- Prescription drug take back initiative set for Sept. 26 Updated: Jul-30-15 3:17 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Another prescription drug collection effort will be held in September.
- FEMA approves $7.7M in W.Va. homeland security funds Updated: Jul-30-15 3:05 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Federal Emergency Management Agency has approved $7.7 million in funding for emergency preparedness and homeland security programs in West Virginia.
- Ravenswood Century Aluminum plant permanently shut down Updated: Jul-28-15 11:44 am
RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia - A Century Aluminum smelter in Jackson County that has sat idle for more than six years will not be restarted following an unsuccessful attempt to obtain a special electricity rate for the plant, the company said.
- VA director tells lawmakers Greenbrier clinic will reopen Updated: Jul-17-15 1:25 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's congressional delegation says the top Veterans Affairs official has committed to reopen a health clinic in Greenbrier County.
- Head Start programs in West Virginia get $17M Updated: Jul-02-15 4:57 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Seven Head Start or Early Head Start programs across West Virginia are sharing more than $17 million in federal funding.