- Made-in-USA provision included in military spending proposal Updated: Apr-28-16 12:02 pm
Two New England members of Congress say they're making progress in their effort to make the Defense Department buy U.S.-made sneakers.
- Pingree, Poliquin want new rules for Cuban-bound flights Updated: Apr-28-16 12:40 am
BANGOR, Maine - Maine's two U.S. representatives are proposing new legislation that they say will help create jobs by updating regulations that cause American airports to lose business to Canada.
- The Latest: Maine GOP elects Cruz-heavy slate of delegates Updated: Apr-23-16 9:13 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The Latest on the Maine GOP convention (all times local):
- Trump, Cruz supporters at odds over Maine GOP delegates Updated: Apr-22-16 10:03 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Supporters of presidential candidates Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz clashed Friday over the apportionment of Maine delegates to the Republican National Convention this summer.
- Poliquin says he is opposed to Trans Pacific trade pact Updated: Apr-20-16 8:42 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Congressman Bruce Poliquin says he is opposing the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal between 11 Pacific Rim nations and the United States.
- Cain gets fundraising boost but still lags US Rep. Poliquin Updated: Apr-18-16 11:53 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Democrat Emily Cain is raising money at a faster clip than U.S. Rep. Bruce Poliquin, but she still trails the Republican by more than $1 million in cash on hand.
- Congress considering US-made footwear for military Updated: Apr-17-16 12:26 pm
SKOWHEGAN, Maine - A bill in Congress would require the Department of Defense to provide U.S.-made footwear to personnel.
- Displaced workers at Madison Paper mill will get federal aid Updated: Apr-14-16 12:25 pm
MADISON, Maine - The U.S. Department of Labor has approved federal aid for displaced employees at Madison Paper in Maine.
- Cain fundraising ahead of 2014 pace from in Maine's 2nd CD Updated: Apr-11-16 5:14 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Democrat Emily Cain raised more than $385,000 in the first quarter, lifting her fundraising total over $1 million in Maine's northern 2nd Congressional District, but Republican incumbent Bruce Poliquin is expected to maintain a sizable lead in cash on hand, officials said Monday.