- Willis making most of minutes starting for No. 22 Kentucky Updated: Feb-12-16 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Derek Willis' hope of getting into the rotation at Kentucky required a lot of patience during a two-year wait for minutes behind a glut of NBA-caliber talent.
- No. 22 Kentucky has it easy against Georgia in an 82-48 rout Updated: Feb-10-16 1:40 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky usually found the basket, while Georgia often emerged frustrated when it shot.
- Murray leads No. 20 Kentucky to 80-61 win over Florida Updated: Feb-06-16 7:34 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jamal Murray put on a show for his very special cheering section.
- No. 20 Kentucky blows huge lead in 84-77 loss to Tennessee Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Kentucky coach John Calipari feared the possibility of a letdown Tuesday night but he started feeling more confident when the Wildcats built a 21-point lead over Tennessee.
- Tennessee falls below .500, second-half collapses a concern Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's chances of avoiding its first losing season in over a decade could rest on stopping its recent trend of second-half collapses.
- No. 20 Kentucky blows out Missouri, 88-54 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:41 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - After looking somewhat wobbly a couple of weeks ago, No. 20 Kentucky appears to have regained its footing and is even playing with an edge.
- No. 23 Kentucky rolls past Vanderbilt 76-57 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:34 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Most satisfying about Kentucky's thorough victory over Vanderbilt was doing so a week after a loss at Auburn left the 23rd-ranked Wildcats looking shaky in many areas.
- Ulis' 24 points leads No. 23 Kentucky past Arkansas, 80-66 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - John Calipari is admittedly still searching for the identity of this revamped Kentucky team.
- No. 23 Kentucky facing urgency to improve with 2 SEC losses Updated: Jan-20-16 5:38 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - John Calipari and his Kentucky Wildcats face a major challenge: Find a way to stop getting bullied before the heralded squad drops completely out of the Top 25.
- No. 10 SMU survives poor shooting, downs Tulane 60-45 Updated: Jan-17-16 6:54 pm
NEW ORLEANS - SMU coach Larry Brown figured that being unbeaten could become a burden on his team sooner or later.