- Fan favorite Flores homers in 12th, Mets beat Nationals 2-1 Updated: Aug-01-15 2:24 am
NEW YORK - Wilmer Flores gave Mets fans one more reason to fall for him - this time with his bat as well as his heart.
- Harper ejected again, Nationals lose to Mets 2-1 in 12 Updated: Aug-01-15 2:20 am
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper and the Washington Nationals spent much of the night annoyed at plate umpire Jerry Meals. They never really figured out how to handle Matt Harvey or Wilmer Flores, either.
- Newseum features Nationals' first 10 years in Washington Updated: Jul-31-15 3:35 pm
- Familia gives up J-Upton's 3-run homer, Mets lose to Padres Updated: Jul-30-15 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - The 44-minute rain delay wasn't the problem for Jeurys Familia. The quality of his pitches was the issue.
- Justin Upton hits 3-run homer in ninth, Padres beat Mets Updated: Jul-30-15 8:14 pm
NEW YORK - Justin Upton's three-run homer through a driving rain with two outs in the ninth inning set off a raucous dugout celebration.
- Nationals land Papelbon in trade, fall to Marlins 4-1 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:27 pm
MIAMI - The Washington Nationals have a new closer, landing All-Star Jonathan Papelbon from the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Cole pitches Pirates past Nationals 3-1 Updated: Jul-26-15 6:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - Gregory Polanco got Gerrit Cole on track, and the ace right-hander took over from there.
- Kershaw fans 14, Dodgers split the day with Nationals Updated: Jul-18-15 7:08 pm
- Playoff races, trade talks highlight 2nd half of MLB season Updated: Jul-15-15 11:21 am
The Cardinals are really good, the Phillies are really bad, and then there's everyone else.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Ramos homers, drives in 2 as Nationals defeat Giants 3-1 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:42 am
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Tigers' Cabrera on DL for 1st time, out 6 weeks Updated: Jul-04-15 6:26 pm
DETROIT - Detroit slugger Miguel Cabrera will be sidelined with a left calf injury for at least six weeks after the Tigers placed the AL batting leader on the disabled list for the first time in his career.
- Maybin's 9th-inning single helps Braves beat Scherzer 2-1 Updated: Jul-02-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - Cameron Maybin got exactly what he wanted - a chance to make up for his fielding mistake with a big hit against one of the game's best pitchers.