- 3 West Virginia fire departments get federal grants Updated: May-24-16 3:57 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Three West Virginia fire departments will receive more than $887,000 in federal grants for equipment upgrades.
- 'Do Not Drink' advisory issued for Vienna water Updated: May-20-16 8:49 am
VIENNA, West Virginia - West Virginia officials have issued a "Do Not Drink" advisory for Vienna water after the Environmental Protection Agency announced a new limit for the amount of a chemical present in Wood County's drinking water.
- Mooney wins 2nd District GOP nomination in West Virginia Updated: May-11-16 12:08 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Incumbent Alex Mooney won the Republican nomination in West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District, easily defeating mortgage broker Marc Savitt on Tuesday night.
- Nonpartisan West Virginia court race sees partisan ads spike Updated: May-08-16 10:23 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Supreme Court candidates are running without political party labels for the first time, but the change hasn't slowed a party committee's millions of dollars in outside spending and partisan jabs by other groups.
- King, Capito want more broadband speed for rural areas Updated: May-04-16 12:17 am
BRUNSWICK, Maine - U.S. Sens. Angus King and Shelley Moore Capito are asking the U.S. Department of Agriculture to increase broadband speed definitions for a grant program that serves rural communities.
- News Guide: A look at other primary races in West Virginia Updated: Apr-30-16 11:36 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - They're not running for president, governor, Congress or the state Supreme Court, yet some candidates in West Virginia's May 10 primary are hoping for the chance to earn their party's nominations for several statewide offices. Here is a summary of those races: