- Judge grants time for victim claims in Paterno-NCAA lawsuit Updated: May-16-16 4:28 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Lawyers for Joe Paterno's relatives and the NCAA can have more time to look into newly disclosed allegations about claims of abuse against the late Penn State football coach's former assistant Jerry Sandusky, a judge said Monday.
- Editorials from around Pennsylvania Updated: May-11-16 10:52 am
Editorials from around Pennsylvania:
- The Latest: Penn State payouts cover abuse claims to 1971 Updated: May-08-16 7:54 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - The Latest on newly revealed allegations about Joe Paterno and some assistant coaches in the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal (all times local):
- Conforto's rise helped by gold medal mom and bowl game dad Updated: May-06-16 1:54 pm
NEW YORK - Two years ago, before he was a budding star for the New York Mets and among the big league batting leaders, Michael Conforto returned home after his first summer of professional baseball and listened to some advice from his mom.
- Bill Tilden: A US tennis hero, but with a morals clause Updated: Apr-28-16 4:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - In the 1920s and 1930s, Bill Tilden was to tennis what Babe Ruth was to baseball. Honoring him with a historical marker should be an ace - if not for questions about his conduct with teenage boys.