- Gordon to wave goodbye to winless races in final season Updated: Aug-01-15 3:50 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Jeff Gordon's request for a low-key farewell tour has mostly been respected, though the four-time NASCAR champion has been feted with a parade, bourbon, an 18-liter bottle of wine, even a track named in his honor.
- Kyle Busch starts drive for 4th straight win from pole Updated: Jul-31-15 6:45 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kyle Busch will start his drive for his fourth straight NASCAR Sprint Cup victory from a familiar spot, out front and in first.
- NASCAR launches merchandise superstore at Pocono Updated: Jul-31-15 1:41 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR stuck its everything-must-go tag on its merchandise haulers.
- Without new deal, Johnson committed to winning for Hendrick Updated: Jul-24-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jimmie Johnson wants to kneel down and kiss the Indy bricks for a fifth time.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at New Hampshire Updated: Jul-17-15 6:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - With Carl Edwards leading the charge, Joe Gibbs Racing continued its recent hot streak and took four of the top eight qualifying spots for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- Frightening Daytona wreck puts NASCAR safety in spotlight Updated: Jul-06-15 9:51 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Riding bumper-to-bumper at nearly 200 mph, Austin Dillon was smack in the middle of a pack of cars headed to the checkered flag when he was suddenly sent on the ride of his life.
- Earnhardt wins rain-delayed Daytona ahead of Dillon's crash Updated: Jul-06-15 4:10 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A horrific last-lap accident that left drivers fearing for Austin Dillon's safety muted Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s victory in the rain-delayed race at Daytona International Speedway.