- Romo returns, but Cowboys' issues run deeper in 7-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 7:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eligible to play again for Dallas.
- Winston rallies Buccaneers over struggling Cowboys Updated: Nov-16-15 3:20 am
TAMPA, Florida - When Lovie Smith was asked a third time about the Jameis Winston fumble that wasn't, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' coach declared it time to move on.
- Cowboys' skid reaches 7 in 10-6 loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
TAMPA, Fla, - The Dallas Cowboys remain winless without Tony Romo.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Winston's 1-yard TD run lifts Bucs over Cowboys 10-6 Updated: Nov-15-15 4:52 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jameis Winston scored on a 1-yard quarterback keeper with 54 seconds remaining, giving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 10-6 victory that extended the Dallas Cowboys' longest losing streak since 1989 to seven games.
- Lockette returns to Seattle as Seahawks get back to practice Updated: Nov-09-15 11:25 pm
RENTON, Washington - While nearly all members of the Seattle Seahawks returned to the practice field Monday, one player was on his way home after spending the past week in Dallas following neck surgery.
- Seahawks' Lockette released from hospital after surgery Updated: Nov-05-15 7:03 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette said on social media that he has been released from a Dallas hospital following surgery to stabilize ligaments in his neck.
- Medical staffs in Dallas, New Orleans earn praise Updated: Nov-02-15 9:25 pm
The hard-hitting violence of the NFL certainly was on display Sunday. So was the quick work of medical responders, particularly in Dallas and New Orleans.
- Seahawks get injury scare, beat Romo-less Cowboys 13-12 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:39 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Beating the Dallas Cowboys wasn't the first thing on Russell Wilson's mind when he went to the locker room at halftime Sunday.
- Wilson, Seahawks beat Cowboys 13-12 to get back to .500 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:54 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Russell Wilson sprinted toward the sideline in search a first down that could set up the winning points at Dallas.
- Seahawks' Lockette injured after vicious hit on punt return Updated: Nov-01-15 9:16 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette sustained a concussion, but had movement in all of his extremities after being taken off the field on a stretcher when knocked down by a vicious hit on a punt return late in the first half Sunday.