- Las Cruces won't collect unpaid red-light camera fines Updated: Aug-27-15 5:28 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - More than a year and a half after the city got rid of red-light enforcement cameras officials say Las Cruces will not actively try to collect unpaid fines from the cameras.
- Las Cruces woman gets prison in baby daughter's 2014 death Updated: Aug-26-15 5:08 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Las Cruces woman has been sentenced to 21 years in prison in the death of her infant daughter.
- Whistleblower wants possible tax scam victims warned Updated: Aug-26-15 12:23 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The whistleblower in a county tax scam wants county commissioners to warn the potential victims.
- Las Cruces man gets 5 years in heroin trafficking case Updated: Aug-25-15 4:28 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A 20-year-old Las Cruces man has been sentenced to five years in federal prison for his rule in a heroin trafficking organization that sold the drug in Dona Ana County after importing them from Juarez, Mexico.
- FBI seeks man who robbed Las Cruces bank Updated: Aug-25-15 11:31 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Police in Las Cruces and the FBI are seeking a middle-aged man who robbed a bank after handing a note to a teller.
- Utility managers push for conservation even as drought eases Updated: Aug-24-15 5:16 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Water managers across New Mexico aren't giving up on their push for residents to conserve water even though severe drought has disappeared from the state.
- New Mexico city sees heightened security after church blasts Updated: Aug-22-15 7:04 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Heightened security persists in Las Cruces, where police and federal agents will sweep more than 100 churches for explosives this weekend.
- Crime Stoppers ups reward for church bombing information Updated: Aug-21-15 11:58 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Las Cruces Crime Stoppers is offering $15,000 for information that nets an arrest in the investigation into bombs that exploded outside two churches.
- Man who caused Las Cruces bomb scare facing felony charge Updated: Aug-20-15 1:17 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A man who Las Cruces police say walked into an office supplies store and purported to have a bag with explosives is facing charges.
- Latina advocate once honored with Rosa Parks gets marker Updated: Aug-20-15 5:06 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Latina advocate, who was once honored with Rosa Parks, now has her own historical marker.
- Police: Pilot of plane that crashed near Las Cruces has died Updated: Aug-19-15 9:58 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The pilot of T-28 vintage Navy plane that crashed last week near the Las Cruces International Airport has died.
- Former Dona Ana County worker files suit over termination Updated: Aug-19-15 9:43 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A former employee in the Dona Ana County Clerk's Office who was fired after alerting authorities to alleged wrongdoing within the office has sued the county.
- Hobbs woman facing 5 years in prison for drug trafficking Updated: Aug-19-15 5:58 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Hobbs woman has pleaded guilty to violating federal narcotics trafficking laws and is facing a five-year prison sentence.
- Las Cruces man pleads guilty in tattoo parlor bombing Updated: Aug-18-15 12:47 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Las Cruces man has pleaded guilty to federal charges stemming from the 2012 firebombing of a tattoo parlor.
- Irrigation in Dona Ana County coming to close Updated: Aug-17-15 2:16 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Farmers in Dona Ana County are bringing their irrigation seasons to a close, but water in the Rio Grande is expected to keep flowing for several more weeks.
- Police: Suspicious device found on New Mexico church grounds Updated: Aug-14-15 5:58 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Police say a suspicious device found on the grounds of the First Presbyterian Church in Las Cruces has been rendered safe, just two weeks after the detonation of explosive devices outside two other churches in the city.
- NMSU revises campus 'freedom of expression' policy Updated: Aug-11-15 5:06 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The New Mexico State University Board of Regents has approved a new campus "freedom of expression" policy after complaints from students.
- Man accused of threatening Las Cruces pastor with a knife Updated: Aug-10-15 4:21 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Las Cruces man is in custody for allegedly threatening a church's assistant pastor with a knife.
- 1st trial wrapped up for green chile harvesting machine Updated: Aug-10-15 5:07 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Inventors and investors recently came to southern New Mexico to try to do what many farmers believe can't be done: Mechanically harvest the green chile crop.
- Dona Ana authorities ID detective involved in fatal shooting Updated: Aug-08-15 6:23 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The Dona Ana County Sheriff's detective who fatally shot an armed fugitive being sought on a warrant in Las Cruces last month has been identified.
- Suspicious package found at Las Cruces mall Updated: Aug-07-15 8:07 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Las Cruces mall had to be evacuated after a suspicious package was found and believed to have been dropped off by a man wearing a disguise.
- Father of ex-owner of Hobbs gun shop is sentenced to prison Updated: Aug-05-15 8:19 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The father of the former owner of a Hobbs gun shop has been sentenced to 18 months in prison for violating federal firearm laws.
- Deming man gets federal prison term for meth trafficking Updated: Aug-05-15 6:28 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Deming man has been sentenced to more than seven years in federal prison for methamphetamine trafficking.
- FBI sets up hotline on blasts outside New Mexico churches Updated: Aug-03-15 10:13 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The FBI has established a hotline for calls with information about explosions that occurred outside two Las Cruces churches on Sunday.
- 4 Las Cruces teens charged with fatally shooting 5th teen Updated: Aug-02-15 11:47 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Authorities have arrested four Las Cruces teens for allegedly shooting another teen to death while all five were carrying out a home invasion.