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon criminal defense lawyer has been indicted in federal court on tax charges.
- School safety task force issues recommendations for Oregon Updated: Nov-18-15 9:50 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A task force formed to improve school safety says Oregon should establish a tip line, develop a database of school floor plans and fund a statewide threat assessment system to identify and help students who present a potential risk for violence.
- The Latest: Oregon woman trapped after tree falls on home Updated: Nov-18-15 4:03 pm
SEATTLE - The latest on the deadly windstorm that swept across the Pacific Northwest (all times local):
- Esco Corp. to close Portland factory, cut 247 jobs Updated: Nov-18-15 12:14 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Esco Corp. is closing its main production plant in Portland, cutting 247 jobs.