- Nets hold off Celtics 111-101 for home-and-home split Updated: Nov-22-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets were embarrassed and angry, and two nights later were 35 points better.
- Batum's 24 points lead Hornets over Nets, 116-111 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:54 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nicolas Batum returned to form and the Charlotte Hornets returned to their winning ways.
- Thaddeus Young's 2 free throws lift Nets over Hawks 90-88 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - It was a game that neither team seemed to want to win.
- Curry leads Warriors past Nets 107-99 in overtime Updated: Nov-15-15 4:17 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry never showed his disappointment through three quarters and Andre Iguodala never hesitated in taking the big shot and that's why Golden State remains unbeaten.
- Cousins scores 40, Kings beat Nets 111-109 Updated: Nov-14-15 1:58 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins and Rajon Rondo are becoming quite the tandem for the Sacramento Kings. They relied heavily on the pair Friday night against the Nets.
- Horford, Schroder lead Hawks in 101-87 victory over Nets Updated: Nov-04-15 11:52 pm
ATLANTA - Coach Mike Budenholzer got just what he wanted from the Atlanta Hawks in the second half.
- Bayless scores 26 points, Bucks beat Nets 103-96 Updated: Nov-02-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - The Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets both went into Monday night winless, then played a back-and-forth game for 45 1/2 minutes.
- Conley scores 22 points as Grizzlies defeat Nets 101-91 Updated: Nov-01-15 12:22 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis has a reputation of sporadic 3-point shooting. Against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night, the Grizzlies converted as many from long range as they had in their first three games combined.
- Leonard, Duncan lead Spurs to 102-75 win over Nets Updated: Oct-31-15 12:14 am
SAN ANTONIO - Still trying to find a level of comfort after retooling their roster in the offseason, the San Antonio Spurs turned to what they know best.
- Bulls beat Nets 115-100 for 2-0 start Updated: Oct-28-15 11:12 pm
NEW YORK - So much has changed for Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls. Some defensive schemes are different, and so is the playing rotation.