- Beckham learning to deal with all the extra attention Updated: Oct-07-15 8:03 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After a monster rookie season, New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has become a marked man.
- Buffalo Bills' high-priced defense not paying off just yet Updated: Oct-07-15 7:46 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Coach Rex Ryan insists it's premature to start judging the Buffalo Bills' high-priced defense on a few inconsistent performances a month into the season.
- Giants back in the hunt after consecutive wins Updated: Oct-05-15 5:29 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' horrible start to the season is a distant memory.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Redskins' defense looking for more pressure, turnovers Updated: Sep-28-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Redskins' defense has struggled to force pressure or turnovers, something that needs to change when the Eagles visit on Sunday.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Brady throws career touchdown pass No. 400 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:33 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England quarterback Tom Brady threw his 400th career touchdown pass Sunday, hitting Danny Amendola on a 1-yard pass just before halftime of the Patriots game against Jacksonville.
- Despite picks, 'pitfalls,' Gruden backs Cousins as Skins QB Updated: Sep-25-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Three games into the season, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins is already getting public votes of confidence from coach Jay Gruden.
- Giants avoid 0-3 with win over Redskins, still concerned Updated: Sep-25-15 5:03 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - While the New York Giants had a lot more fun watching the game film after avoiding an 0-3 start, coach Tom Coughlin still has concerns about his team.
- Giants finally finish one, Redskins done in by mistakes Updated: Sep-25-15 3:52 am
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Eli Manning gets a surprise at practice: no Preston Parker Updated: Sep-22-15 5:22 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning looked around during passing drills on Tuesday and couldn't find Preston Parker, the receiver who had dropped a couple key passes in the team's first two games.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Despite 0-2 start, Giants' best hope might be weak NFC East Updated: Sep-21-15 2:34 pm
- Julio Jones unstoppable in Falcons' 24-20 win over Giants Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Coming off two dismal seasons that cost their coach his job, the Atlanta Falcons recognized how critical a good start would be under the new regime.
- Another late meltdown for Giants in 24-20 loss to Falcons Updated: Sep-20-15 6:02 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The fourth quarter again was the Giants' undoing.
- Giants West Coast offense not as effective as last year Updated: Sep-17-15 6:20 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After watching Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. in the first year of the West Coast offense, it was easy to say the New York Giants were on the verge of having one of the NFL's top offenses this season.
- Eli Manning has Dallas blunder behind him, ready for Falcons Updated: Sep-16-15 6:31 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After badly mismanaging the end of the season opening-loss to the Dallas Cowboys, Eli Manning has been taking a lot of heat.
- Falcons see results after looking to get more pressure on QB Updated: Sep-16-15 5:19 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons made things uncomfortable for Sam Bradford.
- Manning admits mistake in telling Jennings not to score late Updated: Sep-14-15 7:42 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning is taking the blame for two late blunders that led to the New York Giants' collapse against the Dallas Cowboys, including one where he told halfback Rashad Jennings not to score.
- Romo-to-Witten beats Giants 27-26, but Cowboys lose Bryant Updated: Sep-14-15 7:34 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo found Jason Witten for the winning touchdown after a series of Dallas mistakes put the New York Giants in position to beat the Cowboys in an opener for the first time.
- Cowboys overcome mistakes, beat Giants 27-26 on late TD Updated: Sep-14-15 2:03 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Before Tony Romo could survey the field for a potential winning touchdown pass in the final seconds of the opener against the New York Giants, he had to reach to the turf and grab the loose ball from a low snap.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):
- Longtime rivals Manning, Romo should have a few more battles Updated: Sep-13-15 3:51 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Eli Manning just signed what could be the last big contract of his career with the New York Giants, two years after Dallas' Tony Romo did the same during the offseason.
- Eli Manning signs four-year contract extension with Giants Updated: Sep-11-15 7:18 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning signed a four-year, $84 million contract extension with the New York Giants on Friday.