- Water company owner in Yuma pleads guilty to tax charge Updated: Nov-27-15 9:16 am
YUMA, Arizona - The owner of a water company in Yuma has pleaded guilty to a federal charge of failing to pay taxes.
- Arizona panel directs cash for border fence to technology Updated: Nov-09-15 8:03 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona lawmakers who hoped to build miles of fencing along the border with Mexico using millions of dollars in private donations are instead directing the money to buy equipment for a border sheriff's office after the state received just a fraction of the donations needed.
- Yuma bans using cellphones, electronics while driving Updated: Nov-05-15 11:03 am
YUMA, Arizona - The Yuma City Council has approved a ban on using cellphones or other electronic devices while driving.
- Border Patrol agents seize marijuana in southwest Arizona Updated: Nov-02-15 1:19 pm
YUMA, Arizona - The Border Patrol says its agents made multiple arrests in two seizures involving hundreds of pounds of marijuana in the desert of southwestern Arizona.
- Bighorn sheep to be relocated to mountains north of Tucson Updated: Oct-31-15 3:58 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - About 30 bighorn sheep in Yuma will be relocated in an effort to rebuild the herd of bighorn sheep that vanished from the range north of Tucson.
- Yuma border agents arrest 9 for allegedly smuggling drugs Updated: Oct-30-15 4:32 pm
YUMA, Arizona - U.S. border agents say they have arrested several alleged drug smugglers and seized more than 700 pounds of marijuana in the Yuma area.