- No. 19 USC requires a quick rebound from early-season loss Updated: Sep-22-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has scored 145 points in its first three games, and Cody Kessler is completing nearly 79 percent of his passes for an offense that hasn't committed a turnover.
- No. 6 USC stumbles against Stanford again, losing 41-31 Updated: Sep-20-15 1:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California's defense gave up big plays on occasion, and it gave up ordinary plays all night long. Stanford's methodical offense scored points on seven of eight drives before Kevin Hogan finally took a knee on the Cardinal's latest win at the Coliseum.
- Kevin Hogan leads steady Stanford past No. 6 USC, 41-31 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:40 am
LOS ANGELES - In Stanford's pregame meeting, coach David Shaw asked every player who has played in two Pac-12 championship games to stand. Nearly half the room arose.
- Frosh Ronald Jones II up to speed in No. 6 USC's backfield Updated: Sep-14-15 4:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California running back Ronald Jones II is fast, and those wheels are generating big comparisons.
- Kessler passes for 410 yards, No. 8 USC blasts Idaho 59-9 Updated: Sep-13-15 12:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler settled in the pocket and calmly surveyed his receivers, eventually choosing JuJu Smith-Schuster as he sprinted down the middle for a beautiful 50-yard touchdown.
- Kessler's 4 TD passes lead No. 8 USC past Arkansas St, 55-6 Updated: Sep-08-15 8:08 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California's long-running NCAA troubles and coach Steve Sarkisian's more recent personal drama all faded away when the Trojans got back to football with a flourish.
- After sanctions, No. 8 USC relies on youth for roster depth Updated: Sep-03-15 6:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although "How Soon is Now?" isn't on the playlist that blares during practices at Southern California, The Smiths' classic song sums up the balance between youth and experience that the No. 8 Trojans are trying to navigate this season.