- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Cam, Kuechly aside, Panthers loaded with veterans Updated: Feb-04-16 8:27 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The Carolina Panthers are older than you think.
- Newton, Panthers stay true to personality at Super Bowl Updated: Feb-03-16 7:37 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton wearing $850 Versace gold and zebra-print pants on a cross-country flight. Josh Norman sporting a Mexican wrestling mask with a Panthers logo and calling himself "El Bandolero" on Opening Night. Teammates photobombing each other at press conferences and teaching Miss Universe how to "dab."
- Losing in the Super Bowl haunts some players Updated: Feb-03-16 7:19 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The pain of losing a Super Bowl never really disappears. It drives players who have experienced it to get back and get it right.
- Newton: Carolina's nice guy LB Kuechly has 'alter ego' Updated: Feb-02-16 7:27 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Luke Kuechly strolls happily through the Carolina Panthers locker room smiling and addressing teammates as he passes.
- Rivera: LB Davis has surgery, expected to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 1:57 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis had surgery Monday morning on his broken right forearm, but is expected to play in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.
- NFL Today, Conference Championships Updated: Jan-25-16 12:23 am
- Panthers LB Davis breaks arm, hopes to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis said he broke his right forearm in the Carolina Panthers' 49-15 win over the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game, but said he still plans to play in the Super Bowl.
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Panthers S Harper on Seahawks: 'We are the better team' Updated: Jan-11-16 4:33 pm