- AP Source: Bulls plan to introduce Hoiberg as coach Updated: Jun-01-15 11:41 pm
CHICAGO - The Mayor is moving to Chicago.
- Chicago Bulls fire coach Tom Thibodeau, cite lack of trust Updated: May-28-15 6:26 pm
CHICAGO - In five seasons under Tom Thibodeau, the Chicago Bulls soared to heights they had not reached since Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen were collecting championships.
- Tulowitzki back in the lineup after missing 2 games Updated: May-18-15 8:12 pm
- Cavaliers push through injuries on path to Eastern finals Updated: May-15-15 10:14 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James sat in his usual middle seat at the postgame podium talking about another playoff win, one moving him closer to another NBA championship.
- With Bulls' season over, Thibodeau watch begins Updated: May-15-15 7:09 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls' season ended. And the Tom Thibodeau watch began.
- James struggles, Cavaliers still advance past Bulls 94-73 Updated: May-15-15 12:14 am
CHICAGO - No dominant performance by LeBron James. Not much from Kyrie Irving, either.
- Bulls' Noah wins J. Walter Kennedy Award for citizenship Updated: May-14-15 1:59 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah won the J. Walter Kennedy Award, given annually to an NBA player, coach or trainer for community service.
- LeBron scores 38, Cavs down Bulls 106-101 in heated Game 5 Updated: May-12-15 11:29 pm
CLEVELAND - With the "Big 3" reduced to the "Banged-Up 2," LeBron James again showed why he's Cleveland's one and only.
- Bulls' Gasol will miss Game 5 with strained hamstring Updated: May-12-15 7:21 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The Bulls are again missing one of their big men.
- Pass first? Point guards look to show you can score, win Updated: May-06-15 1:14 pm
- Plan LeB: LeBron may be more aggressive vs. Bulls in Game 2 Updated: May-05-15 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James leaned against a padded basket stanchion and spun a ball on his index finger. As it rotated, his brain seemed to be turning just as quickly.
- Bulls' Derrick Rose says shoulder "feels good" for Game 2 Updated: May-05-15 4:18 pm
CLEVELAND - Chicago Bulls star guard Derrick Rose says he has no pain in his right shoulder and doesn't expect to have any problems going into Game 2 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.