- Democrats eye Senate takeover after establishment wins Updated: Apr-27-16 5:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Democrats are increasingly optimistic they will take back control of the Senate in November, buoyed by establishment wins in Maryland and the key battleground state of Pennsylvania.
- AP News Guide: A strong performance from the front-runners Updated: Apr-27-16 3:31 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton left Bernie Sanders in need of a miracle of miracles. Donald Trump declared himself the presumptive Republican nominee, a presumptuous label but one he might grow into sooner than expected if he can pull off more primaries like the latest round.
- The Latest: Ex-mayor Dixon says she's 'not through yet' Updated: Apr-27-16 12:01 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Latest on Maryland's primary election (all times local):
- Maryland primary guide: Van Hollen, Pugh clinch key wins Updated: Apr-26-16 11:45 pm
Maryland congressman Chris Van Hollen won the Democratic nomination for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Democrat Barbara Mikulski on Tuesday in a polarizing battle over race and gender.
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump win primary in Maryland Updated: Apr-26-16 11:20 pm
BALTIMORE - Hillary Clinton won the Democratic presidential primary in Maryland on Tuesday, and Donald Trump won the state's Republican presidential primary.
- Marilyn Mosby to endorse Donna Edwards in Senate race Updated: Apr-18-16 8:10 pm
BALTIMORE - U.S. Rep. Donna Edwards' campaign says Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will endorse Edwards in the Democratic primary for Senate.
- Md. House race no easy comeback for ex-lieutenant governor Updated: Apr-14-16 1:36 pm
WASHINGTON - Eighteen months after he lost a bid for the state's highest office, Maryland's former lieutenant governor is finding that a safely Democratic seat in Congress is no easy consolation prize.
- The Latest: White House asks PAC to pull ad in primary race Updated: Apr-13-16 8:13 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Latest on the White House asking a political action committee that supports Maryland Rep. Donna Edwards' Senate bid to pull an advertisement on gun control. (all times local):