- Price loses for first time with Jays as Indians win 4-2 Updated: Sep-01-15 12:09 am
TORONTO - Six starts into his tenure with the Toronto Blue Jays, David Price tasted defeat for the first time.
- Slumping Tigers get swept, lose 9-2 to Blue Jays Updated: Aug-30-15 7:09 pm
TORONTO - Still stinging from being swept by the power-packed Blue Jays, the slumping Detroit Tigers don't have much to look forward to. Up next, a trip to Kansas City to face the AL-leading Royals.
- Gallardo wins 100th, Rangers end Toronto's 5-game win streak Updated: Aug-27-15 7:24 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Yovani Gallardo earned his 100th career victory, Delino DeShields kept running all the way home and the Texas Rangers ended Toronto's five-game winning streak.
- Buerhle, Blue Jays fall to Phillies 7-4 Updated: Aug-20-15 12:02 am
PHILADELPHIA - Mark Buerhle wasn't displeased at all after the shortest outing of his season.
- Donaldson homers twice, leads Blue Jays past Phillies 8-5 Updated: Aug-18-15 11:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Josh Donaldson has turned the two-hole into a slugger's spot in the lineup.
- Blue Jays batter Brooks, beat Athletics 10-3 Updated: Aug-12-15 11:18 pm
TORONTO - Aaron Brooks might want to check with customs before his next start in Toronto. Whatever the reason, he seems to have a tough time bringing his best stuff across the border.
- Stroman throws off mound for first time since injury Updated: Aug-11-15 7:42 pm
TORONTO - Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Marcus Stroman threw off a mound Tuesday for the first time since tearing knee ligaments in spring training, the next step in a possible September return for the right-hander.
- Blue Jays surge, have 'special feeling' since deadline deals Updated: Aug-10-15 4:16 pm
- Blue Jays win 8th straight, sweep Yankees 2-0 to close in Updated: Aug-09-15 7:22 pm
- Encarnacion out of Blue Jays' lineup with sore finger Updated: Aug-09-15 1:05 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto Blue Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion is out of the lineup against the New York Yankees because of a tender finger on his left hand.
- Blue Jays acquire INF Pennington from Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-08-15 6:50 pm
- Sanchez drops appeal of 3-game suspension Updated: Aug-05-15 6:41 pm
TORONTO - Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Aaron Sanchez has dropped his appeal of a three-game suspension for throwing at Kansas City's Alcides Escobar in the eighth inning Sunday in a victory over the Royals.
- Blue Jays' Aaron Sanchez suspended 3 games, John Gibbons 1 Updated: Aug-04-15 8:56 pm
TORONTO - Toronto pitcher Aaron Sanchez was suspended for three games and manager John Gibbons for one for their roles in Sunday's brawling game between the Blue Jays and Kansas City Royals.
- Blue Jays, Royals escalate feud by trading barbs on Twitter Updated: Aug-03-15 2:38 pm
TORONTO - The Royals and Blue Jays have moved on: After an exchange of hit batters, they're now trading barbs on Twitter.
- Colabello homers, Jays beat Royals 5-2 in testy game Updated: Aug-02-15 4:35 pm
- Benches, bullpens clear at game between Royals, Jays Updated: Aug-02-15 4:08 pm
TORONTO - Both benches and bullpens emptied after Toronto reliever Aaron Sanchez was ejected for throwing at Kansas City's Alcides Escobar in the eighth inning on Sunday. It was the climax of a game-long spat that began when Royals starter Edinson Volquez hit Josh Donaldson on the left arm in the first inning.