- Suspect in 4 Minot robberies claims police lack evidence Updated: May-24-16 9:07 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Minot man accused of robbing four businesses in the city this month says police have no proof that he's the culprit.
- Man sneaks into North Dakota zoo, gets bit by bear Updated: May-22-16 3:07 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A bear didn't take too kindly to a man who sneaked into a North Dakota zoo about six hours after it closed.
- Two Harbors man, Minot woman win 12th Fargo Marathon Updated: May-21-16 8:03 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The men's and women's winners of the 12th annual Fargo Marathon have crossed the finish line.
- Minot teachers, school board reach tentative agreement Updated: May-21-16 11:16 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Negotiators for the Minot Public School Board and the Minot Education Association have come together on a tentative agreement for teacher contracts during the upcoming school year.
- Minot man found guilty of sexual abuse of a minor Updated: May-19-16 8:26 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A Minot man has been found guilty of having sexual contact with a minor.
- Minot nearing 50,000 residents and 'metropolitan' status Updated: May-19-16 4:22 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota's fourth-largest city is on the verge of "metropolitan" status.
- All 7 crew members safe as B-52 crashes on Guam Updated: May-19-16 2:02 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - All seven crew members made it out safely when their North Dakota-based B-52 crashed on Guam shortly after takeoff, the U.S. Air Force said. No injuries were reported.
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: May-19-16 1:26 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The Bismarck Tribune, Bismarck, May 18, 2016
- MInot residents under water restrictions Updated: May-18-16 4:33 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot residents are under water restrictions after two separate water line issues reported in the city.
- Tickets go on sale for fall Norsk Hostfest festival in Minot Updated: May-18-16 11:00 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Tickets are now on sale for this year's Norsk Hostfest in Minot.
- Efforts to battle chronic flooding at Rice Lake get a boost Updated: May-18-16 8:15 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Property owners around Rice Lake in Ward County are getting a reprieve from flooding this spring, and efforts to battle the chronic problem are in good financial shape.
- Supreme Court to hear cases on restitution for medical bills Updated: May-16-16 7:10 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - The North Dakota Supreme Court is scheduled to hear a pair of appeals on whether North Central District Judge Gary Lee ordered defendants to pay excessive amounts in restitution.
- Westhope family works to help baby overcome rare condition Updated: May-16-16 8:51 am
WESTHOPE, North Dakota - Last August, Westhope-Newburg-Glenburn football co-coach Layne Fluhrer brought his players to Minot for a handful of preseason scrimmages at Herb Parker Stadium.
- Chamber plans Minuteman III model for Minot AFB Updated: May-15-16 9:50 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Minot Area Chamber of Commerce committee is raising funds to place a one-fourth scale Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile model at Minot Air Force Base.
- Minot man given probation for firing a gun into wall Updated: May-15-16 9:22 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A judge has sentenced a 33-year-old Minot man to three years supervised probation and a deferred sentence for firing a gun into a wall at his home while his wife was in the room on New Year's Day.
- Minot man says he will plead guilty to federal drug charge Updated: May-14-16 5:22 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A Minot man accused of drug and weapons charges says he will plead guilty in federal court.
- Judge sets hearing on motion in hepatitis C outbreak lawsuit Updated: May-14-16 5:21 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A judge has scheduled a hearing on a motion to throw out a lawsuit tied to a hepatitis C outbreak in Minot.
- Man convicted in 2014 Minot slaying to serve 30 years Updated: May-13-16 5:54 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A man convicted in the slaying of another man in Minot has been ordered to spend 30 years in prison.
- Judge refuses to evict museum from State Fairgrounds Updated: May-13-16 11:53 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A judge has refused to order a museum moved off the North Dakota State Fairgrounds in Minot.
- New Minot airport director leaving job in New York City Updated: May-11-16 6:51 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot has named a new airport director.
- Alleged bank robber plans to plead guilty in sloppy holdup Updated: May-11-16 12:54 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A man whom prosecutors say left behind several clues for police investigating a bank robbery in Minot earlier this year says he will plead guilty.
- 1 of 2 suspects in Minot restaurant shooting sentenced Updated: May-11-16 10:22 am
MINOT, North Dakota - One of two suspects in a shooting at a Minot restaurant last summer has pleaded guilty and will spend about two years in prison.
- Corps launches study of Souris River Valley flood protection Updated: May-09-16 10:32 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers this week is launching a study of permanent flood protection for the Souris River Basin, which includes Minot.
- Man too serve 179 days for Minot RV theft Updated: May-08-16 10:55 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A 54-year-old Minot business owner will serve 179 days in jail for stealing a fifth-wheel trailer in 2013.
- State Fair Center branching out to other events Updated: May-08-16 9:15 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The State Fair Center in Minot is branching out to other events.