- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:57 pm
MIAMI - As had been the case plenty of times before, Orlando Antigua had a courtside seat to watch Kentucky turn a close game into a runaway.
- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:18 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Top-ranked Kentucky was less-than-impressive in its season debut at No. 1. Still, the Wildcats remained undefeated.
- No. 3 Michigan State pulls away and beats E Michigan 89-65 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:26 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State got off to a sluggish start and got a spark from a role player.
- Kentucky is No. 1 in men's AP poll after Tar Heels loss Updated: Nov-23-15 4:21 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky is back in a very familiar spot - on top of The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- No. 2 Kentucky beats Wright State 78-63 to improve to 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:44 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Tyler Ulis waited patiently for more responsibility at Kentucky, and the sophomore point guard is making the most of his big opportunity.
- No. 2 Kentucky shuts down No. 5 Duke for 74-63 victory Updated: Nov-17-15 11:30 pm
CHICAGO - Tyler Ulis scampered up and down the court. Jamal Murray muscled his way to the basket. Marcus Lee and Alex Poythress finished with authority.
- Allen struggles as No. 5 Duke loses 74-63 to No. 2 Kentucky Updated: Nov-17-15 11:28 pm
CHICAGO - Grayson Allen was hounded all over the court, right from the start, and it turned into a teaching moment for the sophomore star for No. 5 Duke.
- No. 8 Oklahoma beats Memphis 84-78 Updated: Nov-17-15 8:57 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Buddy Hield finished off his great game sealing Oklahoma's victory at the foul line.
- Skal Labissiere looks to take next step for No. 2 Kentucky Updated: Nov-16-15 5:12 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Skal Labissiere has heeded Kentucky coach John Calipari's advice to be an offensive presence.
- Labissiere's 26 leads No. 2 Kentucky's 87-57 rout of NJIT Updated: Nov-14-15 11:44 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Skal Labissiere knew his second game with No. 2 Kentucky had to be better than his debut.
- No. 2 Kentucky beats Albany 78-65 in season opener Updated: Nov-13-15 11:02 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jamal Murray looked back on his Kentucky debut and was relieved that the ending was better than the beginning.
- Second-ranked Kentucky starts season with 3 games in 5 days Updated: Nov-12-15 6:14 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Starting the season ranked second isn't a concern for a Kentucky squad that believes it can reclaim its familiar penthouse view.
- Preseason All-American Simmons headlines freshman class Updated: Nov-10-15 5:14 pm
The already-high expectations awaiting LSU's Ben Simmons have increased even more now that he's an Associated Press preseason All-American before even playing a game.
- The Latest: Tepin wins Breeders' Cup Mile Updated: Oct-31-15 4:04 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The latest on the Breeders' Cup, in which Triple Crown winner American Pharoah races for the last time before retiring (all times EDT):