- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- Denver's Wade Phillips wins assistant coach award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:02 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips has won The Associated Press NFL Assistant Coach of the Year award.
- Patriarch of these Denver Broncos? Former coach Dan Reeves Updated: Feb-05-16 6:39 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dan Reeves has barely merited a mention in the lead-up to the Super Bowl, his imprint on these Denver Broncos an afterthought.
- J.J. Watt feels concussions are an expected injury Updated: Feb-05-16 12:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt says he knew concussions were a risk when he decided to play football, so he's not any more alarmed by the studies of prolonged head trauma suffered by NFL players.
- Denver's Marshall and Trevathan bounce back from injuries Updated: Feb-04-16 6:23 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Super Bowl linebackers getting all the attention this week are Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis.
- Super Bowl rosters filled with castoffs from other teams Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
SAN JOSE, California - Evan Mathis got released by the Eagles because Chip Kelly didn't want to give the two-time Pro Bowl guard a raise. Kurt Coleman got dumped by Kelly a year earlier.
- Chip off the ol' Bum: Wade Phillips gets best from Denver D Updated: Feb-02-16 6:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - A few weeks ago, Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips went to great pains to describe glowingly a certain coach with the initials "B.B." - a coach he would go on to out-scheme and beat a few days later to punch his ticket to the Super Bowl.
- Street free agent Shiloh Keo helped secure AFC title Updated: Jan-27-16 2:00 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Safety Shiloh Keo made a bad first impression when he joined Denver's dominant defense. He's more than made up for it with big plays that helped the Broncos reach the Super Bowl.
- Broncos heap praise on Panthers leading up to Super Bowl 50 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:14 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Nothing but compliments for Cam Newton after completely bashing Tom Brady.
- Honorary captains abound for championship games Updated: Jan-22-16 11:35 pm
- Elway builds a team that will go down kicking and screaming Updated: Jan-22-16 2:19 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway's mind was still racing and he was trying to figure out what, exactly, was missing after another rough ending last season.
- Patriots vs Broncos: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 5:38 pm
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos:
- Manning, Broncos rock on after 23-16 win over Steelers Updated: Jan-18-16 3:30 am
DENVER - This would've been no way to send Peyton Manning into the offseason.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):