- 2nd arrest made in shooting at Minot Applebee's restaurant Updated: Aug-28-15 11:50 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot police have arrested a second suspect in a shooting at a restaurant.
- Man who killed fellow oil worker wants to be free man Updated: Aug-28-15 8:40 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Texas man who stabbed to death a fellow oil field worker in a North Dakota hotel about four years ago is seeking to be released from state supervision.
- State grant helps with upgrade to historic Manfred school Updated: Aug-28-15 2:28 am
MANFRED, North Dakota - Officials are using a State Historical Society Cultural Heritage Grant to help restore an old schoolhouse in the town of Manfred.
- Engineering fees increase for Rice Lake flood cleanup Updated: Aug-27-15 8:37 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The effort to remove debris from the chronically flooded Rice Lake is moving ahead, but it's costing Ward County a lot more in engineering fees than first anticipated.
- Former Sawyer school leader pleads not guilty to child porn Updated: Aug-24-15 1:50 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - The former superintendent and high school principal in Sawyer accused of felony sex crimes involving a 15-year-old boy has pleaded not guilty to a child pornography charge.
- Veterans hall in Bottineau will soon be accessible to all Updated: Aug-23-15 10:28 am
BOTTINEAU, North Dakota - The Veterans Memorial Hall in Bottineau will soon be accessible to all.
- Blood drive honors Minot teen who died of cancer Updated: Aug-22-15 6:28 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - The family of a Minot teen who died of cancer earlier this year held a blood drive on Friday to complete in his honor an Eagle Scout project he had planned.
- Minot among 10 cities in White House climate initiative Updated: Aug-21-15 9:34 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot is among 10 cities across the nation getting a $25,000 grant and volunteers to improve their ability to handle risks related to climate change, including extreme weather.
- Grant to help Minot International Airport update plans Updated: Aug-20-15 2:41 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot International Airport will receive more than $840,000 in federal funding to update its master and layout plans so the facility can better keep pace with growth.
- Authorities describe hat worn by suspected robber of 2 banks Updated: Aug-19-15 12:13 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Authorities have released a description of the hat worn by a man believed to have robbed two North Dakota banks within about five hours on Friday.
- Bids to be opened soon for expansion of Maysa Arena in Minot Updated: Aug-19-15 10:46 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot parks officials early next month will open bids for a proposed third sheet of ice in Maysa Arena.
- North Dakota electric co-op getting $46 million federal loan Updated: Aug-17-15 11:22 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot-based Central Power Electric Cooperative is getting a $46 million federal loan for infrastructure improvements.
- Hollywood actor Josh Duhamel helping North Dakota tourism Updated: Aug-17-15 10:10 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Hollywood actor Josh Duhamel was back in his native state over the weekend shooting a North Dakota tourism video.
- Western Plains Opera Company in Minot gets new leader Updated: Aug-16-15 2:28 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The Western Plains Opera Company in Minot has a new executive director.
- Minot receives $6M from FEMA to help protect treatment plant Updated: Aug-15-15 6:41 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - The city of Minot will use a $6 million grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to help protect the city's water treatment plant and keep it functioning during a flood.
- North Dakota July airline boardings down 4 percent from 2014 Updated: Aug-14-15 12:24 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Boardings at North Dakota's eight commercial service airports in July dropped about 4 percent from the previous year.
- Same man might be culprit in 2 North Dakota bank holdups Updated: Aug-14-15 6:26 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Authorities believe the same man might be responsible for two bank robberies in northwest North Dakota.
- 29 people indicted in Bakken crime fighting investigation Updated: Aug-12-15 2:12 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - An investigation into the trafficking of methamphetamine and heroin from California to the oil-producing region of North Dakota and Montana has led to charges against 29 people, state and federal law enforcement officials said Wednesday.
- Sanford considers expanding in Minot, possibly with hospital Updated: Aug-12-15 8:05 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Dakotas-based Sanford Health is considering expanding in Minot and possibly building a hospital there.
- Minot church demolished after standing more than a century Updated: Aug-11-15 2:29 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A former church that stood in Minot for more than a century has been demolished after falling into ruin following the 2011 Souris River flood.
- Minot gas station robbed of undisclosed amount of money Updated: Aug-10-15 8:25 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot police are investigating a late-night robbery at a gas station.
- Authorities ID Connecticut man killed in North Dakota crash Updated: Aug-10-15 7:28 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol has identified a Connecticut man who died in a weekend crash involving a motorcycle and a semitrailer.
- Minot Air Force Base plans to hold 1st air show in 7 years Updated: Aug-10-15 2:37 am
MINOT, North Dakota - An air show is coming to the Minot Air Force Base next year.
- More than $5,000 donated to help cat shot in face in Minot Updated: Aug-09-15 10:58 am
MINOT, North Dakota - More than $5,000 has been donated to help a cat that was shot in the face last month near Minot.
- Plans for $40 million Ward County jail expansion scaled back Updated: Aug-08-15 6:58 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A $40 million ail expansion project in Minot will not be as large as promised due to increasing costs, construction managers told Ward County commissioners on Friday.