- Johnson makes history with 10th win at Dover Updated: May-31-15 10:23 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Jimmie Johnson took the congratulatory call from his boss, then flipped the phone for a selfie.
- Hamlin wins the pole at Dover International Speedway Updated: May-29-15 5:51 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Denny Hamlin was in the clear, in his head and on the track.
- NASCAR penalizes 3 teams for infractions at Coca-Cola 600 Updated: May-27-15 7:09 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR penalized three teams Wednesday for infractions at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Will Power poised to make 100th start for Team Penske Updated: May-27-15 5:36 pm
Will Power heads to Detroit this weekend poised to make his 100th start for Team Penske.
- Carl Edwards races to first victory for new JGR team Updated: May-24-15 11:50 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Even a master strategist like Joe Gibbs wasn't sure his team made the right call.
- The Latest: Lewis Hamilton rolling toward Monaco GP win Updated: May-24-15 9:18 am
The Associated Press covers the biggest day in motorsports, from Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix to the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600. The latest from the tracks:
- Kenseth wins pole for NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 Updated: May-21-15 9:27 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Matt Kenseth is hoping history repeats itself Sunday night at the Coca-Cola 600.
- Logano: NASCAR can learn from IndyCar on safety crews Updated: May-21-15 6:40 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Joey Logano said NASCAR can learn something from the near-fatal accident involving IndyCar Series driver James Hinchcliffe this week and the importance of having a regular safety crew at each race.
- Johnson 'shocked' NASCAR questioned side skirt issue Updated: May-21-15 4:53 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Jimmie Johnson said Thursday he was "shocked" to learn NASCAR was looking into whether his No. 48 team illegally altered the car's side skirts during last weekend's All-Star race.
- Kevin Harvick on top heading to NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 Updated: May-21-15 4:24 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Kevin Harvick is right where he usually is when the Coca-Cola 600 rolls around on the schedule: On top and seeking even more success.
- Jimmie Johnson throws caution to wind at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-13-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The image Jimmie Johnson has cultivated over the years is of a clean-cut, corporate pitchman, almost the antithesis of the "good 'ol boy" drivers from NASCAR's colorful past.
- Column: NASCAR's All-Star race has been a dud of late Updated: May-11-15 6:36 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - The lore of NASCAR's annual All-Star race has been building since 1987, when Dale Earnhardt's "pass in the grass" gave him the victory.
- NASCAR gearing up for next generation of racing fans Updated: May-10-15 11:21 am
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - On a muggy Saturday afternoon, two children dragged their parents through the garage area at Kansas Speedway, intent on catching up to a hero they had seen only on television.
- Johnson stays on track during late caution, wins at Kansas Updated: May-10-15 2:24 am
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Jimmie Johnson pulled into victory lane after his late-race gamble paid off to win the rain-delayed Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway, then pulled out his cellphone and tried to dial his wife in the first few minutes of Mother's Day.
- NASCAR star Clint Bowyer takes cuts with Kansas City Royals Updated: May-06-15 7:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The first thing Ned Yost asked Clint Bowyer when the Royals manager called the NASCAR driver into his office Wednesday night was for some much-needed help with his lineup.