- Middleton's free throw lifts Bucks over Celtics 112-111 Updated: Feb-10-16 12:14 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe isn't used to being out of the starting lineup.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Jazz pull away in fourth quarter for 84-81 win over Bucks Updated: Feb-06-16 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
- Curry to defend 3-point title, big men in Skills Challenge Updated: Feb-04-16 11:57 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry will defend his title in the 3-point contest, Zach LaVine will try for another dunk championship and some All-Star big men will compete for the Skills Challenge crown.
- Blazers beat Bucks 107-95 for 5th straight win Updated: Feb-03-16 1:59 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - CJ McCollum is hardly surprised the Trail Blazers are having more success.
- Gay scores 32 to lead Kings over Bucks, 111-104 Updated: Feb-02-16 2:30 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For the second time this season with teammate DeMarcus Cousins watching from the bench in street clothes, Rudy Gay tormented the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Green has 21 points, Gasol 15 as Grizzlies rout Bucks 103-83 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:13 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies' methodical, in-the-mud style of play doesn't routinely translate into 100-point performances.
- Antetokounmpo dunks 8 times, Bucks beat Magic in Kidd return Updated: Jan-26-16 11:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jason Kidd spent a lot of time walking the sidelines in his first game back as coach of Milwaukee. It wasn't because he didn't like what he saw, but more because of orders from his doctor.
- Anderson shoots way to 23 points, Pelicans beat Bucks 116-99 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson felt sick during warmups prior to the Pelicans' game Saturday night against Milwaukee.
- Jones scores 20 as No. 10 A&M gets 66-53 win over Missouri Updated: Jan-23-16 7:07 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M had trouble getting its offense going in the first half against Missouri on Saturday.
- Smith's return helps Rockets to 102-98 win over Bucks Updated: Jan-22-16 11:51 pm
HOUSTON - Josh Smith couldn't stop smiling Friday night.
- Bucks take advantage of short-handed Heat, top Miami 91-79 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:38 pm
MIAMI - Perhaps Dwyane Wade taught Khris Middleton too well last summer.
- Middleton helps Bucks beat Hornets 105-92 Updated: Jan-16-16 11:22 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Khris Middleton and the Milwaukee Bucks are hoping to build on two consecutive nights of solid play.
- Antetokounmpo scores 28 as Bucks beat Hawks in overtime Updated: Jan-16-16 12:38 am
MILWAUKEE - Giannis Antetokounmpo took matters into his own hands in a tense overtime period.
- Wall scores 19, Beal returns as Wizards beat Bucks 106-101 Updated: Jan-13-16 11:46 pm
WASHINGTON - With guard Bradley Beal back from injury and a defense causing havoc Wednesday night, the Washington Wizards got a much-needed victory at home.
- Antetokounmpo scores 29, Bucks rally to beat Bulls 106-101 Updated: Jan-13-16 12:13 am
MILWAUKEE - After being held to single digits in back-to-back games, Giannis Antetokounmpo broke out of his scoring slump.