- Arkansas State beats New Mexico State 52-28 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:36 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Fredi Knighten threw two touchdown passes, ran for another, and Arkansas State beat New Mexico State 52-28 on Saturday.
- Functional end to veteran homelessness to grow in New Mexico Updated: Nov-28-15 4:02 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Las Cruces is among 13 cities in the country to functionally end veteran homelessness, and advocates say Albuquerque and Santa Fe aren't far behind.
- State charges dropped in fatal stabbing of New Mexico inmate Updated: Nov-27-15 4:05 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - State charges were dropped against two New Mexico prisoners suspected of fatally stabbing another inmate, but the prosecutor's office indicated that the case is going to be filed in federal court.
- County officials halt bid to incorporate Santa Teresa Updated: Nov-26-15 1:04 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Officials in Dona Ana County have halted a bid to incorporate the border town of Santa Teresa.
- Dona Ana County commissioners will not censure sheriff Updated: Nov-25-15 12:53 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Dona Ana County commissioners will not pursue a censure of County Sheriff Enrique "Kiki" Vigil, based on findings of a personnel investigator.
- New Mexico State pulls in OT, beats Robert Morris 81-71 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:21 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Ian Baker scored 7 of his 10 points in overtime as New Mexico State defeated Robert Morris 81-71 to weather a challenge in the Air Force Classic on Tuesday night.
- Siakam scores 19, New Mexico State beats MVSU 85-46 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam had 19 points and 16 rebounds, and New Mexico State led by no less than 23 in the second half to beat Mississippi Valley State 85-46 on Saturday night.
- Educator no longer charged with not reporting child abuse Updated: Nov-21-15 3:55 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A New Mexico physician and private school operator is no longer facing charges of failing to report child abuse leading up to an infant's death.
- 2 dead, 10 hurt in crash east of El Paso involving band bus Updated: Nov-20-15 8:28 am
EL PASO, Texas - Two drivers have been killed and 10 passengers hurt in a head-on crash in West Texas involving a bus carrying a rock band and a truck.
- New Mexico state senator says money taken from her accounts Updated: Nov-19-15 10:22 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - New Mexico's highest-ranking state senator has confirmed that money is missing from her Senate and campaign accounts and says personal items have also been taken from her home.
- Texas man pleads not guilty to New Mexico drug trafficking Updated: Nov-16-15 6:16 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Texas man has pleaded not guilty to federal drug trafficking charges in New Mexico.
- Lobo forward Devon Williams suffers neck injury Updated: Nov-16-15 9:51 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - New Mexico basketball officials say forward Devon Williams suffered a neck injury during the Lobos' game against New Mexico State.
- ACLU New Mexico unveils mobile app to record authorities Updated: Nov-16-15 5:00 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The American Civil Liberties Union of New Mexico is launching a mobile app for people to report improper encounters with law enforcement agencies.
- New Mexico player collapses in win over New Mexico State Updated: Nov-16-15 12:57 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Elijah Brown scored 31 points to help New Mexico beat New Mexico State 83-74 on Sunday night in a game marred by Lobos forward Devon Williams' collapse midway through the second half.
- New Mexico State rolls over Houston Baptist 91-69 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:43 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam scored 26 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as New Mexico State rolled over Houston Baptist 91-69 in a season opener on Friday night.
- New Mexico tops Texas Southern 86-57 Updated: Nov-13-15 11:30 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - At one point in Friday's season opener, New Mexico guard Elijah Brown came over to coach Craig Neal, hugged him and thanked him.
- New Mexico man given 34 ½ years for hammer attack Updated: Nov-10-15 9:39 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A New Mexico man who attacked an elderly couple with a hammer and burglarized their home has been sentenced to 34 ½ years in prison.
- Feds release environmental study on transmission project Updated: Nov-09-15 1:05 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Federal officials say the impacts of a proposed transmission line between New Mexico and Arizona would be minimized under an alternative supported by agencies in both states.
- Airman killed in motorcycle crash near Las Cruces Updated: Nov-08-15 1:18 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A U.S. airman is dead after the motorcycle he was riding struck a vehicle on a freeway in Dona Ana County.
- Former NMMI cadet arrested for child pornography in California Updated: Nov-07-15 4:56 pm
ROSWELL, New Mexico - A former cadet at the New Mexico Military Institute is behind held in California to face child pornography charges back in New Mexico.
- Las Cruces mayor wins re-election after heated 3-way race Updated: Nov-04-15 9:13 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The mayor of Las Cruces has been re-elected after a three-way race between Democrats for the position.
- Authorities: No arrests yet in Las Cruces church explosions Updated: Nov-02-15 3:00 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Authorities still are searching for a person of interest in the explosions outside two Las Cruces churches three months ago.