- Saunders homers twice in Blue Jays' 6-1 win over Rays Updated: Apr-29-16 11:23 pm
- White Sox win 6th straight, blank Blue Jays 4-0 Updated: Apr-27-16 11:19 pm
TORONTO - A rare triple by Dioner Navarro gave the Chicago White Sox something even more uncommon: a series sweep in Toronto.
- Dickey loses again as Blue Jays beaten by Sale, White Sox Updated: Apr-27-16 12:16 am
TORONTO - R.A. Dickey can't wait for May.
- Bautista hits 2-run HR as Blue Jays beat Athletics 6-3 Updated: Apr-24-16 5:30 pm
TORONTO - Toronto's potent offense pounded the ball nearly every time Drew Hutchison was pitching last season.
- Chris Colabello suspended 80 games for positive drug test Updated: Apr-22-16 6:47 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays first baseman Chris Colabello was suspended Friday for 80 games without pay after testing positive for the same anabolic steroid that caused Philadelphia pitcher Daniel Stumpf to be disciplined last week.
- Blue Jays sign OF Michael Bourn to minor league contract Updated: Apr-22-16 6:06 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays have signed free agent outfielder Michael Bourn to a minor league contract and will send him to extended spring training.
- Machado drives in decisive run as Orioles beat Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Apr-21-16 11:22 pm
- Blue Jays rally in 8th to beat Red Sox 4-3 on Patriots' Day Updated: Apr-18-16 3:33 pm
BOSTON - Toronto manager John Gibbons knew Boston had its bullpen lined up.
- Donaldson, Tulowitzki homer as Blue Jays beat Yankees 4-2 Updated: Apr-14-16 10:49 pm
TORONTO - Marcus Stroman's heavy sinker and Josh Donaldson's big bat helped the Toronto Blue Jays beat a division rival for their first series victory of the season.
- Donaldson homers as Blue Jays beat Red Sox 3-0 Updated: Apr-10-16 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Marco Estrada came off the disabled list and promptly put a stop to a Blue Jays losing streak.
- Bautista homers twice but Red Sox beat Blue Jays 8-4 Updated: Apr-09-16 5:52 pm
TORONTO - Jose Bautista had a big day at the plate and a bad day in the outfield.
- Donaldson starts at DH in Toronto's home opener Updated: Apr-08-16 5:33 pm
TORONTO - Slugger Josh Donaldson is starting at designated hitter in the Blue Jays' home opener against the Boston Red Sox on Friday night.
- Jays' Gibbons: No malicious intent about dress comment Updated: Apr-06-16 12:36 pm
ST. PETERBURG, Florida - Toronto manager John Gibbons says he was trying to inject some humor into a tense situation and had "no malicious intent" in his comment that "maybe we'll come out wearing dresses tomorrow" after the Blue Jays lost 3-2 to Tampa Bay on Tuesday night because of baseball's new rule on breaking up double plays.
- New slide rule helps Forsythe, Rays hold off Blue Jays 3-2 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:51 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Logan Forsythe and the Tampa Bay Rays ended up on the right side of a new rule.