- McCann, Teixeira hit 3-run homers, Yanks beat Rays in 12 Updated: Jul-04-15 12:50 am
NEW YORK - After getting a big double play to end the top of the 12th inning and keep their deficit to two runs, the New York Yankees sensed they still had a chance.
- Carlos Beltran on DL, CC Sabathia start pushed back Updated: Jul-03-15 8:14 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees placed Carlos Beltran on the 15-day disabled list Friday because a strained left oblique muscle, and they pushed CC Sabathia's next start back three days so he can work on fixing some pitching problems.
- Nova is solid, but Yankees' slump grows with 2-1 loss to LAA Updated: Jul-01-15 2:14 am
ANAHEIM, California - Ivan Nova made only two major mistakes in his second start back from elbow ligament replacement surgery.
- Rookie Correa leads Astros over Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 6:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Carlos Correa has amassed enough big plays to fill a highlight reel despite being in the majors for less than a month.
- Astros fall to Yankees 3-2 on Chris Young's 3-run homer Updated: Jun-27-15 1:23 am
HOUSTON - Will Harris has been Houston's best reliever this season. One pitch on Friday night sent him to his first loss of the year.
- JD Martinez hits 3 HRs, Tigers tag Tanaka and top Yanks 12-4 Updated: Jun-21-15 6:08 pm
NEW YORK - J.D. Martinez wanted that fourth home run. He had never even hit two in a major league game before, so might as well tie the record the first time he got a chance.
- Marlins 'pen rocked in loss to Yanks; A-Rod gets hit 2,999 Updated: Jun-19-15 12:48 am
NEW YORK - The Marlins' recently steady bullpen gave up everything - but Alex Rodriguez's 3,000th hit.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.
- Sabathia sharp before ejection; Yankees sweep Angels, 6-2 Updated: Jun-07-15 4:00 pm