- Boehner booked to visit Jimmy Fallon Updated: Oct-07-15 1:15 pm
NEW YORK - Outgoing House Speaker John Boehner is joining the parade of politicians to visit late-night TV.
- Jay Leno revisits 'Tonight' for monologue Updated: Oct-07-15 11:38 am
NEW YORK - For a few minutes, it felt like old times back on NBC's "Tonight" show on Tuesday night. Jay Leno was telling jokes.
- 'Jay Leno's Garage' rolls into prime-time on CNBC Updated: Oct-06-15 1:54 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Jay Leno says it's been easy to lure Francis Ford Coppola, Laurence Fishburne and other famous folks to his new car-centric TV show.
- Leaders who follow: What candidates' Twitter lists reveal Updated: Oct-05-15 2:34 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Jeb Bush follows Donald Trump on Twitter but that's a one-way street: Trump mainly follows people with a connection to himself. Ted Cruz's follow list is a big tea party, though he keeps an eye on President Barack Obama, too.
- Meet Val the bartender: Hillary Clinton does an 'SNL' skit Updated: Oct-05-15 8:06 am
WASHINGTON - Set 'em up, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and lend an ear to the troubles of a presidential candidate.
- Noah takes over as 'Daily Show' host, praises Stewart Updated: Sep-29-15 8:55 am
NEW YORK - South African comic Trevor Noah moved in at "The Daily Show" on Monday, promising he'd try not to make predecessor Jon Stewart seem like a "crazy old dude who left his inheritance to some random kid from Africa."
- GOP's Fiorina shows off a lighter side on 'The Tonight Show' Updated: Sep-22-15 9:54 am
NEW YORK - Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina impressed many with her strong performance in the second presidential debate, as she railed passionately against Planned Parenthood and outlined her hardline views on foreign policy.
- Obama: Trio who thwarted train attack are 'best of America' Updated: Sep-17-15 11:09 pm
WASHINGTON - This time, they suited up.
- Andy Samberg rolls out Emmys red carpet, promises silly show Updated: Sep-16-15 9:45 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andy Samberg hopes to roll some silliness into the Emmys ceremony with a little help from his funny friends.
- Trump on 'Tonight Show:' Will apologize 'if I'm ever wrong' Updated: Sep-12-15 6:02 am
NEW YORK - Donald Trump clarified, sort of, a long-standing question about his personality during an appearance on Friday's "Tonight Show."
- French train heroes: Foiling attack gives new view on 9/11 Updated: Sep-11-15 9:26 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Three Americans who stopped a gunman on a Paris-bound passenger train talked about the significance of 9/11 on Friday at a festive parade hosted by their California hometown and in an interview to air on national television.
- Donald Trump says he's bought 100 percent of Miss Universe Updated: Sep-11-15 1:09 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump spokesman Michael Cohen confirmed the Republican presidential hopeful has purchased NBC's half of the Miss Universe Organization and settled all lawsuits against the media company.
- Colbert: First show almost didn't make it Updated: Sep-10-15 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert says he came awfully close to not making his much-ballyhooed debut on "The Late Show" this week.
- Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' debut wins 6.6 million viewers Updated: Sep-09-15 2:46 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert crushed it with his viewership as the new host of "The Late Show."
- Stephen Colbert debuts on 'The Late Show' Updated: Sep-09-15 7:50 am
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert began his tenure as host of the CBS "Late Show" Tuesday with a tribute to predecessor David Letterman, a brief conversation with rival Jimmy Fallon and a surprise cameo from Comedy Central buddy Jon Stewart.