- Fire guts Benton barn most recently used as welding shop Updated: Apr-27-16 7:02 am
BENTON, Maine - Fire officials say a 50-by-60-foot barn most recently used as a welding shop was decimated by a large fire that required a response from fire departments from multiple communities.
- Attorneys for man convicted in pipe-beating death withdraw Updated: Apr-22-16 5:20 pm
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - Two attorneys for a Maine man convicted in the 2013 pipe-beating death of another man have asked to withdraw from the case.
- Maine Public Broadcasting Network to offer classical station Updated: Apr-20-16 12:51 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Public Broadcasting Network plans to launch a separate classical music service this spring.
- Car drops on Waterville man as he was working underneath it Updated: Apr-19-16 6:45 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Police say a 69-year-old Waterville man was injured after his car fell on top of him while he was working to fix the vehicle along the side of a road in Augusta.
- Law enforcement preps for 'smoke-in' at Somerset courthouse Updated: Apr-18-16 6:40 am
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - An early trailblazer in Maine's marijuana legalization movement says he and fellow pot advocates will be lighting up at the Somerset County courthouse in honor of Patriot's Day.
- Turkey collides with SUV on I-95, shatters windshield Updated: Apr-14-16 6:49 am
PITTSFIELD, Maine - No one was injured after a large wild turkey crashed into a sport utility vehicle traveling along Interstate 95 in central Maine and shattered its windshield.
- Formerly trapped turkey vulture is released back into wild Updated: Apr-08-16 6:46 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - A wild turkey vulture that managed to get stuck inside a boiler room at the site of a former hospital in Waterville has been released back to its natural habitat.
- Poland Spring shipping water on trains from Waterville Updated: Apr-06-16 7:17 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Poland Spring Water is increasingly using trains rather than trucks to move its bottled water from Maine to markets in Massachusetts.
- Waterville ballpark to become replica of Wrigley Field Updated: Apr-06-16 6:44 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - Baseball fans in Maine no longer have to travel to Chicago to get a glimpse of the famed Wrigley Field.
- Former Penobscot chief's daughter fights school nickname Updated: Apr-06-16 6:44 am
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - The daughter of the former chief of the Penobscot tribe plans to formally request that Skowhegan Area High School drop its Indians nickname and mascot to the school board.
- Waterville assisted living center fire ruled a case of arson Updated: Apr-05-16 6:55 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - State fire officials have ruled that a blaze that broke out at an assisted living center in Waterville over the weekend was intentionally set.